Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(05-09-2017, 10:16 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »I was gonna go through a whole thing about hugs, but I just realized something very important. We need to give Hermes the soul to unlock the shipping chart, before everybody wakes up. We're gonna need it for the coming day, or at the very least it will be incredibly handy.

Actually, fuck it. I can do both.

>Lucia: Give the exquisite soul to Hermes before everybody wakes up. Also hug Lethos or something.

Seconding minus the waking up part. They don't know whether or not it's coming.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(05-10-2017, 02:46 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(05-09-2017, 10:16 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »I was gonna go through a whole thing about hugs, but I just realized something very important. We need to give Hermes the soul to unlock the shipping chart, before everybody wakes up. We're gonna need it for the coming day, or at the very least it will be incredibly handy.

Actually, fuck it. I can do both.

>Lucia: Give the exquisite soul to Hermes before everybody wakes up. Also hug Lethos or something.

Seconding minus the waking up part. They don't know whether or not it's coming.

Well she knows they're gonna wake up eventually.
(05-10-2017, 01:42 AM)ActivelyAnonymous Wrote: »Damn I wish BBCode would allow restrictions to image size.

Try img=XxY.(this only works with values below 1000)

Like so

SpoilerShow
Art of a thing i thought about a long time ago

[Image: tumblr_opptaxyq8s1r7g47po1_1280.png]
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(05-10-2017, 10:49 AM)Panur Wrote: »Art of a thing i thought about a long time ago
SpoilerShow
Hot as Hell :u
Also love the oil-paint effect there... Lends weight to the while scene (^^)
=>

[Image: df9KuLz.png]

Show ChatlogShow

(Update incomplete, no need to command)
I remade my lethos outfit with a base pan made, this is an improvement!
SpoilerShow
Made a base and some clothes for lethos. was trying to figure stuff that a fashionable girl like lexii would have + fit a girl like Lethos. Feel free to use the base

[Image: cCxnhIZ.png]
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
GOOD SHIT PANUR.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
(05-09-2017, 08:53 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »judging by the fact that they changed as lethos did, they are probably something akin to an extension of her being.
I wouldnt be surprised if the little one we see now is the only one left.

Well, looks like you totally called that one ^^
That looks really nice Pan. Good job on her curves, and this is a nice way for her hair to work. I think I like outfit #2 the best.

I made another outfit on my old base, though I imagine Lethos would want a shirt that actually covers her breasts.
SpoilerShow
(05-13-2017, 10:33 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(05-09-2017, 08:53 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »judging by the fact that they changed as lethos did, they are probably something akin to an extension of her being.
I wouldnt be surprised if the little one we see now is the only one left.

Well, looks like you totally called that one ^^

I was just about to brag myself ;D
With Lethos pacified, is this a good time to continue our efforts against Mal and (Possibly) the unknown entity?
(05-13-2017, 05:43 AM)Panur Wrote: »Made a base and some clothes for lethos. was trying to figure stuff that a fashionable girl like lexii would have + fit a girl like Lethos. Feel free to use the base

https://i.imgur.com/cCxnhIZ.png

oh my G O D. This is delicious...! Good work there Pan..
[Image: lethos_dress_prototype_by_xemnasondsi-db95feu.png]

hey guys i made a dress for Lethos!
(05-14-2017, 04:12 AM)Mousemallow Wrote: »With Lethos pacified, is this a good time to continue our efforts against Mal and (Possibly) the unknown entity?

but... what can we do? we have no idea how to even find any of them.
I would wait till we can have another talk with daydream, I have a few ideas with which she could help.
(05-14-2017, 07:11 AM)Xoleuph Wrote: »
(05-14-2017, 04:12 AM)Mousemallow Wrote: »With Lethos pacified, is this a good time to continue our efforts against Mal and (Possibly) the unknown entity?

but... what can we do? we have no idea how to even find any of them.

If Emily's powers with the sea and the bubbles (for lack of a better term) transport her to wherever she is needed, then at some point in the future when we have more information create a point where she is needed, tell her the information, and send her back? Please feel free to correct me.

