[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/21 DEATH VOTE
Votes counted! We had a tie between Fortuna's and Gime's choices! I asked someone who didn't vote for either (Wheat) to vote for one of the two, Wheat flipped a coin and it landed on Fortuna's choice. (No surprise Fortuna is biased.)

We'll see who Fortuna picks in that update! For now we'll be having the HermesMission in just a few hours.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Ahh I just caught up and I have a good pun.

So Eris really like Helios, right? She probably thinks about him all the time....I guess you could say her mind is....
SpoilerShow
[Image: D9GwzSa.gif]

[Image: qjrE0km.gif]

[Image: NP7n12k.gif]

[Image: eppl24v.gif]

[Image: uWRuqwE.gif]

[Image: 6qxzsxd.gif]

[Image: GVCuOvg.gif]

[Image: Ac6RnWE.gif]

[Image: CWG7PFT.gif]

[Image: 0jj8UJa.gif]

[Image: rbftCBI.gif]

[Image: iVqTxTR.gif]

[Image: KOUf20Q.gif]

[Image: P9opFzL.gif]

[Image: 700fD1z.gif]

[Image: G6avJL8.gif]

[Image: 2k4EuKl.gif]

[Image: MgkvzB5.gif]

[Image: vfTWI6n.gif]

[Image: 15wZX57.gif]

[Image: Ondzapr.gif]

[Image: SCNXeam.gif]

[Image: bglJILW.gif]

[Image: 7LtrVch.gif]

[Image: CKXW96z.gif]

[Image: 4Rr1q1d.gif]

[Image: gwjB5I5.gif]

[Image: s90r0Sf.gif]

[Image: yX47SfY.gif]

[Image: ZbTtdvh.gif]

[Image: zTVx1Fy.gif]

[Image: WTN67gy.gif]

[Image: f42BxgH.gif]

[Image: SZboOOZ.gif]

[Image: 5dpTvjD.gif]

[Image: oChzwDd.gif]

[Image: KRi2MkZ.gif]

[Image: tbNkvLZ.gif]

[Image: E7RB3gA.gif]

[Image: lDhWeNT.gif]

[Image: 5ttsj7c.gif]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]

Co-player! Good news, I have put your request forward and have gotten it approved in record time.

[Image: n1keWUc.gif]
CHAOS ROLL!
Eris rolls a 20 sided dice. A Q is rolled.

[Image: zdY1Z1L.gif]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]

You have a meeting with Eris at 7pm tomorrow, don't be late!

[Image: DC2vGHC.gif]

[Image: RBYvobQ.gif]

[Image: LfMFawE.gif]

[Image: 9pClNnt.gif]

[Image: ADR639L.gif]

[Image: 954kYIC.gif]

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/23 Reordering and redoing

[Image: QnsYMQK.gif]

[Image: 0EcCM6c.gif]

[Image: n6vJC1D.gif]

[Image: HY0MGk6.gif]

[Image: GgiY02c.gif]

Fortuna rolls for a miracle.....

[Image: jI4lfXw.png]

[Image: g8hImrx.gif]

A 6 is rolled.....There would be no miracles today.

[Image: 9JlxRYZ.gif]

[Image: LBrvIDz.gif]

[Image: 8jVI7ts.gif]

[Image: 2ZAIkrj.gif]

[Image: 4rhroOL.gif]

[Image: t00KJMM.gif]

[Image: rraC1A4.gif]

[Image: 5rbsd8o.gif]

[Image: dCoNyIe.gif]

[Image: 54qZdrQ.gif]

[Image: KcOFoNa.gif]

[Image: Me6iVvt.gif]

[Image: ETIO023.gif]

[Image: fVlTZAH.gif]

[Image: W9xlq7B.gif]

[Image: S08IGU2.gif]

[Image: BKvY7Mv.gif]

[Image: 62BTRD1.gif]

[Image: FZ1UkBU.gif]

[Image: XDy0FC2.gif]

[Image: GtqDPAe.gif]

[Image: mX9Uvxa.gif]

[Image: WEurXE0.gif]

[Image: x3N3MtV.gif]

[Image: ktP7ZZF.gif]

[Image: 4GOF1fa.gif]

[Image: BgNb0KI.gif]

[Image: RpRdlz8.gif]

[Image: IYWAaWn.gif]

[Image: RnL9U8t.gif]

[Image: hJ3JpAj.gif]

[Image: xSsepxZ.gif]

[Image: P7ArEUQ.gif]

[Image: WAuw4fy.gif]

[Image: wq2CTOs.gif]

[Image: KChq7Fo.gif]
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/24 In which a character says the F word and another says the D word
> Macciu: Hey there pal, can you hear me? I've got something kinda important to talk to you about.

> Marble: Try to think of a way to try to restore your grandmother to some form of sanity. Maybe destroying the tower on her head will help.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/24 In which a character says the F word and another says the D word
>Sure, we can stick around for that.

In all likelihood The Past is just Nikki, we can handle Nikki.

(11-25-2016, 03:03 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Macciu: Hey there pal, can you hear me? I've got something kinda important to talk to you about.

> Marble: Try to think of a way to try to restore your grandmother to some form of sanity. Maybe destroying the tower on her head will help.

>Yes, ramming through it with the ship on the way out perhaps? Sanity help or no that tower can't be good for her.

As for talking to Macciu directly, I'm sure we could but nobody who can see the screen has responded to us directly since game 1, so if we wanted him to acknowledge us we'd have to room trap and while I'm not sure how that'd go with half a limbo god, what I'm more concerned about with that is that it doesn't pause the game. So doing that could cause The Past to arrive while we're not looking...
> Marble: Stash Slate's body somewhere for a proper burial/cremation/whatever later.

