RE: +iny ©at people
(09-11-2017, 09:01 PM)The_Archivist Wrote: »
(09-11-2017, 08:48 PM)gloomyMoron Wrote: »SPAWN: Faith-type TCP
Teach: Faith (Fennel)
Teach: Faith (Windy)
Teach: Teaching (Fennel)
Teach: Teaching (Windy)

Throwing my hat in for this one.

i dont like the idea of a faith type because thats abstract but i like the idea of teaching these things and then not teaching our cat ten thousand philosophies for no reason
Spawn: Doctor-type

Create: Letter to Windy and Fennel -
---
Dearest Windy and Fennel,

We, Frog-Crimes, regret to inform you that Fernando will not be returning home. She has chosen to leave our team. We just wanted to let you know. Some of us are terribly sorry for what has happened but it seems that there was nothing we could do. I know we're difficult to deal with but we love you two, and we hope that we won't screw this up with you guys too.
Now there should be a new cat outside, we would like you to welcome them to our team and your home.
We'll be making you a cardboard box so you can clean out Fernando's stuff. Perhaps you can bring her all her stuff from her room? She's going to be staying at Grind's place.
So is there anything you would like us to create for you?

With love,
Frog-Crimes
---

Create: Cardboard box for Fernando's stuff
(09-11-2017, 09:14 PM)Vic Wrote: »Spawn: Doctor-type

---

We, Frog-Crimes, regret to inform you that Fernando will not be returning home. She has chosen to leave our team. We just wanted to let you know. Some of us are terribly sorry for what has happened but it seems that there was nothing we could do. I know we're difficult to deal with but we love you two, and we hope that we won't screw this up with you guys too.
Now there should be a new cat outside, we would like you to welcome them to our team and your home.
We'll be making you a cardboard box so you can clean out Fernando's stuff. Perhaps you can bring her all her stuff from her room? She's going to be staying at Grind's place.

With love,
Frog-Crimes
---

vetoed

Quote:Create: Cardboard box for Fernando's stuff

seconded
(09-11-2017, 09:20 PM)Loather Wrote: »

---

With love,
Frog-Crimes
---

vetoed

seconded

unvetoed but changing the letter to say "she is going to be staying at macaron's place"
(09-11-2017, 09:23 PM)BTC_UNDERSCORE_BANDIT Wrote: »

---

With love,
Frog-Crimes
---

vetoed

seconded

unvetoed but changing the letter to say "she is going to be staying at macaron's place"

vetoing this change
(09-11-2017, 09:26 PM)Loather Wrote: »

---

With love,
Frog-Crimes
---

vetoed

seconded

vetoing this change

editing your veto to say "not vetoing this change"
Frog mailman it's your time to shine to deliver fernandos stuff! Also maybe find Fernando with frog mailman.

Through snow or shine!
(09-11-2017, 09:03 PM)Loather Wrote: »
(09-11-2017, 08:58 PM)Mraof Wrote: »SPAWN god type

seconded

Seconding this seconding
(09-11-2017, 09:27 PM)BTC_UNDERSCORE_BANDIT Wrote: »

---

With love,
Frog-Crimes
---

vetoed

seconded

vetoing this change

seconded but only if you second CREATE FIRE ON WINDY
hi this is kitet
here to establish a new suggestion rule:
one veto per person per update please

i know you guys love garbageposting but it's getting hard to sift through the Actual Suggestions
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
(09-11-2017, 09:28 PM)Loather Wrote: »
(09-11-2017, 09:27 PM)BTC_UNDERSCORE_BANDIT Wrote: »
(09-11-2017, 09:20 PM)Loather Wrote: »vetoed

seconded

vetoing this change

seconded but only if you second CREATE FIRE ON WINDY
i will second creating fire on windy but it has to be a very small fire. extremely small and the fire will burn into windy the word "whoops"

edit: yeah im gonna stop
(09-11-2017, 08:48 PM)gloomyMoron Wrote: »SPAWN: Faith-type TCP
Teach: Faith (Fennel)
Teach: Faith (Windy)
Teach: Teaching (Fennel)
Teach: Teaching (Windy)

Vetoing faith type
Guys... can we focus? Vetoing this and that without arguing for why is unhelpful and just spams the thread. Maybe this should be taken to the TCP Talk thread? We need to focus on what it is we should be doing now. As far as A letter goes, sure, I guess. We need to tell Windy and Fennel about what happened but I'm not necessarily in favor of Loather's letter verbatim but the general sentiment isn't too terrible?
Also I guess I have a veto I can do, I'll put it on faith because if we're going to throw caution to the wind then we might as well do so to make rebellion type.
(09-11-2017, 10:04 PM)Wheat Wrote: »SPAWN internet type. (or computer type)
hopefully we can make our session more A E S T H E T I C and with a lighter mood with a machine tcp themed around early 90s computers.

CREATE: oxidized bronze-green statue of fernando always in view of frog-crimes with inscription at the bottom of "A Reminder of Your Failure As a Person". The statue is holding a camera, pointed at us, and is always recording.

CREATE: four instant communicators, who can only send and receive to one another and whose conversations are readable only to their owners.

Gen Wrote:Frog mailman it's your time to shine to deliver fernandos stuff! Also maybe find Fernando with frog mailman.

Through snow or shine!
Seconding! Also, deliver one of the communicators to Fernando, so they can keep in touch with Windy and Fennel. (include a note that says "in case you want to keep in touch with windy and fennel while on your own. Only they can read the conversations you have.")

ABSOLUTELY this post
I super duper second the statue of Fernando.
Hey guys, uh
Can we not SPAWN anything for now? I think we need to take some serious time to calm down and not.
Yeeeeah let's not spawn anything. Or spawn more cats either- if we just proved we can make ONE tcp go rouge with this, who's to say this won't end up making the next one go rouge too?

Let's focus on Windy and Fennel for now, I think we really need to treat them kindly right now.

Also, a question: the god-free zone thing. Is that option still on the table for everyone? I think some people talked about it in the chat forum, and I think at least getting Wax to come like someone said would prooooobably be good for our descions.
We'll be at even MORE of a disadvantage if we don't spawn though. We're already down one TCP and other players aren't gonna wait for us to get our shit together. There is a set limit, but there is nothing that says we're entitled to a set number of cats.
Someone's gonna steal our cat spawn and I'm all for penance but nobodies stealing my spawn.
That's fair then- I guess that would be alright then.
wow this really was 9/11 huh

i still think spawning cat type is a really fun idea

i'd also like to veto teaching faith like
we're clearly not worth it
are we still trying to bend them to our will?
seriously what the fuck?
i mean i've been pretty bad in this thread but like
what is with this hard-on for Compliance, at least i was going for the exact opposite of that
(and i got it, i guess — wish you the best, fern!)

seconding the statue
(09-11-2017, 08:52 PM)Loather Wrote: »just so everyone knows i will veto anyone that tries to tell windy and fennel anything, transparency is weakness and we must tactically CREATE FIRE ON WINDY. its cold hard strategy for big brain adults like me and you and it will bring us victory

Vetoing 'CREATE FIRE ON WINDY' because nobody has actually had the forethought to do so yet.

Vic's letter has my support. It is well-worded and objective, while demonstrating a desire to make right what was done wrong.
I will also second Wheat's suggestions of an INTERNET-Type and the TCP communicators.