[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 8/26: THE END
[Image: tTgYYj2.png]

[Image: rsilKhg.gif]
Something is wrong. Very wrong. O-4, or as she normally wishes to be called, Princess, had noticed that she wasn't in Prison anymore. While this would be an amazing thing to most people, this was a bit of an issue for Princess.

[Image: pCLGdtt.gif]
Your name is O-4. Well, it's not. That's your ID number, but to notails ID numbers and names were the same thing. You dislike following the crowd, cause the crowd is made of horrible people called notails. You used to be a D class because of your "disability." Expremented on for years. Now you've killed your way to the top, you're O class. Lets see people call you disabled now.

Except they still do. Fuckwads all of them.

Moving on, the reason you not longer being in prison is a bad thing, is because you are the jailer of Prison planet. And a pope. And a representative, and, look you're a lot of things, the important thing is that your castle has totally been moved to a different planet while you were sleeping and you're pissed. You're about to rain the calmest fire storm in the O class chat about this.

[Image: APaqp51.png]
K. Who did it? :)))

[Image: b5hdmMY.png]
IT WAS ME. I'M SO SORRY!!!! OwO

Well that proves it wasn't O-11 then. Now who wants to fess up? :))

[Image: jwu2ILI.png]
You're putting extra parentheses into your signature mate, something really worked you up I'm guessing. uvu

(Shit. Sorry. I keep tapping that extra times for no reason.)) Nah I'm not that worked up just surprised. :)

Oh no. No No No! I made the pope mad. You're going to pray to the Neo to punish my soul in the moments where it drifts after my death, before it can be brought into a body!!! OwO

[Princess has called a vote to mute O-11.]
[Five votes needed to pass.]

What? OwO

[Princess has voted to mute.]
[O-5 has voted to mute.]
[O-7 has voted to mute.]
[O-8 has voted to mute.]
[O-7 has removed his vote.]
[O-6 has voted to mute.]
[O-7 has voted to mute.]

[O-11 is now muted for 10 minutes!]

[Image: F8oBSBB.png]
Disgusting being. -m-

[Image: taqLQZj.png]
Could say the same thing about you. >:3

OmO

[Image: SrHMM6b.png]
Please your excellency, do not test O-8. For your own safety. :U

It's :V O-7, not :U. Get it right, cause it's going to be on the test. Also I'll test whoever I want. >:3

Now O-4, you better have a good reason for waking me up, else I think we're going to have an issue, and your fashion sense won't save you from this time. I wake up when I want to. Someone else waking me up means there's an issue between me and that person. >:3

K. Well I'll keep this quick. My castle ain't on prison planet anymore. :)

Well, where are you? >:3

I don't know. :)

Your lack of antennas makes you unable to form your own thoughts huh? Didn't think your issues went that far. How about you find out where you are before waking up all of the O classes for your petty issues. >:3

[Image: sDkFrfD.png]
While I find extreme distaste for O-6's comment, his words do have a bit of meaning in them. A bit. Please do recon of the area and get back to us with info about what the area looks like. For a favor I am more than willing to plug in data and come up with the needed info to locate you. c:<

Here's the issue. I'm looking out my window and am totally seeing some A class freaks out there. We got them on prison planet but there sure are a lot there. :)

Seems like a good time to arm yourself to the teeth mate and get ready to stab the first bloke who looks at you weird. uvu

Right a weapon. Lets see what would be a good weapon in this situation.... :)
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> Retrieve arms from chest.
[Image: guy-loading-gun-13900734.jpg]
RE: [O-Misson]: (But it's fortuna)
>there is only one weapon in this situation: a gun
> Princess: You must have some big weapons around, right? You're the ruler of the planet! Missiles? Bombs? Armed forces?
> Have you considered a flamethrower or a gun?
> Also, consider the possibility that O-3 did this. You didn't see her around.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>Retrieve arms. Your firearms, that is.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Retrieve arms from chest!
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
>who needs arms with nails like these? Go scratch a bitch that tests you and your patience.
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
retrieve the severed arms of another notail to use them in combat
SpoilerShow
[Image: tNWuFS2.gif]
You walk up to your Magic Princess chest. Yes, that's what you're calling it. You don't care if people judge, which they won't, because like any normal person when someone mentions your Magic Princess chest you just call it your trunk.

