[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 3/17 STREAMING
[Image: HTtfhoC.gif]

[Image: UMgOaNK.png]

[Image: DlUxeM1.gif]

[Image: dEQRhfp.gif]

[Image: uiwYp8l.gif]

[Image: fhF2Sxc.gif]

[Image: XxvGyyP.gif]

[Image: aNjPzAl.gif]

[Image: qfYgXtj.gif]

[Image: mC1oNyZ.gif]

[Image: cNJ82lx.gif]

[Image: bmgyif8.gif]

[Image: f6GFllp.gif]

[Image: nvfa2bB.gif]

[Image: RQMA8eH.gif]

[Image: K0SJ4KO.gif]

[Image: A8J4YKA.gif]

[Image: zUYopxi.gif]

[Image: 6TpJG76.gif]

[Image: iucZ4ed.gif]

[Image: rVeOYfu.gif]

[Image: PYbjdSS.gif]

[Image: 5uoNegU.gif]

[Image: V5XJIZF.gif]

[Image: ZNbCN6R.gif]

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Disarm yourself. Toss all your weapons to the ground. Niiiice and slowly, too.
[Image: EgO9m3q.gif]

[Image: 4vMrzlp.gif]

[Image: HbKo3f6.gif]

[Image: nbdUYwJ.gif]

[Image: JF7kaAl.gif]

[Image: ukvCXAz.gif]

[Image: VvJrMLE.gif]

[Image: U0QciJI.gif]

[Image: PkIWlO8.gif]

[Image: 0M5HnKU.gif]

[Image: n0dccdq.gif]

[Image: XW78ULU.gif]

[Image: Z4btJcI.gif]

[Image: wnfY6Lz.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> You: Call over Helios to help kill Heph.

> You: Claim powers.

> Helios: Claim donkey.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
RE: [Fortuna]: 3/17 WE GOT LAMPS
>Ask for the gun. We just want to know who you are working for, and try to find a way to stop all of this.
>We want everyone in the universe to live and be happy when possible, but when not,,
>Athena and Helios are important, and those they care about are important. They are our priorities, and if there's no way to peacefully resolve this we will have to kill who you are working for.
>Is it Apasem tho
>Pick the Gun
>Please, ask for Hephasteus to stop being such a asshole and fix Athena
>Why you did it, heck.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
(03-18-2017, 02:44 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> You: Call over Helios to help kill Heph.

> You: Claim powers.

> Helios: Claim donkey.
Seconding, minus making Helios do the dirty work. Heph and Helios have history, it would be mean to Helios to make him kill him. We should kill him on our own.
>You: "Toss your weapons to the ground. All of them."
>You: Pick up a gun and aim for Heph's head.
>You: Claim Heph powers.
>Helios: Claim Donkey, if it can still work some how
>drop the weapon
>drop all the other weapons
>the dagger behind your back too
>now get off the donkey
>get. off. the. DONKEY
>now, who's your boss
>scratch that, I'm your boss now
>go kill your previous boss
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
> Do we really trust someone who could and would violate Athena's autonomy to fix her?
> Steal Heph's gun and smack him over the head with the butt of it. Fuck you, Heph.
> Also maybe check on that wing sound real quick. Is that Athena? Is she okay?

Man, maybe we should have forced a luck roll.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>"Weapons. Ground. NOW. If you want to live tell us EVERYTHING. Who you're working for especially, if you do, WE will not kill you. We cannot guarantee the same for the same kindness will come from everyone else.
Honestly, you deserve worse considering just HOW RUDE YOU HAVE BEEN. You have put us through hell and highwater just like EVERY OTHER GOD WE ENCOUNTER. Normally i would be fine with it but this time you:
  • THREATENED US THRICE
  • THREATENED OUR PATRONS
  • THREATENED AN INNOCENT GOD ONLY GUILTY OF SELF DEFENSE.
  • POSSIBLY KILLED OUR NEW PATRON WHO WE WERE BONDING WITH
  • AND WORST OF ALL YOU HAD THE GALL TO PUT UP A NICE APOLOGETIC POLITE FRONT ABOUT IT."
>"You know, I didn't want to kill you. I still don't want to kill you for some gods forsaken reason. Heck, I'm even sorry about your steed."

>Take his gun, keep it on and aimed at him in case he pulls out anything else.

>"But you hurt my friends. So I'm going to give you one last chance to give me some gods damned answers, and give me one good reason why I shouldn't finish you off."
>"I'm only killing you because you killed flirty screen." and then shoot the living heph out of Heph.
(03-18-2017, 03:11 AM)Wheat Wrote: »heph has to:
1. tell us who they're working for
2. fix athena.
3. agree to not pursue eris. just walk away
4. give us some bitchin-ass upgrades
we can point a gun at them all while they do these things. then afterwards we can decide whether we do the rudeness or don't, or let athena/helios decide

Seconding. Being in power for once is great.
>Demand, at lamp-point if necessary, the location of the hidden rebel base who sent him, and why they wanted Eris.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

>First: Knock that Donk.
>Second: Steal the Gun.
>Third: "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!!"
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>"Please, drop the weapon and no one else needs to die, I only ask you tell who your client is, why they sent you, and that you leave here without killing Eris."
>Don't let Heph near Athena
I don't trust Heph to fix Athena without doing anything shade-y.
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

>Take Hephaestus's gun, mercy kill Athena, kill Eris for good. Steal the power of those two for yourself and acquire sweet loot.

Woohoo jackpot! We can't let an opportunity like this slide through our fingers!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Man I wish I could've attended this stream yesterday.

>If you want to live I suggest you start giving us information, and quickly.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I get the feeling sending Hephaestus back empty-handed is practically the same as killing him. Let's not make any promises we can't keep.

Also, we're guaranteed his smithing powers if we personally kill him. Just saying...
(03-18-2017, 01:53 PM)Spish Wrote: »I get the feeling sending Hephaestus back empty-handed is practically the same as killing him. Let's not make any promises we can't keep.

What says he has to go back? If we could ensure he behaves we could keep him on the eris planet.

Edit:
Also, if we kill him we should be mindfull of what his god powers are needed for lest we screw up some part of the universe. We may need to give them and the responsibilities they come with to Helios or Athena.
> Threaten to tip the donkey if he doesn't come clean.
(03-18-2017, 02:11 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Also, if we kill him we should be mindfull of what his god powers are needed for lest we screw up some part of the universe. We may need to give them and the responsibilities they come with to Helios or Athena.
Vulcan will fill the void. It's the Roman counterpart's job to serve as a backup.
>You: Tip the donkey, take the gun. Aim gun at Heph. Make him pay fix Athena.
> Please hand over the gun, no funny moves, and, if you don't mind, could you kindly tell us who you were working for?
(03-18-2017, 07:05 PM)Spish Wrote: »Vulcan will fill the void. It's the Roman counterpart's job to serve as a backup.
This doesn't work for all powers. For instance, Somnus seems to be the only god that's capable of being a trash disposal system. Now, Somnus may be a roman but that doesn't mean the greeks don't have any unique powers as well. If we kill Heph we should ask what his powers do before we take them.
>Make sure Eris isn't readying an attack on Heph, if so ask Eris to stop so we can question Heph.
>Ask, politely, to hand over the gun, If he refuses, knock over the donkey and take it off of him.
>Demand that he tell us whom hired him to capture Eris, and make him fix Athena.
>After all this ask Patrons to help make next move.