[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 3/19 READY AIM AND......
(03-19-2017, 06:50 PM)DetectiveCaillou Wrote: »B): Eris would likely get sent to the tutorial, which is probably safer than here (I think).
Eris didn't get sent to the tutorial when she killed the other gods, though that was when Zeus was in charge. Cronus probably doesn't have a policy of letting things live like Zeus did because of Cronus' incredible paranoia. Though maybe he doesn't care much for Heph.
Eris is a Limbo god, that's why she didn't get sent to the tutorial, and why she isn't protected like the others. Greek laws don't apply to her.
(03-19-2017, 08:00 PM)Spish Wrote: »Eris is a Limbo god, that's why she didn't get sent to the tutorial, and why she isn't protected like the others. Greek laws don't apply to her.
Cronus doesn't know Eris isn't a greek god and it would be best if Cronus would keep on not knowing that.
From the fact that Zeus had to go looking for Apollo, I'm pretty sure that the tutorial banishment isn't just something the leader of the gods snaps their fingers and does. And cronus putting himself in the firing line of Eris seems unlikely.

Also she's a limbo god and the rules of the greek gods do not apply to her, either in protection or restriction.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(03-19-2017, 08:29 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »From the fact that Zeus had to go looking for Apollo, I'm pretty sure that the tutorial banishment isn't just something the leader of the gods snaps their fingers and does. And cronus putting himself in the firing line of Eris seems unlikely.

Also she's a limbo god and the rules of the greek gods do not apply to her, either in protection or restriction.
The rules aren't mechanical, the gods need to enforce them. If the gods think Eris is a Greek god, the rules will treat her like a greek god.
I think you guys are being maybe a little too trusting right now, he's made it pretty clear he's super desperate and willing to do just about anything to accomplish his mission. If we end the roomtrap and Hephaestus is still alive, that means You (and Athena, and Helios) are no longer standing in his way, so there's nothing stopping him from coming back and finishing the job. And while we have the upper hand, it's not like he can't just stab us in the back while we have our meeting with Eris.

A little paranoid, in retrospect, but I'm sure he'd find that preferable to spending the rest of the universe in exile.
I think if we let Hep go, his client will seek out and kill him, assuming he doesn't just up and kill Eris the moment we end the roomtrap. Plus, if we give him shelter at the center of the universe he'll just be stuck there forever like a prisoner. So yeah, we should kill him.

>Kill
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>He does not leave the roomtrap alive, whether we kill him or let Eris kill him. Because when the roomtrap ends he will be fine and he will be in the room with Eris and a possibly nonfunctional Athena where we cannot see him and I sure as hell dont trust a weaponsmith to only be carrying *one* gun

>Kill
No! Bad Nikki! Unseconding >:P

Listen, we may get his powers, but we don't have any idea how to use them effectively. If we manage to befriend him, we'd also gain a valuable ally for the final boss-fight!
>Do a friendly, not a deadly. Offer protection and whatnot.
(03-20-2017, 05:29 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Do a friendly, not a deadly. Offer protection and whatnot.

How exactly do we offer a protection from such a vengeful and wrathful limbo god that none of the Greek/roman gods were strong enough for Heph to go to for help? I feel like he's made his position here clear - do or die.

We could try to talk either Eris, or the Helper into it.
We might not be able to, and in that case we probably should do him a solid and mercy kill.
No matter what we do, we keep a gun on him until we're done with him.
[Image: lRf5FDc.gif]

[Image: M4v7V0E.gif]

[Image: 1o0BTwu.gif]

[Image: Cpg9dmF.gif]

[Image: zNR7faE.gif]

[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. An 11 is rolled.

[Image: Socb0R0.gif]

[Image: OTJGSy8.gif]

[Image: wKtn6M7.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 3/20 FIRE!
> Screens: Shield your master.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> Summon a riot shield to protect yourself, and summon magnets to hurl at Heph.

> If summoning doesn't work / the plan doesn't work, end the roomtrap.
>Helios please DISARM him!
>We tried to play nice, and we were hurt for it.
>I think its time we stop playing nice.
>Being Naive and assuming diplomacy would work cost us.
>How did it go, "To make an omelette first you have to break a few eggs?"

>Screens engage distraction patterns to mess with Hephs aim.
>You, keep turning the crank, and start moving. Heph clipped your head once, no guarantee it wont hit dead on next time.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>[Image: BP966_330_1.JPG]

[Image: 7299a3bfd1.jpg]

[Image: 201601568c2a34d6bf1.jpg]

[Image: BP966_330_1.JPG]

[Image: 8143dd6721.jpg]

"Eris, take him down already!"

>Screens: Engage loud mode once more, if Heph is on an unstable steed he can't aim.
>Summon this:[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...3D15.1&f=1]
>Load the gun with magazines full of tiny versions of this: [Image: shutterstock_111818000.jpg.cf.jpg]
Yo heph I hear you like loud noises.

[Image: qOOsxts.png]

[Image: 5fa4193a-3137-4e09-b5ab-3fba667619cd_1000.jpg]
>You: Pull the pin, aim the hose, squeeze the lever.
>You: Summon You.
>Use all screens to protect head
>Summon all Marble's shields to protect self in front and sides

>Summon ballistic face shield and equip
[Image: c68yTel.jpg]

>Summon fire extinguisher to blind Heph
[Image: Pm4CScK.png]

>Summon large rusted skeleton above Heph
[Image: J5qIv6w.png]
>You: summon riot shield!
>Screens: make noises!

Also, can we use the past tense more often? The English language does not distinguish second- and third-person in the past tense:
You shoot. (Second person present)
You shoots. (Third person present)
You shot. (Second person past)
You shot. (Third person past)
Look at this beautiful lamp egg:

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]

Some fear for what it will hatch into. But not me. I'm not silly!
>[Image: uN84a4G.jpg] about two meters above Hephaestus
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy