[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 3/21 Where are they now
(03-21-2017, 11:40 PM)Starlit-Drakon Wrote: »>we need as many gods as possible to take on The Sun God. killing Hephaestus is definitely not going to help that, and pissing off any allies or friends heph might have will certainly be a setback. Crafting powers aside, there are more cons to this than there are pros.

Eris>Heph when it comes to power, though. If Heph's gonna be trying to take Eris' life it's better if Heph dies, sungod wise.
Hep doesn't want to die, but also says that going back without accomplishing his mission would be worse than death.

He's not going to help us if we spare him. Regardless of what we do, there's gonna be problems, so let's take care of the immediate problem, and we can at least get his robot master power out of it.
(03-21-2017, 05:39 PM)Dragonfly Wrote: »>You: "Athlios, please take off Hephaestus's arms."

>You: "Unless you want to be ripped apart, Hephaestus, you better eject your core, we will get you a new body later and then you can tell us everything."

>Take and break Hephaestus's core to gain his powers (Do not use gun in case of backfire).
Seconding.

Once Heph has been dealt with in one way or another:
(03-21-2017, 04:41 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> You: Hug bird teacher. Tell them you're okay.
I second this and say:
>You: If you'd like to stay fused, that's fine by me. If you want someone as a second patron, I'll add anyone you'd like.
Not a suggestion/command, just a note to readers here: from my limited observations I don't believe talking to Athlios at this point in time is going to work. If you want to tell them to back down or continue forward I believe it would be best to keep it very short and clear. Too much poetry or attempts to play at being their 'student' might just create a backlash or fall on deaf ears right now.

Just my opinion, though!
"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
>Athlios: Kill Hephaestus, get sent into the tutorial. Rue your poetic punishment, for having tried to protect your student resulting you being separated from him for good!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
[Image: pPpzNYa.gif]

[Image: hBHUMlI.gif]

[Image: XDKSDFr.gif]

[Image: tTgYYj2.png]

[Image: 4Bd6JDW.gif]

[Image: 7bM3LUT.gif]

Ooc stuff:
- You are allowed to vote for "NO POWER".
- Picking a power means that You'd design will be slightly tweeked (If we pick a power we'll likely be doing the small redesign to you in the stream tomorrow.)
- Fair warning, the more gods you take the powers of the more some gods will be scared or defensive around you. Mostly for aggressive gods and skittish gods. We won't need to worry about this much with just one taken power (At most gods will just note it and ask us where we got our extra powers) but becomes a big deal the more we take.

This also ends our short railroading season.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>I vote Craft
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> Craft.

> "What have you done?"
> Craft

Seems the most useful and it should synergize well with our item summoning power.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> Craft
>Craft
About the item fuser

1. Whats the maximum size limit for things we can fuse?

2. How many items can we mash into one thing?

Also if we take the crafting powers do items in our inventory stay between roomtraps?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Does fire allow us to completely control fire outside the roomtrap? (as in grow and shrink)
Craft seems good for us and fun
>craft
>how does item fusing work? can we have an example?

Also what did Hephaestus do for the Universe at large, and does anything special happen to the Hephaestus Ships in the universe? Or the hephaestus robots?
>Craft
>No Power.
"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
>Craft! Seems to have more future utility than fire, but fire has more immediate combat use. I am all about utility, so Craft.
(03-24-2017, 05:02 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »1. Whats the maximum size limit for things we can fuse?
What ever you can hold and is considered a traditional item. Aka hammers, are ok, generics are not.

(03-24-2017, 05:02 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »2. How many items can we mash into one thing?
Two items. After an item has fused it cannot be fused again (or you can try but it will commonly end up as a mush item.)

(03-24-2017, 05:02 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Also if we take the crafting powers do items in our inventory stay between roomtraps?
Yes, that is the point of having an inventory.

(03-24-2017, 05:02 AM)Dragonfly Wrote: »Does fire allow us to completely control fire outside the roomtrap? (as in grow and shrink)
Yes except for extreme fires.

(03-24-2017, 05:04 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>how does item fusing work? can we have an example?
Hammer + pizza = Pizza Hammer. A hammer you can eat and is also kind of useless.

Spear + lamp = Spear that shoots out light, likely blinding the people who it's toss at so they can't know where to run.

(03-24-2017, 05:04 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »Also what did Hephaestus do for the Universe at large

Fire and craft god.

(03-24-2017, 05:04 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »and does anything special happen to the Hephaestus Ships in the universe? Or the hephaestus robots?
Diffrent versions of AIs are not affected by the death of their v1.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Craft
>fire, DUH. It looks the coolest thus fuck crafting powers
> You're all practical cowards, and I vote fire. Who needs reasonableness????
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
The item combination machine sounds more useful than making fire spread, so I'm picking arts and crafts.
>Craft
>Eh anyone can make fire so let's pick craft instead.

Haha that was easier than expected, who's gonna get punished Athena or Helios, or both? What will happen if we're left without a patron for the rest of the run, do we get to pick a new one possibly to kill?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
>fire
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy