[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/6 Strange art pieces of Helios
>I met some cool characters but it was hard to focus on with the complete clusterfuck that happened on that planet. I lost a crewmember as well as a couple other characters I'd rather have kept alive, including my previous crew which I ran into but then killed one and ruined the lives of the rest. On the bright side, I met The Future and The Past, who agreed to... "help" me. The Past seems to be the one calling the shots and his idea of helping doesn't seem very helpful, but at least they don't think I'm a jerk.

>And if allying with a Limbo God isn't enough for ya, I met Hades and Persephone. Persephone I didn't really talk to, you know how underworld gods are, but I roomtrapped Hades and got to talk to him. And show him how bad kidnapping is so he's patching things up with his wife now. I also learned my player avatar has the power to pull objects out of the future, which can be pretty bad if I'm not careful... RIP markers for the rest of the universe. And I got an appointment with Eris because apparently I'm a chaos god?

>Oh, on the bad news I forgot to mention my starting character lost all her red and green traits. I'm not really sure what to do about that, they were burned off her stat page... Game 2 of a Sun God run and all that. Do you think she'll get new traits on her own, or should I be looking for some potions or something? I'm not just gonna ditch her.
> @AbsoluteTrash: I apparently had The Past as part of my last crew.
> @AbsoluteTrash: I also met Persephone and Hades, and got Hades to apologize to Persephone.

> Take Hermes with the crew as they go to The House.
(12-07-2016, 03:25 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »>I met some cool characters but it was hard to focus on with the complete clusterfuck that happened on that planet. I lost a crewmember as well as a couple other characters I'd rather have kept alive, including my previous crew which I ran into but then killed one and ruined the lives of the rest. On the bright side, I met The Future and The Past, who agreed to... "help" me. The Past seems to be the one calling the shots and his idea of helping doesn't seem very helpful, but at least they don't think I'm a jerk.

>And if allying with a Limbo God isn't enough for ya, I met Hades and Persephone. Persephone I didn't really talk to, you know how underworld gods are, but I roomtrapped Hades and got to talk to him. And show him how bad kidnapping is so he's patching things up with his wife now. I also learned my player avatar has the power to pull objects out of the future, which can be pretty bad if I'm not careful... RIP markers for the rest of the universe. And I got an appointment with Eris because apparently I'm a chaos god?

>Oh, on the bad news I forgot to mention my starting character lost all her red and green traits. I'm not really sure what to do about that, they were burned off her stat page... Game 2 of a Sun God run and all that. Do you think she'll get new traits on her own, or should I be looking for some potions or something? I'm not just gonna ditch her.

>seconding
>oh also Macciu/The Past gave our counselor/bodyguard a whistle on our first planet and we still haven't used it bc space flights are really short and I keep forgetting? Fuck if I know
>oh and Athena and Helios are a pretty great patron pair so far
>be cleo
>Cleo int check: can we bring Hermes? He's been cooped up on the ship all week
>cleo: assign helios v11 to help get marble and Cea to a better place emotionally, and maybe do some fun art
>visit adrax, he sounds p cool
>Oh, hey dude. Was it really that late? Didn't really check..
>It was...fairly tense, mostly just long. The planet my crew landed on was like...as if an abstract artist got more abstract, and then decided to burn everything. But we ended meeting The Past and The Future.
>Oh and Hades and Persephone V1's
>I also found out one of our old crew members was being controlled by a limpoturt, who for some reason was super set on meeting The Future and The Past.
>There was also this giant somnus unit...and we did our first roomtrap, Hades gave us a riddle to solve, it was actually pretty fun.
>Now I'm on this weird planet that Eris is on, kind of excited to meet Eris not gonna lie.

_____

>The house sounds interesting, but we should totally go see this Adrax dude.
>Shit happened. Some good, some bad. Turns out I am a chaos god.
>Do you have an ingame AI based off yourself?
>Visit the radio guy before going to the house!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Oh yeah that's right voting.

>Visit Adrax first
>If you haven't found them yet we could give you some tips on how to find the mirage in exchange for your tips for Mors and Somnus.
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/6 Streaming
[Image: 7Fm6lci.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: HVZrqVK.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: FXiOGB3.gif]
SpoilerShow

[Image: 6VqO3qr.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: 674V0YD.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: w69ufOK.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: nIRePV1.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: hV0Ylt4.gif]

SpoilerShow

[Image: Hc8s2Y2.gif]

[Image: pMGEshy.gif]

[Image: zS2qI9x.gif]

[Image: 1C4IMdW.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/8 Pick a lamp, any lamp
>Take the lava lamp and the lamp shaped like a robot.
>What do these lamps you have DO exactly? Be nice to know what we're getting.

>@Trash: Care to explain? Or...give advice, or something?
>Tiffany Lamp and Butter Lamp
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Robot lamp 10/10 would get again.
> Flashlight and robot lamp

< Destroy the Tiffany Lamp. For great justice.
>Tiffany lamp and robot lamp please
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Flashlight.

