Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(02-27-2017, 05:38 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »the time approaches
>Lucas: Have Azriel wraith forge everyone.

5thing

(02-27-2017, 06:46 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Derrick: Introduce Lucia to Lucas and your sister

2nding

>Lexii: thank Lucia and Derrick for the armor, find out you're wearing fanart of your OC
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Everyone: Pose
>Everyone: PLAY NICE DAMNIT! JUST BE FUNKING NICE!
TO CELEBRATE FEBRUARY FEMSLASH have a Willfordswap AU pic with some Maidream: (you can also see it in my Tumblr)

>Alice: Get carried in style

[Image: Princess%20style_zpsxzeufg57.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
> Derrick: Ask if anyone has any spare light generating items on them. Combine whatever is offered up with the spare TINFOIL HAT.

If nothing is offered up > Give Skully and Hermes the flashlights. They'll probably be able to make better use of them.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Derrick: Introduce Lucia to Lucas and your sister

[Image: pFkgzKO.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: E5imO1s.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 4irljWk.png]

Azriel ignites you all with his wraith-fire. You can feel its warmth overflowing from deep within! All the guardians have now received the Rings of Courage.
Resuggesting

(02-28-2017, 11:20 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Derrick: Ask if anyone has any spare light generating items on them. Combine whatever is offered up with the spare TINFOIL HAT.

If nothing is offered up > Give Skully and Hermes the flashlights. They'll probably be able to make better use of them.
>Lexii: thank Lucia and Derrick for the armor, find out you're wearing fanart of your OC

(03-01-2017, 01:44 AM)Panur Wrote: »>Lexii: thank Lucia and Derrick for the armor, find out you're wearing fanart of your OC

seconding, i want this to happen
>Alice, Garreth, and Emily: Derrick needs to be in charge of this particular situation for a couple of reasons. The least of which is the fact that any items he makes will work better if they are used in a way he expects/wants them to be. If there's any line of conversation that leads to him acting as leader in this situation it would be wise to encourage it.

My idea for a command after this:
SpoilerShow

Basically the reason I'm doing this is because we need Derrick to start having actual thoughts of his own, or at least think he's having thoughts of his own. Encouraging him to be more of an actual person instead of an ambulatory wall of inattentiveness and denial is a thing we should strive for. Also the stuff I'm saying to those three is actually true; the more in line the situation is with Derrick's expectations, the better the items made will function.

It also helps us avoid the precedent that the first series of events before the construct set: Alice taking charge of the entire situation. We've seen where that goes: Derrick getting stabbed with a sword.

Plus, we need to start a conversation anyways and this seems like as good a way as any. There's some stuff that not all the kids actually know yet, and it's better to have them say it then just force the information into their brains. Poor communication skills is another reason Derrick got stabbed with a sword after all.
Seconding what martialAcademic said. Getting everyone caught up about everything is exceedingly important AND getting Derrick to be the protagonist he was meant to be, not the supporting character he has been.

This is supposed to be Derrick's realm. It's about time he started acting like it. Happymelon
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
Seconding that second. Very well thought out MA, and well said.
Fourthing mA.
(03-01-2017, 01:58 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Alice, Garreth, and Emily: Derrick needs to be in charge of this particular situation for a couple of reasons. The least of which is the fact that any items he makes will work better if they are used in a way he expects/wants them to be. If there's any line of conversation that leads to him acting as leader in this situation it would be wise to encourage it.

My idea for a command after this:
SpoilerShow
comman sounds great, except for the Sun Tzu part, i'd take that one out

Alice, Garreth, and Emily: Derrick needs to be in charge of this particular situation for a couple of reasons. The least of which is the fact that any items he makes will work better if they are used in a way he expects/wants them to be. If there's any line of conversation that leads to him acting as leader in this situation it would be wise to encourage it

[Image: s7tvR4m.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: g7nxjMf.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Yay! Update ^_^

>Azriel: Promise to be nicer to these two lost ones of they never ever call you a fairy ever again.

It's too good a running gag to just let it die down (^^)
> Lexii: Begin thinking up Skully x Azriel fanfiction. Deliver it to Garry and Lucas whenever you complete it.
Derrick's leaving to go set up the projection, so I have to hold off my previously planned command until he gets back.

