+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
>Macaron seemed nice maybe?
this is the best image wheat. you are doing a Good right here
[Image: 4vjs28z.gif]

FROG-CRIMES: Not yet. We have someone in mind, we’re waiting until we can talk to each of the other players in this session.
GRIND: Hmmmm
GRIND: Oh
GRIND: That’s what I’m doing too
GRIND: I’m holding off from making any alliances until I know who all the players in this session are
GRIND: If you look at your communicator you’ll see that there’s 4 players in the session right now. So there’s one more player who has yet to join

FROG-CRIMES: Okay! By the way, do you know Macaron? They’re nice, right?
GRIND: I have not talked to Macaron much myself. But I’ve heard she’s pretty nice
GRIND: Alloy made them to give him as much candy as he likes
GRIND: Not an ounce of maliciousness in that

Grind then stops, and sighs heavily.

GRIND: Sorry. Before we get too distracted in other conversation
GRIND: I’m looking at my Tracker and there aren’t any rogue TCPs listed on it
GRIND: This is a problem
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
>Uh. why is that a problem?
>also god powers and their application to sick skate tricks is a priority question.
>I'm guessing our stray should show up as one? I suppose she's not fully against us right now. She's out to prove that the world is harmless so we don't need to teach her about things like fire and nihilism. One of us has already made an ice gnome to try and scare her back to us but there's no telling if she'll actually encounter it.
Is this his way of passive aggressively telling us to get our TCP home so he can make some.
(07-26-2017, 07:05 PM)Fellow Wrote: »One of us has already made an ice gnome to try and scare her back to us

One of us referring to you? That bee hat she was wearing damaged her health for some reason. In her weakened state she may be in real danger. To be frank, it was a very half-baked scheme.

Regardless, the other players are presently unable to make TCPs, because Fernando is still treated as one of ours'.

Apologies for the inconvenience, Grind.

>Use our Tracker: locate Fernando.
(07-26-2017, 09:46 PM)Wheat Wrote: »it probably means they just joined someone else who doesn't suck as bad

I'm not sure why that would be a problem for Grind, unless she joined someone he dislikes, thus giving them an advantage.
So you would say that really grinds your gears?

(also that's a totes rad pic Wheat!)
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(07-26-2017, 09:34 PM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »One of us referring to you?
I feel like it'd be weird to speak of "me" when talking to grind, I don't mean to somehow hide that I made the gnome or anything. And, weither or not it was a bad idea it's something that grind should probably hear about.
>So being put into adventure mode by her leaving is not a rogue tcp thing?
We did give approval, of a sort. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Create physical manifestation of skateboard pic
>Create spare copy of extreme teen bible
>Create package containing both on frog mail moon addressed to Grind
[Image: DmA2b8x.gif]

FROG-CRIMES: How is that a problem?
FROG-CRIMES: Also, more importantly, if you’re a god then can’t you just make a really big skateboard to do cool tricks on? Or shrink yourself down, either way.
GRIND: Skateboarding is very low on my priority list sorry
GRIND: So all of your TCPs are still in this session but none of them are rogue
GRIND: Which means that the one that left is technically still on your team

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, huh… that sounds about right, actually.
FROG-CRIMES: She’s not fully against us, but she’s trying to prove that we’re wrong about this game possibly being dangerous for the TCPs.

FROG-CRIMES: ...So we put an ice-breathing gnome in the Tower Maze. If you explore outside of wherever your base is, you should watch out for it.
GRIND: Ah. Noted
GRIND: This can turn into something bad though

FROG-CRIMES: What, the ice gnome? We think Fernando can probably handle it.
GRIND: No I mean your TCP not being rogue
GRIND: As long as she’s in Adventure Mode and still on your team she’ll be keeping the global TCP limit from raising and the session is going to stagnate or worse
GRIND: It will be a while until it gets worse but the TCP limit would have raised by now
GRIND: So you need to figure out a plan

FROG-CRIMES: …huh. Okay, apologies for the inconvenience. Give us a minute to see what she’s doing.

[Image: 7sRjOFh.png]

Looking at your Tracker, you can see Windy and Fennel are still at home, while Fernando is exploring some section of the Tower Maze. You can’t tell if she’s near any planets, or that ice gnome thing. The minimap on the Tracker only shows where she is, and not anything around her…

[Image: 7jcasDC.png]

Checking your Compass as well, you can see that she’s explored a couple paths that Windy and Fennel hadn’t taken, and seems to be heading further into the left branch of the maze.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
If possible we should pop in on Fernando and maybe start encouraging her to come home if possible?
I know she probably hasn't been out long but we can't really yknow.
Do anything else about the problem.
I doubt sending Fennel or Windy would help ease tensions any.
we don't need to do anything at all
Tell Fernando about this conversation and what got said. She can use her own initiative to decide what to do. If she really takes too long we can send Windy and Fennel to retrieve her.

Ask Grind what he knows about the fourth player, and see what we can learn on our own with the communicator. Also ask about what alliances entail mechanically, and compare to what Macaron said.
>Contact Fernando using drone so we don't risk the other cats because SOMEONE left a HORRID SNOWY SHORT PERSON in the maze.

>Tell her that we need her to come home because everyone's gonna have a bad cat time, and while some frog heads seem to sup deep mouthfuls of grief, the other Gods might start beating us up or WORSE learn how to do a sick grind on our collective heads.

>Excuse ourselves politely from the shredmaster
Grind: So it is a matter of etiquette, then? Something that could, and I apologize for the coarse language, 'stir up some shit'?

Is there a way to declare a TCP as Rogue? To banish them? And if such is done, can they be re-gained later?
(07-28-2017, 11:40 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »we don't need to do anything at all
Second. Wait until Fernando feels better and comes home.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
What I'm taking away here is that Grind is telling us to get rid of Fernando so someone else can make a TCP for themselves, which is not very cool thing to do.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
I'm pretty sure what Grind is telling us is waiting for Fernando to come back herself is like.
A bad idea.
Like we don't want to do that because the longer she's out there the more likely something bad could happen.
And I imagine holding up the game for everyone won't make them like us more.
>hey grind, why don't you send your TCP to intercept Fernando, they can give her the down-low on this whole shebang, give her a perspective that isn't frog-crimes biased. then she can decide whether or not to go full rouge or to come back home.
Hate to be this nerd but I really don't think the solution is giving up one of our limited TCPs either?
Sure, lets just give our two other cats to Grind too, responsibility sucks.

>Teach self: Nihilism