THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)
RE: THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)
>Someone with a big weapon
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(03-21-2017, 08:30 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »>Someone with a big weapon
Good point, it could be Priapus too.
So I've done the math and we can feed our Pterodactyl(20 rations) even if we can't find any food whatsoever, so long as a number of other conditions are met:

1. The pterodactyl eats both fish (1) and generic(4) rations.
2. The rare frogs are worth their own weight in rations. (weight 5, so 2.5 rations)
3. Cleo's body(weight 6) only has 1 unit of weight or less from the robot arm, and is worth its weight in rations and we give Cleo the mutagen to separate her bug from her body.(6-1=5, so 2.5 rations)
4. Marble is worth her weight in rations and we murder her in her sleep. (weight 20, so 10 rations)
Those are some good birds.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Agree with Dorf - these are great 1080p birdies, and I like the final pic the best out of this set!
I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this but how does the 'friendship screen' look like? Is it like those dating sim screens
(05-31-2017, 08:22 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this but how does the 'friendship screen' look like? Is it like those dating sim screens

I always saw the screens like a pokemon party screen but instead of HP it shows Love/Like or Hate.

[Image: hOJH4ng.png]

......But now that you say it like that a dating sim like screen would be amazing.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Fortuna dating sim 2.0. Will Helios win the heart of his student despite his new mammaries, or will Eris swoop in and take the apple of his eye?
Today on "Gime comes up with a cool idea in the Discord server, lets me do it, and comes to regret it":
[Image: 0quHkz4.png]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Everyone has to click that image and be taken to the album because this even was quite A TRIP.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
How does Fortuna function? Is it a suggestion comic? And if so where do i input my commands?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

[Image: 2kGzPON.png]

(08-23-2017, 09:20 PM)Angustine Wrote: »How does Fortuna function? Is it a suggestion comic? And if so where do i input my commands?
The fortuna adventure is actually a story spun around a famous let's play from the game fortuna.
@Angustine
Fortuna is a suggestion comic, sadly you caught us at a weird time cause the redux will be moving forward soon so that basically means suggestions will be down for a bit, except for the redux. Normally you suggest in the [Fortuna] topic.
Is the Cosmodex Fortuna not complete? Since i can't seem to progress byond the big red snake dog.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

[Image: 2kGzPON.png]

Yep the redux is not finished but is getting done. Hopefully it'll be done in my estimated 6 months but I can't give any promises.
Can someone find the savescum intermission? I skimmed all 99 pages, but I think it was in spoilers so I missed it.
What happened in the save scum intermission, I can't remember that intermission?
So Mors explains to Hermes how to record things by touching them. Hermes experiences a glitch, and everything is reset, except him and Mors.
At some point, Mors explains that the player is a savescummer.

This was likely some time before, or after the Kelda's Hotel debuted.
Apollo found it!
https://mspfa.com/?s=3646&p=4971
Bumping the pit so it's more visible. This is the discussion topic for Fortuna, feel free to post anything here. Going to be locking the other topic for a little bit while the redux and other matters are worked on.
Today I was able to locate the very first Joke non canon Inter-Mission. All the awful spelling is on perpose. You can see that this joke intermission would end up hinting to future events that would happen, like most of the intermissions.

Enjoy this train wreck I thought died with the MSPAFourms.

SpoilerShow
Yooo so I wrote this up in the discord and wanted to put the ideas out there

- Selene: May help keep Helios more stable, sibling stuff here. Patron powers are very worth all the risks.
- Hemera: No relationship info, but it's probably not that bad? Helpful though playthrough wise, but may summon AIs we've pissed off. Such is life.
- Mors: Probably so mad at us, and has done mean stuff, but works well with Helios. Good powers.
- Kratos: Might be good with Helios. Extremely good choice powers wise. Very Very Good for Overbuff The Captain choice.
- Opis: A good egg. Might be workable with Helios. Patron powers choice
- Circe: May annoy Helios, but may also cheer him up. Good patron powers, and will be fun to watch rolls get rigged.
- Coeus: Might annoy Helios, but good work relationship. Worthwhile patron power.

This is all regarding "what patron should we use with helios next game"

Also valid to consider is that we still have [Famous] trait, along with a number of other things we could do to buff Atheris, Nero, and our upcoming hybrids
Army mode, or a diff game mode could also be a consideration for our next crew.
(02-16-2018, 04:50 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »Yooo so I wrote this up in the discord and wanted to put the ideas out there

- Selene: May help keep Helios more stable, sibling stuff here. Patron powers are very worth all the risks.
- Hemera: No relationship info, but it's probably not that bad? Helpful though playthrough wise, but may summon AIs we've pissed off. Such is life.
- Mors: Probably so mad at us, and has done mean stuff, but works well with Helios. Good powers.
- Kratos: Might be good with Helios. Extremely good choice powers wise. Very Very Good for Overbuff The Captain choice.
- Opis: A good egg. Might be workable with Helios. Patron powers choice
- Circe: May annoy Helios, but may also cheer him up. Good patron powers, and will be fun to watch rolls get rigged.
- Coeus: Might annoy Helios, but good work relationship. Worthwhile patron power.

This is all regarding "what patron should we use with helios next game"

Also valid to consider is that we still have [Famous] trait, along with a number of other things we could do to buff Atheris, Nero, and our upcoming hybrids
Army mode, or a diff game mode could also be a consideration for our next crew.

With game 3 starting up it's a good time for us to start discussing:

- Patrons (Kratos or no Kratos?)
- Game Modes
- Fortuna Bonuses
- Game Bonuses
- Who will we use [FAMOUS] on, will we use it at all
- Will Atheris be a crew member
- Should we do a tutorial?
- Should we try co-op?
- What other player should we talk to
Aetheris should definitely be a crew member, that's the plan. However on this page https://mspfa.com/?s=3646&p=7101 Eris says they'd rather we didn't pick Helios as a patron (I think. They might just be saying that they don't want to be patrons WITH Helios? In which case there's no problem). So we need to decide if we'll listen to them on that. Helios is a good patron.
Also the next game should probably have more planets, because there arent all that many games left until the universe ends, so the more planets, the more stuff we can do to try and change things.
Could also do a tutorial, but, I don't really see a point in doing that? Unless there are some past events which we want to try to influence.

Also, why would Mors hate us? He'd probably be annoyed to be our patron, but only because he'd consider his time better spent elsewhere. We're on his side with the whole Sun God thing, and we've aided him in the past. I think.
(04-26-2018, 02:40 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »Also the next game should probably have more planets, because there arent all that many games left until the universe ends, so the more planets, the more stuff we can do to try and change things.

The only downside to that is both that increasing the number of planets increases the length of how long a crew narrative takes to finish, and that the game gets harder with more planets.

I'm not against more planets, as if we do it correctly we can buy new ships to increase our options next game and leave behind characters to get additional hybrid options for the next game.