RE: Cosmic Encounter - PBP: Deep Space Water
2 more cards and both ships go to voyager
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I'll take one ship to VoyA and a card.
Voyager gains a ship and a card!
Yin-yang gains two cards!

Holy ship the cosmic deck is empty, the discards will reshuffle when someone draws next time

Current game state:

Granolaman, the Voyager

Hand: 7
Foreign colony count: 4
A: 4
B: 2

D: 3
VoyagerE:

Gatr, the Yin-yang
Hand: 10
Foreign colony count: 2
A: 1
C: 2,1
D: 1,1
E: 1

Coldblooded, the Laser
Hand: 9
A: 3
B: 3
C: 3
D: 2,1
E: 2,1

Robust Laser, the Reactor
Hand: 8
A: 4
B: 1,3
C: 2,1,1,1
D: 5
E: 5

Cards on the reactor sheet:
Laser flare

Jacquerel, the Tourist
Hand: 16
Foreign colony count: 3
A: 2
C: 2
D: 11,2
E: 2

Cruise Liner: Orange system; 0

HYPERSPACE GATE

THE WARP:
C: 3

Cosmic Deck: 0 cards
Cosmic Discard: 35 cards
SpoilerShow

Destiny Deck: 5 cards
Destiny Discard: 15 card
SpoilerShow

Encounter #13, passes to Yin-yang
Hey now that it's a new encounter...
Wild Angler again: does anyone want to trade me the Reactor flare? That sounds handy. You'd get my shiny angler flare?
I can tell this schtick is gonna old real fast.

Card Zap: Wild Angler
:(
that's rude
Hello card zap my old friend
i have come to play you again

angler flare vanishes in the depths of space... followed by the card zap...
well shit
Gatr is trying to use Mobius Tubes! Is everyone okay with that?
Sorry dude, but I can't afford to lose my colony in there. You really gotta use your Super Flare more often.

Card Zap Again! Mobius Tubes
What an exciting round.
I'd never even considered Mobius Tubes stripping you of your colony.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that even reduce you to two remaining planets, so you couldn't even use your power to swap it for another one unless you reconquered yourself?
Yeah I'd be reduced to a powerless two planets, but at that point VoyC would be ejected back into my system to be reconquered there.
this is starting to remind me of yu-gi-oh and the solemn brigade...

whatever i dont have a lot to lose, literally. regroup to yin-yang A

e: and yeah i pretty much either forgot or was too slow to use my super flare. figured it didnt matter. now it does.
<--Frequently runs solid blue decks in MtG
The tubes become a Mobius plug! This also means there are no more card zaps in the game, until discards are reshuffled, so BEWARE.

Destiny is drawn! An orange(hazard) is drawn. The cruise ship with zero ships now has zero ships on it.

Yin-yang may launch.
...well, well, well. the 3 blue ships on Voyager D will launch towards Voyager B.
You launch all three and you lose that colony you know, right?
launch 2.
Hey Gatr, just so you know joint wins are totally possible in this game. If you invite me along for your next two battles, I'll make sure to invite you next when it's my turn to wrap everything up. That other Laser would probably also be a good player to invite along too.
HYPERSPACE GATE
Offense:2
DefenseVoyagerB(2)

Time for the inviting friends!
So, a number of notes Gatr:
One: CB is either tricking you or not paying attention. The last cards in the Destiny Deck include two Blues and a Red which makes a three-way tie with you, CB, and RL fairly impossible on this loop.

Two: Instead of aiming for my incredibly barren VoyE you've chosen to try and strip me of my powers by attacking VoyB. This is hella rude and you best be bringing the negotiables.

Three: You seem miffed about the Mobius Tubes incident and maybe that's fair, but if I were to declare that you deserve to lose a home planet, a colony and your power just because I was too forgetful to play my infinite-use, get-out-of-jail-free card, you'd feel pretty justified in blocking that too.

Four: PL accepts conditionals. You should copy-paste this into your QT "Whenever I am allied with both sides, I'm about to lose ships from battle, and I haven't yet played a Flare this turn, Activate Super Yin-Yang."
I'm not suggesting a three way tie with anybody. Honestly my ideal world would be the one where everybody goes into the start of my turn with 4 colonies each and then we all just dogpile on whoever gets the short end of the stick in the destiny draw.

Even in Gatr's best case scenario, he's still going to be leaving his turn with only 4 colonies, which means he either needs to joint win with someone else, or somehow manage to hold out until it circles around to being his turn again. (Not gonna happen.)
not miffed about mobius tubes being negated, that was a good move on your part. not miffed about my own forgetfulness either. i just had a plan to advance towards my win and it didnt work out.

i didnt even know you had a colony E, and that i could launch towards it. i was going by PL's list, which had no colony E on it.

also i have hella negotiations but i dont even really trust you, not after what happened when you "visited" me with 4 ships (yeah you ended up negotiating but you were really obtuse and that frustrated me a little). i want a colony, and that's all. if you set up the terms, i can agree with a negotiation where you dont get a colony as a result.

also if i have 4 colonies all i need to do is dedicate my ships to the offense side of a battle for a joint win. either that or FINALLY someone doesnt invite me, which im pretty sure nobody wants also.

i'm going to invite the Laser and the Reactor.
VoyagerE is right there? Although i did had it called VoygerE instead of E after it returned...

Anyways, who does Voyager invite?
right, yeah that threw me off. my bad.