+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
why do you think tcps can only eat goop? havent we met a non goop food tcp that can in fact be eaten?
I just think it would look cooler.
(09-12-2017, 10:20 PM)Angustine Wrote: »Create every single thing on the dictionary and encyclopedia! And why not make a generic tiny cat person?

oh man can we make a plain tiny cat person with no spawn word at all
lets take a moment to consider: gnome type
(09-13-2017, 01:04 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »
(09-12-2017, 10:20 PM)Angustine Wrote: »Create every single thing on the dictionary and encyclopedia! And why not make a generic tiny cat person?

oh man can we make a plain tiny cat person with no spawn word at all

just to make it clear my vote is still for SPAWN: CAT TYPE, that was just an idle question
Guys, discussion thread.

I vote for the internet-type, chicken soup/soup-type, or doctor-type.
we should probably leave moderating this thread to the person running it
I can support Internet-type/Computer-type.

What about radar-type? It can detect stuff. Or perhaps factory-type or worker-type? Please, maybe we can have a factory-type or radar-type.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
PUBLIC NOTICE: cutting off the suggestions here, I think I've got enough to work with for the next update and I'm making decisions.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Author note: I’m probably gonna need to take a vacation from this for a couple weeks, i’m moving irl and i need to focus my time on those efforts more than anything right now.

> CREATE - HONEST LETTER
> CREATE - CARDBOARD BOX
> CREATE - TCP COMMUNICATORS
> CREATE - FERNANDO STATUE
> TEACH FAITH - WINDY AND FENNEL
> TEACH TEACHING - FENNEL

[Image: jTYADNZ.png]

A couple decently big boxes appear in Fernando’s room, while a carefully-written letter to Windy and Fennel slips out of the mailbox. Upon learning some new things, your two cats perk up, getting up from their seats in the living room. Fennel chirps, asking if you and Fernando are back home yet. Windy feels vaguely uncomfortable about the first thing you’ve chosen to teach them, but is also happily asking if you’re ready to play with them again.

You simply tell them, you’re about to create a new cat, and you’re a bit busy fixing some things. Fernando won’t be coming home, but she’s going to be safe. There’s a letter for them to read if they want to understand in fuller detail what happened. Windy quietly agrees to give you some time. Fennel seems sad, but curious about the letter, and goes out to retrieve it.

> CALL MACARON

[Image: Y1qNH84.png]

You look at your COMMUNICATOR again… looks like there’s a couple other people you could talk to, but, you don’t know if they’ll be as pleasant to you as Macaron was.

[Image: IWsifGB.gif]

MACARON: heyoooo
FROG-CRIMES: Hi Macaron, just wanted to talk about the game.
MACARON: haha, kay. How r u doin so far?
FROG-CRIMES: uh… not good. We’re not good at this. Our third TCP just went rogue in the middle of an adventure.
MACARON: DX !!!
MACARON: is that what that statue is about?

FROG-CRIMES: wh-

[Image: 6sE4xd8.png]

FROG-CRIMES: yes.
FROG-CRIMES: So, we want to try and fix things… we made a letter to our other TCPs, telling them what happened.
FROG-CRIMES: Some of us think it’s… a good idea to be honest and open with them, right?

MACARON: Yea, that’d be a good idea, u wanna stay on good terms with ur cats.
MACARON: I hope ur rogue is okay out there 0’3

FROG-CRIMES: Us too. We think she’ll be fine, though, we were talking to Grind when this happened, and he’s gonna find her and keep her safe.
FROG-CRIMES: Well...
FROG-CRIMES: Can we ask you something?

MACARON: yea?
FROG-CRIMES: what’s the purpose of this game?
MACARON: oooohhh
MACARON: i mean 4 some of us, it’s just a fun thing, 2 do when we’re not doing god stuff irl
MACARON: but wax made it as a training sim 4 gods, specifically greater gods since they’re the ones who have 2 run the cities and countries and stuff

FROG-CRIMES: …………………. Oh.
MACARON: dw ur a baby lesser god ur like literally 20 minutes old
MACARON: so ur performance in this game wont rly matter, bc u dont rule over anything besides ur tcps
MACARON: uh
MACARON: that reminds me, tho. Do u want another spoiler about the prize 4 winning this game?
MACARON: i kinda just realized it might be very important for u.

FROG-CRIMES: uh, give us a second to decide, we need to make our next TCP before our slot gets taken.

> SPAWN - INTERNET

[Image: uFPHNrZ.png]

[Image: bkDyVWv.png]

You can’t help but feel like this TCP is really proud of himself just for existing.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
He can name himself, he's earned it
EDIT: Fine, name him "Tubes"

Teach Internet cat: self-love
we should call the new people one by one and introduce ourselves by telling them that we have absolutely NOT fucked up
Name: Viral
Name: Terry or Sophie
GIVE Picture Book of Cats.
TEACH Psychology.

CREATE Office/Study.
CREATE Telephone.

CREATE 1 Going Away Gift for Fernando consisting of:
*1 Wrapped Spacebending Cardboard Box containing:
**1 Durable Tent that's larger on the inside, preferably plastic.
**3 Vials of Healing Tonic, and 3 Bottles of All-Purpose Antidote.
**1 bed, preferably made of aluminum, and 1 light and comfortable mattress.
**1 blanket, and 2 pillows.
**1 Journal, 1 Book of Lighthearted Bedtime Stories, 2 Pens.
**1 Polaroid Camera and 1 Photo Album.
**1 Apologetic Letter.
**1 Lamp.
**1 Cell Phone.
**1 Postcard with a view of the planet.
Leave it at the mailbox and wait for the Mail Carrier to carry it to Fernando.

Also, could we not have the statue of Fernie carry that horrible message? Let it be blank or have it say "Fernando: Our TCP that went rogue. Stay safe." I don't want our TCPs to carry a horrible image of us.
(09-19-2017, 05:31 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Also, could we not have the statue of Fernie carry that horrible message? Let it be blank or have it say "Fernando: Our TCP that went rogue. Stay safe." I don't want our TCPs to carry a horrible image of us.

if im going to veto anything its going to be this
I will Veto all attempts to remove the statue, I'll cling to that damn thing like a southerner clinging the ankles of colonel sanders or whoever it was they removed recently.

edit: Or alter the statue. It's perfect and we need it more than anyone.
What about Biny?

Also, why the really negative saying on the statue? Also, I don't really plan on removing the statue.
Flandab I'm not sure if you've experienced the last 36 pages of this trainwreck, trust us friend.
I saw it. It indeed was a trainwreck. The Fernie Situation crashed into a wall of terrible things that happened. Also, I was there when Fernie encountered the ice gnome. Okay. I guess I'll let it be.
Create: hoverboard
I veto teaching anything more complicated than like, reading and things appropriate to their internet theme
name the new friend baxter
Clearly the only appropriate name for this new friend is Flynn.
(09-19-2017, 05:02 AM)Loather Wrote: »He can name himself, he's earned it

I want to see if this is possible. If not though, its name should be Webber, for pun purposes.

Also, we definitely want whatever info Macaron is offering.