Webcomic Deer Rectory

Webcomic Deer Rectory
RE: Webcomic Deer Rectory
Well, you're not missing out on much. Despite not having the highest opinion of Scott Kurtz, I decided to check it out a bit after it started running; so far, there's not really much to recommend it? It's not bad, but it's just not really... Noteworthy.
NTA YOU DIDNT SAY IT WASNT FINISHED.

YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WASNT FINISHED
Well, now y'have something to look forward to twice a week

Anticipation's part of any good ongoing web series

*smug shrug*

E: I actually found Kiwi Blitz via The Trenches, funnily enough.

The Trenches is... okay. It's a little unfocused - trying to be a gag-a-strip comic, an ongoing narrative, and grounded in reality all at once - which might be holding it back, but it fits its role as a cautionary tale well. I wouldn't recommend it; it fills a niche of which I am a part, but it's not something people read, per se.

Also thanks to Kiwi Blitz, I rediscovered Starslip and have learned of Broodhollow.

Starslip is a space opera, and rather long. It's a bit slow in places, and takes a bit to start going anywhere, but it's a solid piece of work on the whole. Incidentally, it is finished. <3 Mr. Jinx

Broodhollow is by the same guy (who is also the Chainsaw Suit guy), and looks like it'll be quite good. It has been described as "if Tintin went to Innsmouth," which, if that hasn't sold you, you need to fuckin' read Tintin. It is only a few strips long, presently, but is (supposed to be) updated thrice a week, so it should fill out soon.
This webcomic is Great.
It's also pretty great!
It's completed and shouldn't take tooo long to read.

this website also has other webcomics on it, but i haven't read them in quite some time and didn't find them as great as great.

Edit: ah, just went and read it again. <3
Takes about an hour to read.
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Oh my stars, Sakana. It's the perfect length right now to archive-binge and is just the most adorable.
Nobody has heard of Ava's Demon and this is an utmost tragedy
But I linked it on page one :(
Well then we're just going to need to link it harder!
Okay let me link it again because I just read the first chapter and it is The Best.

Go read Ava's Demon, people!
in love with sakana btw
So if you haven't been lookin at any tumblrs, there is this big ol' Hamlet book adventure kickstarter thing by a lot of the webcomic people we've mentioned written by Ryan North!!!

(The cover is by the author of Nimona, you all read Nimona right????)
Leftover Soup is by the same guy who did 1/0. It's more polished, but less delightfully meta.

I also encourage everyone to read Absurd Notions, which is absolutely brilliant.

Oh, and I read Great and found it to be quite enjoyable!
(11-25-2012, 02:37 AM)Superfrequency Wrote: »Seriously?

Ok.

I think the idea is to invade someone else's set of poetry magnets with them.
https://thunderpaw.co/comic/

Yo check it out
Lookit all those little gifs
Agreed.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
One Punch Man. Plaid and I were in hysterics? Yeah Plaid agrees hysterics. Over this.
Guys you really need to read it
[Image: jz3b89y.png]
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Blub blub blub lol.
So, i just caught up on Gunnerkrigg and i was not expecting Coyote's request on the last update, it's cool and i'm interested in the story again.

Also caught up on Cumucuber Qust and Solaris why isn't this your avatar?
I don't think anyone has mentioned Paranatural in this thread? I am here to fix that.

Basically it's this zany comic about the new kid in town who joins an extracurricular group of GHOST HUNTERS, fighting evil spirits and whatnot. You will love every character before you're caught up or your money back.

It's also MalkyTop approved, because that's who showed it to me~
Kind of off-topic, but Supes, you may be interested in the concept known as the Tippyverse

Getting back on topic, I'd like to mention that I'm enjoying Paranatural's bingeability. Loving every character; would binge again scone those proteins again. Actually...

Also mentioning Schlock Mercenary, which is kind of... huge. I sometimes have to backtrack. But I've been following it for what is years now and I'll be damned if I stop now. Demon pacts seemed like a good idea at the time.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Sluggy Freelance.
While we're on the subject of huge webcomics, Sluggy Freelance is one of the greatest things. (Maybe takes a little while to warm up? I don't know, I think that's true of most webcomics.)
Schazer, thank you for bringing the gift of One Punch Man into my life.
It's just so...
So perfect