[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/28 Key Got
Seconding fellow, always best to have a backup plan.
Quote:> Majority (when it was counted): Ask what he wants + submit but don't give key.

[Image: DpIfW92.gif]

[Image: kcQXZJp.gif]

[Image: yFsPB5D.gif]

[Image: EHBjJAI.gif]

[Image: 4Hg8zCp.gif]

[Image: TnQqhvl.gif]

[Image: LxVir0k.gif]

[Image: 71wvm1j.gif]

[Image: BGWbUn9.gif]

[Image: 7O1NbXu.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
[[ATHEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! We done goofed.]]

>Maybe try the roomtrap thing now? Possibly?
>At least follow Heph, people have told you there was no loot before because they did not know just what you would take, I.E. anything not nailed. There is PROBABLY something to steal.
Yeah. Had a hunch that the real Eris might be here. At this point, we should wrap up any business we have here and leave.
[Sorry, Athena. We couldn't keep Hephaestus out of the room. For what it's worth, we can just lock Hephaestus in there, right? Keep Hephaestus out of the picture for the foreseeable future?]
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Hephaestus is not to be believed! Go through the large main door!

>Challenge Hephaestus to an epic rap battle!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>Follow Hephaestus, use robo lamp. If it doesn't work,
>Everyone: Attack Hephaestus
AND
>Roomtrap Hephaestus
Yeah I was considering not following Heph but now that I think about it...

> Follow that donkey!
>Save the controller room for last, let's go to the eye room.
I'll abstain from the door vote, though I have another suggestion in mind. But first...

>Patrons I'm deeply sorry for leading Hephaestus here... I thought this would buy me some kind of time but it seems I've just fucked up yet again. I have an idea though, you'll need to watch the crew for me for a minute.

>Be Cea.

>Cea: Check on Phlodur and that cat of hers.

>Nikki. Did you hire Hephaestus to get Eris?

>Call him off.
> Peek inside all 3.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Hey Athena, is Eris secure? I may have royally screwed up again. Ok yeah I definitely did. I'm really not sure what to do now...I had a plan to roomtrap Heph and summon a pile of magnets on top of him, but uh...I don't think that would have worked.

>Look in the big door Heph went into.
>go to game room. No doubt Eris is in there playing Nintendo.
> Eye Room

> @patrons: Should we send someone into the main room after Heph, so we can room trap him?
>Go to the eye room, and leave the main room alone.

We have no reason to mess with Hephaestus, he's been courteous to us and we have no stake in whatever he's planning to do.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(02-02-2017, 07:05 AM)tronn Wrote: »>Go to the eye room, and leave the main room alone.

We have no reason to mess with Hephaestus, he's been courteous to us and we have no stake in whatever he's planning to do.

He plans to mess with Eris, which means messing with a god, which means messing with the universe, which is already falling apart at the seams.

Also from a more meta-standpoint what he's doing has to affect us eventually.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
[Athena, please tell Eris I'm sorry. There was nothing we could have done to have stopped this. If you have anything you want to say to her while you still have the chance, now would be the time.]
I'm sorry, but I truly feel there is nothing our crew can do to stop what happens next. If we had more time, I would say see if we could call in Iapetus, and try to make Eris a mortal, thereby ensuring she was no longer a threat. At the very least, that would buy Eris some time.

And yet, at the very least I want Athena to know we tried.
[Fortuna, please make a roll for a miracle. Right now, that is the better option of the two we have left, and I really don't want to resort to the second.]
If Fortuna says yes, then whatever happens, happens. If not, Well. I think a vote would be best.

Are we willing to risk the game by using a Chaos Roll, or should we accept whatever happens?
Edit:Apologies, we would be using the Chaos Roll before Eris was killed. I probably should have said that in the first place.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
We may not be able to do a chaos roll once Eris is gone. Her pen story (which I think checks out thanks to the Noverus gas quest) seems to indicate that's she's really good at manipulating the butterfly effect to suit her needs, which may prove helpful.
(02-02-2017, 07:26 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »He plans to mess with Eris, which means messing with a god, which means messing with the universe, which is already falling apart at the seams.

Eris is the god of discord. If I were to fix the universe she's where I would start, just saying.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
>Run into the main room and deploy the robot lamp! Pray Hephaestus isn't immune to it.
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>Follow Hepheastus

If we witness him pulling out his remote we can make more of them.
Quote:> Majority: Follow Hep

[Image: jl5NwoP.gif]

[Image: GF8GllX.gif]

[Image: TO2UabP.gif]

[Image: NKF3r6C.gif]

[Image: vvfEx2E.gif]

[Image: jz2n4zy.gif]

Speedtuna has won the pateron vote! We will be having speedtuna streams every Saturday (but not this Saturday) starting at 7pm like before! I'll make a post the day before the stream starts to remind people!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 2/3 Middle ground sorry
uuuuuuuuhhhhh
>QUICK ROOMTRAP HEPHAESTUS
>Amaretsu: Flashbang!
>Cleo: Deploy the robolamp!
>Crew: Scatter and pray you don't get hit

In other words seconding Wheat
>Use the robot lamp on him

poopy
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/23 Scanning memories...
(01-27-2017, 06:41 AM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote: »> You: Plan: Find Heph. Roomtrap Heph. Summon 1000 magnets with chaos god powers on top of Heph. Watch him die. Done.

I don't like Heph. :^)

Can we get this done? Now please.
Seriously.