[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 7/18
We could also surgically remove the infected arms with our shotgun. Our first concern should be that mors is about to murder us, though.

>Hey hermes could you pat my patrons on their backs real quick? I think something intresting will happen if you do.
>HEY GUESS WHAT
>time for another mental breakdown
Aww, I wanted to question Mors about that puppy bowl...

But yeah, time to end the roomtrap
Welp. I hate this suggestion with all my being and I sincerely hope no one else seconds it but here it is worded in the silliest way I could manage.
>Athena: Use gun based problem solving on Hermes' face. He has done a bad, and will do so to us soon.
EDIT: And now, for a suggestion I do like!
>You: Might as well steal Mor's soul, or however the power gaining works.
>Now spews a noble heart... Good night sweet prince. May flights of angels mock and jeer you.
(07-19-2017, 12:39 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Aww, I wanted to question Mors about that puppy bowl...

We didn't roomtrap anyone. We're the ones trapped, so this is a command to kill Hermes.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(07-19-2017, 06:30 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »
(07-19-2017, 12:39 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Aww, I wanted to question Mors about that puppy bowl...

We didn't roomtrap anyone. We're the ones trapped, so this is a command to kill Hermes.

It could also be a command to say to the room "Maybe we should end the roomtrap before we all die"

>But now would be a GREAT time for the Fr3ak 0ut! screen to make it's debut.
fuck dude i loved that guy
carrots are good for your body
(07-19-2017, 06:51 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »It could also be a command to say to the room "Maybe we should end the roomtrap before we all die"
Yeah. We pretty much know at this point that hermes isn't going to do the reasonable thing and run away. But we should ask him to end the roomtrap nevertheless.
[Image: tTgYYj2.png]

[Image: U9ixiFV.gif]

[Image: Ds0K68l.gif]

[Image: nGr1atv.gif]

[Image: 8NjqRUK.gif]

[Image: 0SLQAxO.gif]

[Image: mCbsUS3.gif]

[Image: NrPC1H4.gif]

[Image: ZTdubj0.gif]

[Image: GQygxSB.gif]

[Image: V8EztIG.png]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: FICTIONAL HORROR 7/20
>Yep ok let's skedaddle get out of here leave that's a great idea let's go right now Athena yes go now yes.
>You want to run but you just can't look away. It's... Beautiful.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> Toss Hermes the Attractive Hammer.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Oh sweet Jesus, is Mors also made of the last player's kills? Because holy hell that would be even worse.
> Give something, anything to Hermes.
>grab some popcorn for this shit,yo. Tis' going to be fuckin' radical.
SpoilerShow
>Leave. Get out. We are nowhere near equipped to fight this thing, get thee hence. Escape. Vamoose. Just RUN.

>At this point only Hermes might be able to save Hermes.

>Don't stop, don't try to talk to Hermes or the big monster there, just keep running.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(07-20-2017, 06:00 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Toss Hermes the Attractive Hammer.

>Agreed
>Ask your patrons if there is anything else we can do
Ah jeez, there's really not much we can do here huh?

>But I dont want Hermes to die!
>warn Hermes to stay away as you're being dragged back, and ask him to just end the room trap!
>Run in front of Hermes and protect him! Even if it means certain death, we must protect him! "End the roomtrap, Hermes! Get away from the TV, Somnus and Cronus!"
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>If I die, you will finish the game for us won't you Athena? You two keep running, I need to go help Hermes.
>If athena and helios don't let us, toss the apple.
the apple does not work on the dead.

Time to skedaddle.
(07-20-2017, 12:26 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>If I die, you will finish the game for us won't you Athena? You two keep running, I need to go help Hermes.
>If athena and helios don't let us, toss the apple.

Change of vote, secondingdingding
SpoilerShow
(07-20-2017, 03:20 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »the apple does not work on the dead.
Maybe, but the apple would work on our patrons if they refused to let go of us. And we can die now and still be alive in the next game.
(07-20-2017, 04:06 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(07-20-2017, 03:20 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »the apple does not work on the dead.
Maybe, but the apple would work on our patrons if they refused to let go of us. And we can die now and still be alive in the next game.

Maybe, but our patrons are trying to keep us safe. I rather we not immobilize them in a situation we don't fully understand our self. We may get lucky, but not even our Culture God ability has given us any exposition as to how to defeat Mors.
resuggesting mental break down time? yes? am do a frighten?