[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 3/20 FIRE!
>You: Summon riot shield. In fact, summon ALL the things!

>99 Screens of infuriation: Protect your master! (though I just really want to see You surrounded by a unholy number of screens that are arranged in the form of demonic techno-angel wings or something)
Well I think this is about our only option.
>You: Release the kraken-lamp.
>Eris: Consume Heph.

>You: Give Heph's gun (and possibly donkey?) to Athena or Helios so you can use it next time you roomtrap.
We shouldn't summon anything that'll just take it from some time when we need it later.

>Screens: Protect.

>The cannon's big and heavy right? Pick it up and swing it into him full-force, knock his ass off his ass.

>If that doesn't work, be ready to turn up the volume again.

>If it does work, he'll drop the gun he just shot you with. Take it.

>Step on his hands so he can't pull out anything else.

>"I know it's your life. I tried to spare it time and time again, but you refused."

>Finish him.
I second the screen shield, summon ballistic shield, and turn up the volume.
(03-21-2017, 02:17 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »We shouldn't summon anything that'll just take it from some time when we need it later.

We can get around this by being diligent with what we use. As long as we avoid needing any items we've summoned at critical moments we're good.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
[Image: gZC6Wmp.gif]

[Image: d9MA6MJ.gif]

[Image: oiykR2H.gif]

[Image: Onw5dvI.gif]

[Image: BOOZHUa.gif]

[Image: 9hrXf6o.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Athelios, stop. Don't hurt him.

THIS KILL'S MINE.
RE: [Fortuna]: 3/21 Where are they now
> You: Hug bird teacher. Tell them you're okay.
>End Roomtrap. Athlios isn't thinking clearly right now.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
I second Heyoceama.
We're here, Athelios, we're safe. Hepheastus won't bother us anymore.
>> "Athlios! Take out his limbs! You know what happens if you kill him!"

>Also dont get in Athlios's way in the middle of a fight by hugging them, if we fuck up any of their attacks they'll defuse back to someone who could be seriously damaged and someone who doesnt want to fight hep
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(03-21-2017, 04:44 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>End Roomtrap. Athlios isn't thinking clearly right now.
Ending the roomtrap won't get rid of Athlios though? Or will it? I mean it probably won't
> "Hey, you'd better not kill Heph - you'd get sent to the tutorial (jail). Maybe like beat him up 'till near death but nothing more than that."

> After Athlios backs away, kill Heph yourself using the crank cannon gun thing, quick and swift.
> "Teacher, I think that's enough. You'll be sent to the tutorial of you kill him."

> "Heph, drop your guns, all of them, now.", Pick up The Gun and finish cranking it while you are saying this.

> Ask Athelios if they think- Nevermind. We are already going to be asking The Helper for one favor, we don't need two.

> Congratulations Hephaesus, There's not even a quantum of solace between us. The Helper protecting you was a pipe dream, Eris protecting you was a long shot, now you've proven how foolish that idea was. Perhaps We'll take your mangled chassis with us on our Fortuna runs, as Limbo God bait. We are pretty interested in meeting The Known after all we've found out.
>You: "Athlios, please take off Hephaestus's arms."

>You: "Unless you want to be ripped apart, Hephaestus, you better eject your core, we will get you a new body later and then you can tell us everything."

>Take and break Hephaestus's core to gain his powers (Do not use gun in case of backfire).
> "Teacher, I think that's enough. You'll be sent to the tutorial of you kill him."

> "I'm shocked that you care enough to fuse, but the last thing I want is for either of you to be punished, or hurt yourselves like this"

> "I didn't want to have to kill anyone. I wanted to save the universe, but now I know the two aren't mutually exclusive."

> "tell us everything, because at this rate even if we don't kill you, we'll have to kill The Known."
>appeal to Athlios' logical side. Tell them Hep would be more useful alive, especially if he swears undying loyalty to us.The more people on our side, the better a chance we stand.

>Also, does the two of you having fused mean a patron slot is now​ free? Because if yes, then maybe a certain lamp could join our merry crew. Screw what the other gods think.

And before anyone objects, remember how Rare it is for a chaos god to patron :o ...plus, Eris looks like a barrel of laughs ^_^
(03-21-2017, 06:05 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »And before anyone objects, remember how Rare it is for a chaos god to patron :o ...plus, Eris looks like a barrel of laughs ^_^
It'd destroy the universe, though.
(03-21-2017, 06:05 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>appeal to Athlios' logical side. Tell them Hep would be more useful alive, especially if he swears undying loyalty to us.The more people on our side, the better a chance we stand.

Heph has already stated he's basically dead no matter what. If he doesn't kill Eris he has the Known after him. If he does he has to deal with us. The only thing we have that might be able to actually defend against the Known is Eris and he kinda tried to kill her a few moments ago and shot Athena.
>[Image: CMARYQe.jpg] drop this on Hephaestus' remains, but try to not hit Athlios.

Trying to steal the kill here so our patrons don't go to jail.
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Bad idea incoming! It will be fun though!
>Ask Athleios for a lesson, as their student.
> Athena, Helios, don't do something you'll regret. Killing Hephaestus by your own hand would be a huge mistake. What'll we do if you get sent to the tutorial?
Geez. You guys are unrelenting. He's begging for mercy while his innards are being turned into outtards.
>You: Don't be the bad guy, and tell Athelios off. Then remove Hephaestus's core for future use.
Look at this beautiful lamp egg:

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]

Some fear for what it will hatch into. But not me. I'm not silly!
>we need as many gods as possible to take on The Sun God. killing Hephaestus is definitely not going to help that, and pissing off any allies or friends heph might have will certainly be a setback. Crafting powers aside, there are more cons to this than there are pros.

>Spare Hephaestus.