[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [O-Misson]: O-3 (But it's fortuna)
what's O-5's land populated by

do we want to know
SpoilerShow
> O-3: Fight the Denizen after you Got Tiger, then get started on a Quest you make from whole cloth: Find a guy to replace the Denizen you killed. Ideally you should have your underlings to do most of the busywork; finding people, interviewing people, background-checking people, but you might not have any trustworthy underlings to do the job, and so you might have to do it yourself. This is your Land, after all, you can't just, let those scumbags get away. At the least, they need to kept right where they were when you found them before you leave.
> TIME TO GO GET KILLED FOR THOSE SWEET WINGS
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> O-11 get Got Tiger
>Be O-4 after godtier.
[Image: tTgYYj2.png]

DAY SIX

[Image: gj5W85a.gif]

[Image: SrHMM6b.png]
Your excellency, please leave your tower. :V

[Image: taqLQZj.png]
No. I plan on staying in here. >:3

But sir, your men are gone, you can no longer refuse to leave your tower because they are gone. You will have to come out. :V

I beg you your excellency. I have already spoken to your consorts, figured out your denizen plotline as well as your choices. :V

Your land is the land of mountains and monsters, and you have to defeat the mountain lord and become the new king of the hill! Or befriend him and the monsters. But I do think you'd be much more interested in the latter. I have already gathered up everything you need to complete all the quests without having to speak to a single person for more than 2 minutes. Please come out, for me. :V

No. >:3

(Why you utterly narcissistic and lazy slime ball. =V)

What was that? >:3

Nothing! I was trying to speak but got lost in my own thoughts. :U

[Image: WT3jHS0.png]
He called you a narcissistic slime ball. ^v^

Did you call me a narcissistic slime ball O-7? >:3

No! Never your excellency! The one who brings and takes light from our kingdom. :V

That's too bad, would have been impressed if you actually grew a pair of claws for once. >:3

We all have claws, I decided to trim mine down this week. :V

It's a figure of speech. Either way I'm not leaving. >:3

Can you at least die on your god tier bed, I brought it all the way here and into your house for you. Look, I have become one of these "gods" and I have the power to fly, use powers, and I have a tail! =U

Ugh, don't wiggle that in my direction. I can see your tail just fine. Freak. Look all of you have been telling me to go outside so I'm just playing this my way. I'll go out and die on my own time, not because a gaggle of idiots told me so. So buzz off. >:3

I suppose I will back off for now, sorry for "Getting all in your grill" as the commoners say it, your excellency, he who casts death to the wayside. O-9, I know you've been keeping track of everyone so far. How are O-3's frog breeding duties going? :V

Actually I have theeeeeee frog that O-3 said is likely quite close to a final frog. Taaaake a look and see. ^v^

[Image: T2EvJvy.gif]

Ah. Well I seem to have located a problem here, if you do not mind that I point it out. I do not wish to overstep here. :U

You have the plaaaatform to speak. Carry on. ^v^

This appears to be an crocodile. :V

No shit shetlock. ^v^

Is it not suppose to be a, you know, frog? I mean it is always possible that I am dreadfully mistaken so please do explain this to me. :V

The universe is a crocodile. So O-3 has instead been breeding frogs until they're more like crocodiles. Like the Neo. For that's what the universe real is. ^v^

Ah! So it is like a trick question! Very smart of O-3, do carry on my compliments to the chef of this holy monster if you may. Now...is the crocodile...by chance..cursing us out? You know. Currently. :V

Just like the Neo. Spot on. ^v^

DAY TEN

[Image: APaqp51.png]
So I finally god tiered, which took me awhile cause I needed to do ALL the side quests, you know how it is and first off, I'm kind of upset cause I didn't get wings. :)

In fact my lower part of my body is just, like a horse and stuff. Upside, got a cool tail. Downside, wearing pants sucks and I can no longer wear my cool shoes. :)

[Image: jwu2ILI.png]
You mean the ones that light up mate? uvu

Yeah those, but also all shoes. I'm like some freaking satyr. :)

