[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/18 New crew member, a triangle.
The fridge is the first place I look for food, so the lunch crew might have gone through there. Plus if they went through the trap door one would still be loitering around here from being used as a ladder, right? So we could pretty much rule the trapdoor out.

>Go through the main fridge door.
Adrax said the doors shift though, so it stands to reason that methods of entry, such as a ladder, may do the same. I'll second checking the fridge door first though.

>Check through the fridge door first, then the high tech door carefully.

Edit: So I apparently typed Veraxus instead of Adrax. Do not let a tired Hichico type.
>high tech door
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Yeah, it's likely a different door. Though the chance that any door is the right door is quite low.

If we're trying to find the mors unit, it couldn't have gone through the high door without help so we can cross that one off. The freezer door is kind of arkward but the small opening might've seen as something that could shake a persuer off. I don't like the thought of leaving Adrax and Edel though.

>Ask Adrax to grab the Mors unit with his psychic powers if he spots it. (Assuming that he has telekinesis.)
>Go through the hitech door.

Edit:
Hey, how about we stick Latta's chewing gum on the doors to mark them?
>Split up, check all the doors.
> No use using logic in a place like this... get through the fridge door.
Noo don't go through fridge door it's dangerous! Pick the high tech door instead.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Try opening all of them before picking one. But if that isn't an option, then yeah, fridge door seems reasonable.

Also, since people already too exposed to this planet aren't affected by The Fool, then does that mean it's related to chaos?

> Cleo: Make sure you're in a safe place before you go drinking that stuff, i.e. not here.
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
>Use the high-tech door.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
[Image: T9dk9s7.png?1]

(Here's what got done in the redux stream. Not shown, Art of 3 notails and codebug pal.)

STREAM IS OVER. THANKS FOR COMING.

REQUESTS DONE AT STREAM!
SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/18 Request stream up and running!
SpoilerShow
>fridge door
>Also can someone start a timer to see how long we have until the doors change again
>Cleo Intelligence Check: does someone need to be tough to drink the bottle
>Cleo to Edel: This is quite the A-door-able situation isn't it
>Athena, let's play a prank on Blu, we should stuff him in the refrigerator!
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/18 -
[Image: gLZIT6j.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: uk1tn79.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: y4amHe1.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: 9s00OdI.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: PaVGIsQ.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: v7TdpvU.gif]

SpoilerShow

Quote:> Check out Adrax's stats

[Image: zywOU3i.gif]

SpoilerShow

The file has been sent out.....you think about what your patrons are going to feel. Not just across 1 universe, but many. Will Trash send it to 1 or 2 people, or 100s? 1000s even? You really, and truly hope
your patrons understand you had to do this. The thought of them being heartbroken, not once, but more times then you can count in a single sitting makes your stomach drop.

[Image: Z80lTcJ.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: A8VJ6Kh.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: MgnDoYu.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: tkC0BBu.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: Y0y14RZ.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: e2tj4iT.gif]

[Image: M5LNy1I.gif]

[Image: OKbdE0S.gif]

[Image: 6MXRdHH.gif]

[Image: dD4WYEh.gif]

[Image: A3Ad5ge.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/28 TRASHTALKING
How about
>Cleo: Start stunning birds with your robot arm.

Edit:
We should consider giving Marble the potion since it'd get rid of her pretty bad sleeping traits. She'd still have good stats with a single point in intelligence and we won't need a psychologist in the late game. Plus, if we remove her [psychic disable] this way, she'll be able to work in the same place as Adrax.

SpoilerShow
> Cleo: [INT Check] Help the captain with the robot animals, a thing that lands neatly into both of your two wheelhouses.
(12-28-2016, 12:50 PM)Fellow Wrote: »How about
>Cleo: Start stunning birds with your robot arm.

Edit:
We should consider giving Marble the potion since it'd get rid of her pretty bad sleeping traits. She'd still have good stats with a single point in intelligence and we won't need a psychologist in the late game. Plus, if we remove her [psychic disable] this way, she'll be able to work in the same place as Adrax.

I don't think we should attack the birds just yet. That'd likely only escalate the situation.

> Cleo: Intelligence check: Pacify the Athenas

Also, do we really want to make Marble into a stupid animal? After what she was just put through that seems a little cruel.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(12-28-2016, 06:18 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Also, do we really want to make Marble into a stupid animal? After what she was just put through that seems a little cruel.

This. I don't see the point of using the potion, what their traits matter if the run is almost over?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(12-28-2016, 06:18 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Also, do we really want to make Marble into a stupid animal? After what she was just put through that seems a little cruel.
She'd put foot in her grandfather's history of drinking questionable substances, what more could she wish for? Also yeah I guess it would kinda suck for Marble. Still, I do want to use the bottle and marble seems to be the only one who could get some use out of it(After all, Cea and Spips have good purple traits that would get lost, Latta already has a ton of good traits, and Cleo and Edel would get bad stats if their intelligence was brought all the way down.)