[Image: S7R54vc.gif]
Yeah, those are the arms you were looking for. Good ole fire arms, the most impersonal weapon possible. Giving someone a head shot with one of these babies is the same thing as saying "K" after a really long text you don't care about. That'll teach the other person to attempt engaging in tough topics with you when you're just trying to have a good time.

Currently armed and ready to travel. :)

Don't live blog everything to us, idiot. >:3

O-6 sir, I'd hate to bring this up but I cannot seem to find your men. :V

Uh, excuse me. Are you...shouting at me from across rooms? :V

Don't text me when I'm literally 2 rooms away from you, idiot. >:3

Right-o. Will make my way over in a second to inform you of our missing men issue. :U

Is there a single one of you who can do anything right? >:3

[Image: 6YhC8rs.png]
The failure of the student is on the teacher. :D

Want to say that to my face? >:3

Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open. :D

Oh. You're just doing your stupid post random quotes that relate to nothing thing. >:3

[Image: WT3jHS0.png]
Sounds like someooooooooooone has self-esteem issues. ^v^

[Image: JJTVZlz.gif]

You close your phone (You have a smart phone but you totally have a useless flip phone attachment to it, it just makes things more dramatic.) before they all drive you mind. You exit your castle and take a look around. A shadow looms on the ground, and you take a look up, and then quickly reopen your phone. You have to inform them of what the heck you're seeing.

[O-8 has voted to mute.]
[O-8 has voted to mute but has already voted.]
[O-9 has voted to mute.]

PLEASE. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. I HAVE DOOMED US ALL. OwO

[O-7 has voted to mute.]

[O-11 is now muted for 10 minutes!]

Not going to ask what happened. :)

So it turns out I'm in the "Land Of Prisons and Salt." Does that ring a bell for anyone? :)

Sounds like two words that describe you. -m-

Glad we're on the same page. :)

Anyway, legit, there's giant floating letters up here saying it's the Land of Prisons and Salt. You got intel on that O-X? :)

[Image: sDkFrfD.png]
Negative, in fact I have my own problem. The land outside my house is different as well. This is looking bad team. Red alert, this is not an isolated issue. c:<
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [O-Misson]: O-3 (But it's fortuna)
> Princess: Explore saltland. Climb the echeladder. Be the- wait, what's your class? Find out your class! Are there any consorts around to get some much-needed exposition from?
>shoot your gun into the sky a few hundred times, as you obviously have infinite bullets, because fuck physics, you are Princess™
>aight, first of all, don't make loud ass noises cyz maybe the thing that hears you might not be so easily killed. Tread quietly and avoid any weird holes cuz that's how people in horror movies die
> Bully everyone into telling you their land names. This is the most important thing you need to know.
>Princess: depart your house tactically. Don't draw attention to yourself, you don't know what's going on.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

>Well this place doesn't look like its on the charts.
>Time to go conquer these new lands and search for riches to plunder.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
> Princess: Ascend.
>Princess : Search for your son, Cube Of Salt Jr.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
[Image: Lg1LRWQ.gif]

Me and O-6 have come across a horrible issue! Not only are the men gone but the tower has been moved. It must be related to what happened to you Most Unholy One. :V

K. Everyone check under your beds, see if you got moved.

[Image: BnJU04E.png]
THIS IS NOT SWAMP.