Look on the brightside, it could have made you a centaur. uvu

Good point, that would have been scary. At least I leave a rainbow or glitter trail when I run and fly now. Not good for sneaking around but whatever. Now here's the thing........I got to my denizen and... :)

[Image: kkhtBfK.gif]

They're a robot and stuff. Really weird. :)

Why is your denizen a robot? uvu

[Image: 6YhC8rs.png]
My denizen too was an AI. Poseidon. He attempted to put up a fight, but alas, he was struck down, much like my soul when the transformation overcame me. PAIN AND SUFFERING UPON MY BODY. WHO KNEW LIFE COULD BE THIS WAY? :D

[Image: b5hdmMY.png]
DEATH EVERYWHERE, NO WHERE TO RUN. WHO KNEW LIFE COULD BE THIS WAY? OwO

SHACKLES AROUND MY SOUL. I CAN BARELY BREATH. WHO KNEW LIFE COULD BE THIS WAY? :D

NO WHERE. NO WHERE. CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM LIFE. SHE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE. OwO

[Image: 6YhC8rs.png][Image: b5hdmMY.png]
WHO KNEW LIFE COULD BE THIS WAY? :D OwO

[Princess has called a vote to mute O-11.]
[Princess has called a vote to mute O-2.]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> Be O-3. I want to hear about the universe crocodile.
RE: [O-Misson]: O-5 (But it's fortuna)
> Let O-11 speak for once.

> But yeah, mute O-2.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> What O-8 is doing with this bo- oh noo.. oh nooooooo...
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
>Be O-11 why not
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
> Be the O class who has assigned to the Aspect of Time.
>
So no one told you life was gonna be this waaaaay
Your job's (now) a joke, you're lost, your love life's-
-
It's like you're always stuck in second geaaaar
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your yeaaaaar, but-

[Muted]
>be O-11 he needs a voice, man
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
>What does O-11 have to say?
"Tears laced with cyanide flow through the cracks of a mirror shattered long ago, and sure I'm the one who swung the metal bat, but hey I can't control the urge. Nobody's gonna blame me for that."
-The Distortionist by GHOST
> Let's be O-2.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
DAY FIFTEEN

Who do you think you are? >:3

O-5. uvu

Don't play smart with me rat. You break down my door, you come into my house while I'm sleeping, and you take your dinky little chair and smash it against my skull, killing me instantly. >:3

We finished up everything else mate, everyone else hit god status so I was just assisting you with reaching godhood before we dragged you off to the end of this whole shebang. Thankfully you had no important role in any matters. uvu

You think I'm going to let a dirty rat like you get away with this? >:3

No. But I will warn you mate, we have more important matters to worry about than me ruining your power move. uvu

Like what? >:3

[Image: VxvjQx4.gif]

Like this black king about to total our butts if we don't kill it. uvu

Oh. Right. >:3

DAY FIFTEEN AND A HALF

[Image: uz3V4lG.gif]

We fought the sea, we fought the winds, and like sailors with nothing but the stars leading their way we have come out on top. :D

[Image: sDkFrfD.png]
I have to admit this game was much more easier to complete than I predicted. It would take a child to fail this task. c:<

[Image: BnJU04E.png]
Easy task! Next time maybe we'll get a harder one than this. We fought each other a lot but we always kept ourselves in the pack! -w-

H-Hey where's O-9? I haven't seen him in a few days. OwO

We kept everyone but O-9! -w-

Right I looked high and low for that snake in the grass and didn't find hair nor scale of him. I hope this isn't an issue. uvu

Maybe we should delay our true rise to godhood to fan out and find O-9. :V

No way, I was killed to be forced to come here, if O-9 decided to miss out on becoming the god of a new universe than that's his fault. >:3

[Image: F8oBSBB.png]
Even I stopped my experiments to come. But really, how could I pass up on having a new universe to toy with? -m-

Ugh, I was like, man you know what's a good amount of gods? 10. But now we're down to 9 of us. 9 is such a sucky number of gods. :)

Not well rounded at all, but in the end a number is just a number, a concept created so that we can better understand our world. :D

