[TYCHE]: Come see some positivity!

[TYCHE]: Come see some positivity!
RE: [TYCHE]: Loading text raffle! Ends 6/16
I want no prize but if I must pick one it's he get whatever you want one. I just wanted to make sure this actually became a thing:

-GimeurCookie is a trash tier game dev! hahahahaha delete this before submitting if you actually even read these.
"Ybe crew members get rapidly increasing morale penalties if kept in cramped conditions. Be sure to only recruit them if you have a large ship or several free crew slots."
"Eukaryote is a land of strange and dangerous beasts. There is also a lot of hostile wildlife."
"Just because your crew was justified in what they did doesn't mean the media will see it that way in fifty years. Your past crew might not exactly be flavour of the month..."

If you're ever feeling too happy, remember that somewhere out there there is a norail with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) as a mask. You'll never meet them but they're still out there.

Prize: Meat cocoon,
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

"The galaxy is filled with items of all kinds. For fun, consider freeplay mode and see what oddities you can find."

"One of the rare things you can find throughout the galaxy are special consumables. The good news is the character that uses them will never be the same again. That's also the bad news."

"One item in particular is said to be a free ticket to fortuna. Unfortunately, its only good for one person on a one-way trip."

"If you have the cash AND the connections, you might get a hold of a special phone. Don't ask who's on the other end, clearly state your purchase, and avoid eye contact with the delivery team. They can tell if you have the money."

A Chu-Chu meat cocoon sounds pretty nice.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Prize list:
Sponsored by Chu-Chu Cocoon, "Just get whatever you want" Prize!

Tool tips:
SpoilerShow
Reminder to please put your prize list in your post else I will assume you have decided to submit loading text with no prize entry wanted.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
SpoilerShow

Prize:
1. Sponsored by Chu-Chu Cocoon, "Just get whatever you want" Prize!
2. Saint's Row

I don't actually know If I can ask for multiple prizes.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
My entry~

- Isments don't actually exist, and anyone who claims to have seen one should not be trusted.

- All 'Mystery' rations sold by Heredoggo-run establishments are best left as such.

- If anyone offers to sell you a bridge you should definitely trust them.

- "I always knew you were a terrible person." - Apollo v1

- Athena units going feral is a feature. Please stop reporting it as a bug.

- Bob is the godhead of Helios v1 and he lives on Planet

My list
SpoilerShow
- Some who seek wealth do not go to Fortuna, instead they capture geckrechauns in hopes of finding their secret pots of gold.

- "BUY DRUG BUY FOOD BUY THING COME ALL THINGS BUY I SELL MUCH DRUG." - A boog salesman

- If you're starting to get frustrated with your game, try taking a nap. I promise nothing weird will happen while you sleep.

- Make a limbo god your patron, I dare you.

- Please don't do anything weird with the Fortuna chest.

Prize List:
Sponsored by Chu-Chu Cocoon, "Just get whatever you want" Prize!
1. "Language translation settings for Fortuna are not accurate right now due to the system just using Google Translate to process the text into other languages. Please stop posting funny mistranslated screenshots in the forums, we are trying our best." - A message from the Fortuna developers.

2. When considering whether to use necromancy for a situation, an acronym can be helpful. Consider "NINOUYWARCF", which stands for "Necromany Is Never Okay Unless You Want A Really Cool Fusion". Many people remember it just by "NINO", though.

3. People often mistake kloegarbs for clockworks due to the fact that many of them have built-in gadgets. Many clockworks don't look nearly as coherent as kloegarbs, though, which is an easy way to distinguish between the two.

4. Listening to music can often raise a character or crew's morale. In related news, research has shown "I Want It That Way" is most effective in boosting morale.

Prize List:
"Whatever you want" prize
"Whatever you want" prize 2
"Some people claim your wish should be able to fit in the fortuna chest but they have a serious lack of ambition."

" "I'm a goopmick" said the Kounini. "That's cool. I happen to be a kounini" said the goopmick."

"Be sure to keep your tourist crewmembers at a safe distance from any landmarks."

Prizes:
-Saints row
-Chuchu coccoon prize:poster
"Coconut flavored items have a small chance to provide permanent boosts to your characters, should they consume them. However, expect a large, temporary moral drop after eating them, as coconut is just that bad of a flavor."
Already have my raffle stuff in another post I just thought of this today and thought it was cool
Current raffle numbers! See you at the raffle in 40 minutes!

1. Robust Laser (Chuchu)
2. Crunch (Chuchu)
3. cmdrcade (Chuchu) (Saints Row)
4. Arcanuse (Chuchu)
5. TangledAlmond (Chuchu)
6. Clockwork Dragon (Chuchu)
7. LammarWesley (Chuchu)
8. Dorsidwarf (Chuchu)
9. nonexistentPumpkin (Chuchu)
10. SirBlizz98 (Chuchu) (Saints Row)
11. LoverIan (Saints Row) (Chuchu)
12. GuardianofAllator (Chuchu)
13. awkwardcarapace (Chuchu)
14. Fellow (Saints Row) (Chuchu)

Raffle drawn our winners are
14! For Fellow! Fellow has won Saints roll.
5! For Almond! Almond has won a chuchu.
1! For Laser! Laser has won a chuchu.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [TYCHE]: Rffle ended, next raffle soon!
[GAIA] Idea Raffle

Species applications have opened, so this month's raffle will be themed around species ideas! We had a lot of donations for this raffle come in so please thank everyone who donated!

End date: You have until 9/1 to enter in to the raffle! Any entries after that will not be counted. The raffle drawing will be done live in a stream on 9/2!

Current entry prompt
There are going to be TWO prompts this round, the first prompt about the chow dome enters you into the main raffle, the fan fiction enters you in to the Plushy raffle. YOU CAN ENTER BOTH AS LONG AS YOU DO BOTH PROMPTS.