(12-28-2016, 06:52 PM)tronn Wrote: »This. I don't see the point of using the potion, what their traits matter if the run is almost over?
We still need to get past the center of the universe and fortuna. Drinking the potion would keep Marble from falling asleep and allow Adrax to be near her. I also imagine Marble could get quite a power boost if we made one of her traits some form of [Xmancer] as that builds off strength and endurance.

Edit:
Also I believe these recon birds might be Minervas seeing as Athenas are war bots and should have weapons.
So, first off
>Cleo: Stun those birds with your awesome stun gun arm!

(12-28-2016, 06:54 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
She'd put foot in her grandfather's history of drinking questionable substances, what more could she wish for? Also yeah I guess it would kinda suck for Marble. Still, I do want to use the bottle and marble seems to be the only one who could get some use out of it(After all, Cea and Spips have good purple traits that would get lost, Latta already has a ton of good traits, and Cleo and Edel would get bad stats if their intelligence was brought all the way down.)

(12-28-2016, 06:52 PM)tronn Wrote: »This. I don't see the point of using the potion, what their traits matter if the run is almost over?
We still need to get past the center of the universe and fortuna. Drinking the potion would keep Marble from falling asleep and allow Adrax to be near her. I also imagine Marble could get quite a power boost if we made one of her traits some form of [Xmancer] as that builds off strength and endurance.

Edit:
Also I believe these recon birds might be Minervas seeing as Athenas are war bots and should have weapons.

Plus, Marble now has the [Injured] trait, which caused her to lose 2 agility. Using the potion on her might bring back those two agility points, or at the very least it will get rid of that trait. Getting rid of her injuries as well as her psychic disable could work out well. She'd be able to work with Adrax, who can easily bring her int back up to 10 with [Trick Room]. Albeit temporarily.

The real question is what positive traits do we give her. Personally, I'd go with:

[Pack Mule]
[Rarely Misses]
[Quick Thinker]
[Psychic Powers]
[Fireproof]

Pack mule would just be useful in general. Cobalt proved rarely misses can be extremely handy. Quick thinker would reduce our chances of being ambushed/getting into unforseen trouble and the last two...

I just think it would be interesting for Marble's [Psychic Disable] to sort of just fade away and reveal the psychic powers she should normally have, and the fireproof could just sort of be a "Result" of her actions previous planet.
(12-28-2016, 06:54 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
Cleo and Edel would get bad stats if their intelligence was brought all the way down.)

True, but in the case of Cleo she'd also get 5 green traits to help compensate for her complete lack of traits. Plus we've got Adrax to cover the intelligence department and we don't have much need for an engineer on the crew anymore. Seems to me like she'd get the most improvement out of this.

Another factor to consider, Adrax has Trick Room. Using this would put all Cleo's stats below six, meaning that twice a day she becomes above average in everything.
(12-28-2016, 07:42 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »True, but in the case of Cleo she'd also get 5 green traits to help compensate for her complete lack of traits. Plus we've got Adrax to cover the intelligence department and we don't have much need for an engineer on the crew anymore. Seems to me like she'd get the most improvement out of this.
I think we could use an engineer actually. We just got a whole bunch of scrap with the new ship and we got more scrap when we beat the Somnus unit. We can go upgrade the living heck out of our robots and weapons.

(12-28-2016, 07:23 PM)Hichico Wrote: »The real question is what positive traits do we give her. Personally, I'd go with:
-stuff-

If we're talking traits I'd go with
(Spoiler'd cause it's kind of a tangent and takes up space.)
For sizeShow
>Everyone: Fill your pockets with birbs, they may be useful.
My only goal is to get as many Minithenas as possible.
(12-28-2016, 12:50 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Cleo: Start stunning birds with your robot arm.
> Why not try that robot-shaped lamp we just picked up? We know for a fact it won't kill us, at the very least.
(12-28-2016, 07:57 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(12-28-2016, 07:42 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »True, but in the case of Cleo she'd also get 5 green traits to help compensate for her complete lack of traits. Plus we've got Adrax to cover the intelligence department and we don't have much need for an engineer on the crew anymore. Seems to me like she'd get the most improvement out of this.
I think we could use an engineer actually. We just got a whole bunch of scrap with the new ship and we got more scrap when we beat the Somnus unit. We can go upgrade the living heck out of our robots and weapons.

Considering we have an indestructible ship that we can just crush whatever with I don't think we'll really need any offensive upgrades. Even if you still think we do, we can always have Cleo pop it once she's done those things. Or just have Latta do it since she's a Jack of All Trades.