Free IRL actual postcards inquire within

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey losers I'm running on not enough sleep but I'm actual legit going to send out postcards to interested folks. It's like a thing you do in Japan come New Year because their New Year is like our Christmas and vice versa but with less home invasion via religious entities. Also mochi and mandarins instead of pine trees but yeah I could go on about this for a while

Anyway next year will be the Chinese Year of the Fire Rooster so if you would like a postcard, from yours truly, with a/some neat bird/s stamp/s on it, then PM me your postal address and I will flick one off to you and it'll probably land in your IRL inbox in January? Get hype

The offer is basically open until I ship the damn things off which I guess is somewhere in the region of a week from now. Depends when Deens' fam is heading off skiing and junk

You may proceed to use this thread to ask questions about Japanese Decemberween traditions and how days of observance and their traditions therein differ from our junk
RE: Free IRL actual postcards inquire within
Will either of us need to wear special headgear during the preparation or reception of said Decemberween card?
I will probably have my hood up and copious scarfage because I detest the cold, and depending on where your personal mailhole is in relation to your domicile and the surrounding climactic conditions, there's a possibility you will too.
Schazer the post card was lovely and the sentiment was beautiful, thank you!!
You're very welcome!
Last night there was freezing rain that covered absolutely everything over here in a thick layer of ice. The college closed today. I got a notification that one of my textbooks arrived, so I dared to venture across the parking lot to go to my mailbox, and in addition to my book, I found many, very fat quails.

Thanks a lot Schazer~
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]