Let's talk to Daydream about this plan, if it isn't completely terrible.
(05-14-2017, 08:12 AM)Mousemallow Wrote: »If Emily's powers with the sea and the bubbles (for lack of a better term) transport her to wherever she is needed, then at some point in the future when we have more information create a point where she is needed, tell her the information, and send her back? Please feel free to correct me.
I dont think we will be able to do this, for one reason or another. it seems too cheaty and we could use this exploit to basically break the whole thing.
if we can send her back with some info, why not send her back with a completed dream journal? that way we would always know exactly what will happen at any time. we could cheat the system by making a choice, sending emily back with the result, then rechoosing if necessary until we get the desired outcome.
so no, I dont think we can just do something like that.
(05-14-2017, 05:39 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »
(05-14-2017, 08:12 AM)Mousemallow Wrote: »If Emily's powers with the sea and the bubbles (for lack of a better term) transport her to wherever she is needed, then at some point in the future when we have more information create a point where she is needed, tell her the information, and send her back? Please feel free to correct me.
I dont think we will be able to do this, for one reason or another. it seems too cheaty and we could use this exploit to basically break the whole thing.
if we can send her back with some info, why not send her back with a completed dream journal? that way we would always know exactly what will happen at any time. we could cheat the system by making a choice, sending Emily back with the result, then rechoosing if necessary until we get the desired outcome.
so no, I dont think we can just do something like that.

To add onto this, messing around with retcons and stuff of that nature are a dangerous thing. Especially if you put it in the hands of a fickle bunch such as ourselves.
Lucia: Give the exquisite soul to Hermes before everybody wakes up. Also hug Lethos or something

[Image: DRvT9Dr.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You have the sudden urge you hug Lethos, but you think you'd rather get to know her first.

[Image: cqoMHd6.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: VSsWVKw.png]

Hermes has leveled up!

Hermes (Level 8)

Str: 28 + 100
Int: 36 + 75
Dex: 41 + 75
Vit: 45 + 125

5 Programs are available!

[Image: ezFEui4.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: pOcah1U.png]

Show ChatlogShow
So we've talked about this before in the discord (and even as far back as the IRC) and from what I remembered it was generally agreed upon that:

1) We needed the shipping chart. COMPLETED
2) The Strategy Program seemed neat
3) Fixing the stat reader with a programming chance was a waste of resources. (Double confirmed, since we learned that it won't help with Realm Attendant stat reads)

therefore, here's my vote:

>1 point into battery life, 1 point into technical weapon, and 2 points into strategy program

My reasoning for such is that Hermes' battery life hasn't really been much of a problem so far, so that's just a precaution. In addition, we can raise Hermes' offense and defense just by giving him items. If that's the case, expanding has abilities is a better idea.

For reference: https://lucidstuck.wikia.com/wiki/Hermes#Programs

Edit:

New vote.
>1 point each into battery life, technical weapon, and strategy program. Then decide where to put the last option after seeing what the second versions of technical weapon and strategy program are.

Thanks to Heyo for that idea, it does seem a lot smarter.
(05-15-2017, 02:37 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »So we've talked about this before in the discord (and even as far back as the IRC) and from what I remembered it was generally agreed upon that:

1) We needed the shipping chart. COMPLETED
2) The Strategy Program seemed neat
3) Fixing the stat reader with a programming chance was a waste of resources. (Double confirmed, since we learned that it won't help with Realm Attendant stat reads)

therefore, here's my vote:

>1 point into battery life, 1 point into technical weapon, and 2 points into strategy program

My reasoning for such is that Hermes' battery life hasn't really been much of a problem so far, so that's just a precaution. In addition, we can raise Hermes' offense and defense just by giving him items. If that's the case, expanding has abilities is a better idea.

For reference: https://lucidstuck.wikia.com/wiki/Hermes#Programs

Edit:

New vote.
>1 point each into battery life, technical weapon, and strategy program. Then decide where to put the last option after seeing what the second versions of technical weapon and strategy program are.

Welcome. Seconding.
I would like to propose a few of my ideas

SpoilerShow
(05-15-2017, 02:37 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Edit:

New vote.

I dont think technical weapons is that useful. all it does is slightly up the melee damage.

instead, could we code something that helps with our pacifist run? a program that helps with befriending would be great, though I have no idea what would fit the bill.
(05-15-2017, 07:45 AM)Xoleuph Wrote: »
(05-15-2017, 02:37 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Edit:

New vote.

I dont think technical weapons is that useful. all it does is slightly up the melee damage.

instead, could we code something that helps with our pacifist run? a program that helps with befriending would be great, though I have no idea what would fit the bill.
The first level of technical weapon gives a rather useless fist upgrade but that doesn't mean all of the other levels are gonna be fist upgrades. The reason behind buying the first technical weapon power is to unlock its second level upgrade.

For hard coded programs, perhaps we could give Hermes a targeting program to help deal with fast monsters, like Asane?