Truly. Plus, who cares if there's an odd number of gods? Sure it'll be clear to anyone who reads the text that someone might have been cut out, but what are they going to do to gods as fine as us? -m-

That's right! We'll be better than those limbo gods, right team? c:<

I think we will! OwO

Honestly we likely won't. >:3

I have to agree slightly. :V

Yeeeeeeah. I can see why being an all controlling god is totally open for corruption and shit now. :)

I shall be doing as I please. Which may end up with the people I'm protecting getting hurt, because I really want to know what happens when two hurricanes fuse and then make land fall. :D

I'm going to summon some really big monsters and put them on every planet I control! -w-

You don't want to know what I'm planning. OmO

Is everyone cool with me bringing clockworks back? I didn't finish my studies on them. uvu

Sure, but make sure to send that info back my way, I can't wait to see what we can do to this universe, all in the name of studies of course! c:<

Oh.......This universe is doomed....

FAR FAR IN THE FUTURE

[Image: FWm6QKD.gif]

Wow why are limbo gods so messed up? :)

Did you hear how 3 hurricanes formed at the same time, hit each other, fused, and then proceeded to destroy the overworld of a planet in a matter of days? Clearly the work of a cruel limbo god. :D

If only it was possible for us to take their place, that would be most exciting, I'm sure we could do their job much better than them! :V

Don't bother with those thoughts. It will never happen. -w-

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....OwO

What are you humming about O-11? >:3

Oh! I wasn't humming! OwO

O-11....you signed off on it mate. uvu

Oh jeez. Woops. Uh. It was nothing. I was just thinking about something. Actually let me turn off the live feed to my house. I think I need a break from this meeting. OwO

[Image: SNXWWOT.gif]

(This blessed anomaly I found.....it could grant our wishes to be gods....surely we would do much better than our current limbo gods...OwO)

THE NEXT DAY

[Image: 6qSoO8G.gif]

K. Who did it? When I move my hands I'm summoning buildings to my spot and seeing the population instantly, kind of freaking me out. :)))

IT WAS ME. I'M SO SORRY!!!! I DIDN'T NOTICE THE EXTRA S!!! OwO

Well that proves it wasn't O-11 then. Now who wants to fess up? :))

END OF INTER-MISSION

Happy birthday to Fortuna! She's 4 years old now. Jeez. She's getting old.
(I know I don't need to say this but all "Inter-Missions" aren't canon, they're just for goofy fun!)
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: End of O-Misson
This was amazing, gime. I would hang this on my wall.
My digital wall.
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
oh, sweet! you're still drawing stuff! ... anyways, this thing reminded me of your adventures, so i thought i might as well share it here ^_^
https://youtu.be/TRyyMrCNbCY

Happy (en)Trails Friends!
Bob remains an enigma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwApjDJ2sqo
The Redux still appears to be at Cosmosdex.com
Found the perfect humanized version of Nikki!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEGN5rV2JY

Also, found this interesting tweet from what i'm assuming is Cookie's Twitter account?
https://twitter.com/PrincessO_4/status/9...0664543233
We got fans, we got jokes, we got fan webcomics, we got fanart, we got fan Twitter accounts, but do we have actual fanfiction?
Idk myself since I'm kinda new but if we never did weeeeeeeeeell...

https://my.w.tt/UiNb/cyMsVFZ6iK
"Tears laced with cyanide flow through the cracks of a mirror shattered long ago, and sure I'm the one who swung the metal bat, but hey I can't control the urge. Nobody's gonna blame me for that."
-The Distortionist by GHOST
RE: [Fortuna]: Game On (slowly) 4/25
[Image: Gs0cbWF.png]

NEW [FORTUNA] PAGES 7493 - 7495

CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO BE TAKEN TO THE UPDATE

"What's this all about?"
SpoilerShow
Let's get Patrons sorted out next. I'm sure that a lot of people are anticipating whether or not we go with the Big Gay Combo Meal or maybe even Robirbcop.
> Patrons. Helios needs someone to play off of and a cohost to mock your every decision.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> oh hell yea lets choose some PATRONS BABEY