To enter the main raffle just give us a one sentence species idea, and tell us how they would eat at the chow dome, or give us a one sentence fauna idea, and tell us how they would taste at the chow dome.

What's the chow dome you say? It's a place you eat. A place you _Have_ to eat at. Please. Eat at the chow dome.

To enter the plushy raffle all you need to do is write a 2 sentence or longer fanfiction that includes the character Hermes in it. That's all!

Feel free to have fun with these prompts! Jokes are VERY much welcomed and feel free to donate your species/fauna idea to the [GAIA] topic so that people who maybe feel inspired by it can make a species out of it.

Note, you can only get 1 entry no matter how long or short your entry is!

[Image: 4GK7QRB.png]

Prizes

SpoilerShow
RE: [TYCHE]: Species Idea Raffle
Ooh ok

A species that wanted everything, and double of everything, so they tried to double themselves (eg. cloning) except rhey ended creating another version of themselves, stuck to their body and have two heads, four arms etc. except they share one body so that's fun, and one head is a carnivore and the other a vegan or vegitarian.
Prize listShow
Reminder to please post your reward list. If you lack a reward list I sadly cannot count your entry. The reward list makes sure that no one wins a prize they do not want.

Quote:HOW TO ENTER

To enter is simple! First make a numbered list of all the prizes you want from most wanted to least wanted. Please only put prizes you want on the list as you will not be able to reject your prize or pick your prize after you win. All prizes are picked from your list!

You can only win once, and when you win you're taken out of the raffle.
Sorry! I didn't see that. >_< I'll edit my post.
A fauna that is very good at mimicKing species, and can recreate appearances almost perfectly. But just appearances, and only superficially. Imitating a kuppa for example may make one notice that the blood in their head is a solid mass. Also they aren't exactly verbal or intelligent. Please feed them.
They taste like orange play dough.

and now a limerick

There once was a robot named Hermes
Who ran around in quite a flurry
He's destined to die
And doesn't know why
So no wonder he seems to be worried.

SpoilerShow
Post sure the promise was if I win the anything prize again I have to retire so let's do this!!!
A species composed entirely of prisms. like, the ones that turn white light into rainbows. they eat by shoveling food into their mouths and then converting it entirely into energy for more rainbow making shenanigans.

Hermes had spent hours equipping the proper attire. "fancy hat? check. bowtie? check. makeup? check. cologne.... *sssst!* check." and with everything on, he made his way out and to his destination. moments later, he stood at the door. Quivering nervously he brought one hand up to knock. Suddenly the door swung open. "Hello there, Mr. Hermes! glad you could make it." Mors squeaked cheerfully. "HithereMorsareyoureadyforourdate?" Hermes asked, as his body shivered slightly. "Mr. Hermes, You have got to stop this gosh darn habit of not paying attention to the full sentence." Mors replied. "Wh-Whatareyoutalkingabout???" Hermes sputtered. "PLAYdate, Mr. hermes. PLAYdate. somnus and I have been rather lonely recently and we wanted to have you over and play a game. It would seem that you had different plans." Mors explained. "............." Hermes was lost for words. his screen was glowing pink with embarrassment. "So Mr. Hermes, are you planning one coming inside for games, or not?" Mors asked. Without saying a word, Hermes stumbled through the door, and headed off for his playdate with mors.

(...I think I got distracted while writing again.)

PRIZE LIST:
(no idea how spoiler boxes work so... no spoiler box for you.)
Hermes' Plush
Chow dome prize
Allator aftiks
Volkronn Corp prize
stay away from turnips. they mean only harm. It's Dlorph!
Fauna
A desiccated fish found swimming/burrowing through salt seas, falls apart in contact with water. Known for ruining rations and contaminating the water supplies of locals. Less known for swarming and devouring pack animals.

The fish is best eaten by allowing it to dry out entirely, and ground into a fine powder. This powder is poor in nutrition, but adds a unique salty/fishy taste to meals. Best used with dry food, and to avoid drinking water before or during the meal.

SpoilerShow
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
A nocturnal species that changes their appearance based on the light level of the area. For example, if the area is harshly bright, they'll shrink and blacken. If the area is darker, they'll grow in size and start to glow. Can come in a variety of colors, like cool blue or dangerous red.

They feed off darkness (kind of like a reverse solar panel) so to eat in the Chow Dome they'd probably just spend about 15 minutes in a small dark room.

SpoilerShow
Fauna idea:
  • A "friendly" bug fauna that subsists off small amounts of your blood. No, really, you won't even notice the giant proboscis of this person-sized bug...Tastes like shoving 50 live mosquitoes in your mouth.

Fanfic entry:
SpoilerShow

Prizes I want:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

A species that eats buildings.

They just eat the entire chow dome. Litterally, the whole thing.
Fauna Idea: The Meatlobe, a brain-like creature that has the biological consistency of an adequately prepared meatloaf.
It usually tastes like a meatloaf, but sometimes, like something similar to, but fundamentally different from, a meatloaf.

Prize List:
SpoilerShow
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Species Idea: This species, used to the mandatory eating of places like the wonderful Chow Dome, sit down to eat their food placed in heat-resistant bowls, melt their food given to them into a liquid by blasting it with heat from their mouth, as they then drink the molten food liquid for nourishment.

Prize List:
SpoilerShow
Fauna idea: Termite-like insects that eat metal and build massive nests out of various flora from the planets they invade. The termites are too small to eat but their nests are always incredibly interesting combinations of plants that taste like a varied pile of steamed vegetables when cooked.

Prizes I want:
Chow Dome Get Whatever Prize
the other chow dome get whatever prize
the Volkronn corp Get Whatever Prize
the Hichico commission
I Am Bread
SpoilerShow