Other than that, I was thinking about what we should do in regards to resource allocation. Specifically the second bag and soul that Lucia has. Right now I'm leaning towards giving the bag to Emily, and the soul to Hermes.

I want to give the soul to Lexii for 3 reasons: the first being it will allow us to unlock the shipping chart. Which we NEED. The second being she has an ability akin to her regular wish ability, Pen Pal, called Divine Intervention that uses US to make a miracle happen and leveling up one of her conjurations might unlock that. Lastly, Hermes has a few other abilities and programs that could be handy on their own, even in this situation.

As for why I want to give the bag to Emily, if she goes too deep into a bad situation she can use it to get out of it, and she's the one most likely to need it. Lucia can go intangible and fly, Derrick has fear based abilities for when he gets into a bad situation, Alice can probably just make an illusion to the same effect, Lucas has hard defensive abilities and actual damage reduction in addition to a relatively large health pool, Lexii can always escape due to her abilities, and Garreth has no reason to be in such a situation whereas Emily is the tank and expected to walk into them.

Hermes abilities and codes: https://lucidstuck.wikia.com/wiki/Hermes
Lexii (and the other guardian's) abilities: https://lucidstuck.wikia.com/wiki/Guardi...er_of_Hope
(03-06-2017, 06:55 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Derrick's leaving to go set up the projection, so I have to hold off my previously planned command until he gets back.

Other than that, I was thinking about what we should do in regards to resource allocation. Specifically the second bag and soul that Lucia has. Right now I'm leaning towards giving the bag to Emily, and the soul to Hermes.

I want to give the soul to Lexii for 3 reasons: the first being it will allow us to unlock the shipping chart. Which we NEED. The second being she has an ability akin to her regular wish ability, Pen Pal, called Divine Intervention that uses US to make a miracle happen and leveling up one of her conjurations might unlock that. Lastly, Hermes has a few other abilities and programs that could be handy on their own, even in this situation.

As for why I want to give the bag to Emily, if she goes too deep into a bad situation she can use it to get out of it, and she's the one most likely to need it. Lucia can go intangible and fly, Derrick has fear based abilities for when he gets into a bad situation, Alice can probably just make an illusion to the same effect, Lucas has hard defensive abilities and actual damage reduction in addition to a relatively large health pool, Lexii can always escape due to her abilities, and Garreth has no reason to be in such a situation whereas Emily is the tank and expected to walk into them.

Hermes abilities and codes: https://lucidstuck.wikia.com/wiki/Hermes
Lexii (and the other guardian's) abilities: https://lucidstuck.wikia.com/wiki/Guardi...er_of_Hope

If we end up giving the soul to Hermes we should see about improving his scan ability without expending a soul. That way we can get closer to achieving the legendary tier 4 scan.
=>

[Image: rIdTSFt.png]

You and Lucia venture off to deliver part of the Persona Display.

Show ChatlogShow

Moments later, you find something strange.

[Image: 2lkghd8.png]

It appears as a human girl tied up in webs, she's squirming frantically as she tries to get your attention!

Show ChatlogShow

1. Help the girl
2. Ignore the girl
>Derrick: Ask ira to check for enemies around and hostile intent coming from the girl herself.

(03-15-2017, 05:22 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Derrick: Ask ira to check for enemies around and hostile intent coming from the girl herself.

seconding, and
>Derrick and Lucia: stay put where you are, command iris to remove the coverings on their face so they can talk.
I mean caution should be used but just flat-out ignoring a person? Nah mate, that'd be a huge seed of guilt, and just not the right thing to do.

>Try to communicate with the girl, but hold your distance/be careful.

(basically seconding previous two things)
Be careful, it could be a trap.

I guess I'll second Terra's command, as long as they don't approach, they should be fine. But just in case it is a trap and they get caught off guard, they should be prepared for it.
Yeah this reeks of trap, but uncertainty and morals demand we determine if that is actually the case first. All monsters in the dream world were human (or strongly associated with humans) when they first arrived, after all.
[seconding the above four]
>Unknown Restrained Girl: Think about how you ended up in this predicament