Also, hopefully Cleo comes out on top with the mutation roulette this time.
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
>Tiffany lamp and robot-shaped lamp

>Changes can be fun but I don't have any high-luck characters here so it probably won't be... but hey at least it's a good chance to get that one character some new traits right? Unless I could like... write over the burned parts. Would that do anything or would it just be scribbles over scorch marks?

(This game is ridiculous and if "burning traits" is something that comes up often enough for you to know that off-hand then I figured it was worth asking.)

>As for dying, not big on that but I'd better be prepared for it since after this planet I'm gonna be meeting ANOTHER Limbo God. The Helper. My patrons think if we can enlist the help of the Limbo Gods we can defeat the Sun God, but it ain't gonna be that easy is it?

>What about talking to the Sun God... I mean that also sounds impossible on the face of it but it hasn't been tried nearly as much right?

(If she says something like "hahaha you can't talk to it it's the SUN GOD" then reply with the exact same thing but with "defeat" instead of "talk to".)
> Butler and robot lamp.
>Flashlight and lava lamp.
>You: wait, back the buck up! What was that about this game sucking out your soul!? I uh... I haven't been sleeping so well recently -_-) Also, i thnk i might have an idea where those past A.I. went... See, the weird thing about my avatar is that besides the main head it also has 4 screens. And on those screens sometimes pop up different faces with different personalities.... And i am actually one of those lost souls... And we've been guiding your friend here through this treacherous game... Boo! 0_0
> Robot lamp and lava lamp for the win!
> You: So there's this winged serpent fellow posing as one of my crewmembers' imaginary friends. Supposedly he's like a dreamwalker but not really. The crewmember plans on wishing him into reality, but the "friend" is kinda shady and manipulative and I have a hunch he's planning something big. Maybe he came from "under the game," ringing any bells?
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/8 -
>Robot-shaped-lamp and butter lamp. We seem to have an unhealthy obsession with robots, and the butter lamp might produce food rations - which may be useful if we keep the terrordactlys. But this being Eris's planet, it's probably just a block of butter that glows.

You: What did Cowboy's avatar look like? Maybe I've come across it. You said that the old player AIs start going on about having their souls sucked into the game... By any chance do you happen to know if anyone followed up with the original players, or if a player ever tried to talk to their player AI after it starts encountering an existential crisis?

[Hey Helios, Athena; would it be of any benefit if we, the voices of You, distinguished between ourselves when talking to you? We do do a bunch of communicating between us and <redacted> that doesn't always be conveyed to you - either being entirely censored or reworded by <redacted>]

Hey I was just wondering... This being the sun god route and V1's are expected to be killed and such... Does that mean that we have a possibility of one of our patrons dying? Like something happening along the lines of Helios going out in a dramatic way, with a fake reassuring smile pasted on his face?

Majority Wrote:>Take the lava lamp and the lamp shaped like a robot.
(12-09-2016, 03:23 AM)Hichico Wrote: »>What do these lamps you have DO exactly? Be nice to know what we're getting.

[Image: jvmPDZ0.gif]

[Image: 9ziYOfq.gif]

[Image: UqrWSG6.gif]

[Image: jI4lfXw.png]

[Image: LgX0j3g.gif]

[Image: 6jbfG4D.gif]

[Image: 8BL49oP.gif]

[Image: SULx2ns.gif]

[Image: 7cYGnAI.gif]

[Image: lbDyZXO.gif]

[Image: qkXWvn6.gif]

[Image: MlAau0Y.gif]

[Image: epEWfYa.gif]

[Image: sd8QJPR.gif]

[Image: 2vgXN8V.gif]

[Image: l8Ut5vX.gif]

[Image: uyi2KXC.gif]

[Image: TVF5K17.gif]

[Image: f0tCg67.gif]

[Image: EsMLErx.gif]

[Image: wIGa3Uu.gif]

[Image: FjZ6ruP.gif]

[Image: xXurVZ6.gif]

[Image: Ii4tgUd.gif]

[Image: IdhjYef.gif]

[Image: Ovsyruf.gif]

[Image: 3Ssqqj7.gif]

[Image: 781BGp6.gif]

[Image: y6qTkU7.gif]

[Image: ItU3sqg.gif]

[Image: olnDJLd.gif]

[Image: AFMI8Yo.gif]

[Image: 5o7W0eh.gif]

[Image: J4cgRKk.gif]

[Image: U9sGzu4.gif]

[Image: wedTWwz.gif]

[Image: Qe1t3nC.gif]

[Image: 3TXS8Kq.gif]

[Image: 0mizCIw.gif]

[Image: 9vWqjJ3.gif]

[Image: fRKBzKO.gif]

[Image: sH15q3r.gif]

[Image: 3OKtRnY.gif]

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]