You know I was sleeping under a pile of leaves last night, and woke up when I got the text to these giant clocks looming over me. I suppose I should have questioned them earlier. uvu

Going to assume my underground lab was moved as well. Not going to bother to check, it's statistics at this point. -m-

[Image: WT3jHS0.png]
Aaaaaaaaah yessssss. Seems I have also been moved. Elegant. I was getting bored of my laaaast home. New planet to control the minds of. ^v^

A giant sea stretches in front of my once city bound abode. A boat, a being of wisdom, and nothing but dream to find what's out there is needed. :D

Ok well that's everyone but O-1 and 12 and I don't think both of them are going to have much to say. Looks like we all got our own problems, so if you mind me, I'm going to hang up and check out this prison filled with husses. Maybe they got info on this stuff. Lets just fast forward in a bit, K? :)

DAY THREE

[Image: HT3wmWj.gif]
You and O-5 have been traveling with each other since you two managed to meet up. No surprise, you two make a great team as always. You both stop to rest from killing monsters to talk about your goals.

So like the husses have all been jailed by the denizen or some shit. So I guess my choice is to either kill the denizen and release the prisoners or convince the denizen that reform is key, not like, mashing them in to boxes and tie them to poles and stuff. :)

Sounds tough mate. Which one do you plan on picking? uwu

Tsk. That's the hard part, like I totally know some of these husses have done some messed up stuff, so reform seems best, but like. I totally want to kill this jerk for thinking he could just go around locking up all these husses for like, jaywalking. :)))

Doing the extra ending thing there mate. uwu

I am never going to be able to control that. :)

I think you'll get through it sooner or later mate. uwu

Thanks dude! <3 :)

You're welcome mate. <3 Anyway I mean, it sounds to me that reforming seems to be the sightly more "Good" option here. I suppose that's what you're going for here? uwu

Like I was thinking that too, buuuuut like, I'm not sure I want to do the "Right" thing, I kind of want to do the "Fuck you you had this coming to you" thing. Cause my denizen is preeeeeeeetty much old O-4. :)

That's true I guess you'll have to pick if you want to change your mind on what happened that day when you became O---

NO. NO THIS IS HORRIBLE!!! :D

Oh shoot, do you hear O-2? Is he back from the weird god tiering quest? :)

[Image: kpG5LsL.gif]

IT WAS A TRAP. A TRAP!! :D

O-2....M-Mate.....are those....wings? uwu

[Image: jvSqLrh.gif]

THE TWEEPS. THOSE HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING BIRDS. THEY TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF ON MY BED. I FIGURED THAT I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO. BUT NOW MY HANDS AND FEET ARE TALONED. WINGS BURST OUT MY BACK. AND I HAVE A TAIL. I HAVE. BEEN TURNED INTO ONE OF THEM. :D

Oh my punishing horrible god. :)

I want to be a bird. :)))

O-5 come on, you gotta kill me on this bed thing. :)

What. uwu

MY ONCE FREE ROAMING SOUL. GROUNDED BACK INTO MY BODY. I CAN FEEL THE WIND. THE AIR. I AM SUFFERING IN THIS LAND. :D

Dude I'm just saying I would look so good with wings. It ain't even change O-2's face so I get to keep that. I'll be a cool as heck alicorn. :)

I CANNOT EVEN PULL MYSELF AWAY NOW. I HAVE CRASHED INTO THE GROUND, BELIEVING THAT IT WOULD FREE ME, ONLY FOR ME TO BE BROUGHT BACK INSTANTLY. :D

I don't know this might be a one off thing mate. O-2 is rather odd all things considered. uwu

THE BIRDS HAVE FINALLY CLAIMED ME. THEY HAVE TRAPPED ME IN THEIR CAGE. WHY DID I LISTEN TO THOSE TWEEPS? :D

Naaaaaaah trust me it'll be cool. Plus if it doesn't work I'll just come back to life aaaaanyway. :)

(( Set your suggestions for days in the future, such as
> Go fight denizen
> Be O-X after god hood
ect. ))
> GOD TIER EVERYONE GO GO GO LET THE MURDERS COMMENCE
> Kill the denizen, and then killed the messed up husses. Easy peasy.
> Also, be O-6 after godhood. What's he doing. Power moving, probably.
> Has O6 killed anyone yet
>O-8 Go bersek, kill someone, ironically you caused a god-tier.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
>les' go beat up some denizens, woooh!
>O-6 after godhood? Yes please, mc peas