> Everyone: Wait (im)patiently.
(11-25-2016, 04:16 AM)Wheat Wrote: »> Hey Athena can we get Spips to see if there are any gross notails with cat masks in the future? Also does it look like there's a lot of blood on deck, or perhaps a black-and-white panel

Seconding.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Wait, if the future god is already here and the pas one is coming won't we get stuck in the fight when Persephone comes back with her army?

I really liked the true form of Macciu! Being drawn differently is a simple yet effective way to show how unearthly he appears to the characters, and the design itself is cool.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
>Marble: As the only member of Slate's immediate family who gives a damn, you should probably make sure his body is properly taken care of.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
I bloody called it!

SpoilerShow

Hey Macciu you've been a pretty chill god so I got you some mice. Cats like mice right?[Image: online-training-effective-pile-computer-mice.jpg]
(11-25-2016, 04:10 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Marble: Stash Slate's body somewhere for a proper unholy necromantic resurrection later.
FIXED

I ain't giving up on Slate just yet, he was my favorite character! >:O
Also, BossBO... BsOD.. Bozo.. that Generic-suit wearing freak should still be alive or at-least have passed on the secret to resurrecting.
It was mentioned by Marble that her family brought people back before, and it would be a terrible waste of foreshadowing if she didn't know how or at-least where to procure the necessary ashes and (presumed) Extral blood.

I don't care if Slate comes back wrong, he deserves better than dying.

Also, the story-shift is a bit jarring... shouldn't there at-least be a game-save reload to also make the past panels cannon?

Slate talking to Blu was kinda adorable and it would be a shame to just toss out that bit of character-development :/

NVM, just re-read the upd8... t all makes sense now >_>)
(11-26-2016, 04:51 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »[quote='awkwardcarapace' pid='163701' dateline='1480047044']
> Marble: Stash Slate's body somewhere for a proper burial/cremation/whatever/unholy necromantic resurrection later.
Seconding
The important thing is that we save the body.
(11-26-2016, 05:32 PM)cmdrcade Wrote: »
(11-25-2016, 04:10 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Marble: Stash Slate's body somewhere for a proper unholy necromantic resurrection later.
Seconding

As the original author of this post, I am SHOCKED and APPALLED that my orginal post has been flanderized like this.

Unseconded!!!
(11-26-2016, 04:51 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
FIXED

I ain't giving up on Slate just yet, he was my favorite character! >:O
Also, BossBO... BsOD.. Bozo.. that Generic-suit wearing freak should still be alive or at-least have passed on the secret to resurrecting.
It was mentioned by Marble that her family brought people back before, and it would be a terrible waste of foreshadowing if she didn't know how or at-least where to procure the necessary ashes and (presumed) Extral blood.

I don't care if Slate comes back wrong, he deserves better than dying.

Also, the story-shift is a bit jarring... shouldn't there at-least be a game-save reload to also make the past panels cannon?

Slate talking to Blu was kinda adorable and it would be a shame to just toss out that bit of character-development :/

NVM, just re-read the upd8... t all makes sense now >_>)
Second.
God no let's please not do the horrible bringing people back to life wrong thing that people keep constantly telling us not to do???
Perhaps we could mix slate with that dead axotl we got.
(11-26-2016, 09:21 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Plus, you can't - it should have been drilled into our heads already that when you bring someone back they aren't them anymore, and also that doing so makes the crew who did it pariahs forever and gives you the Bad End
I don't doubt that it wouldn't quite be Slate coming back, but a slatebomination might still be useful. Also, I thought that the old crew being vilanised was a sensationalist media thing.
[Image: 1dvaYrn.gif]

[Image: Lvxgcq1.gif]

[Image: KcGk8q2.gif]

[Image: ahyYcpN.gif]

[Image: RkaGuPn.gif]

[Image: esmjanT.gif]

[Image: uacnoV8.gif]

Quote:Yep, pretty much. Hey you wouldn’t happen to be able to bring back our character Slate for me, can you?

[Image: QxKfK7M.gif]

Quote:Don't you see how scared lil Hades here is of you? You're plenty powerful.

[Image: V4NTtJM.gif]

Quote:Is there anything you can tell us about The Helper? We'll likely be meeting them soon, so it would be good to know how to stay on their good side.

[Image: dhIVYWr.gif]

Quote:Do you think the Neo knows about what the Sun God is planning?

[Image: KHqIccb.gif]

Quote:If Macciu sees the future, and the Limbo Gods are jerks... does Macciu know of any other ways one could handle the Sun God?

[Image: Unmjzgc.gif]

Quote:Hey so so we just wanted to say we're not the same player as last time, so if you have anything to say we never listened to now is the time.

[Image: 3Djw9GZ.gif]

Quote:We are just rather fond of them honestly. We are invested with their story. We want to see it end well. This is our first game.

[Image: J8vighX.gif]

Quote:Well we sort of... forgot to reset everything when our friend gave us his file.

[Image: FbZCx4Y.gif]

[Image: GSi4YPX.gif]

[Image: wkGsGZJ.gif]

[Image: 059zbYl.gif]

[Image: DSFDW5a.gif]

[Image: oesK3rS.gif]

[Image: D5RySrR.gif]

Quote: > Pet the cat.

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 9 is rolled, not enough to kill.

[Image: LiSdEV1.gif]

[Image: vv5Hrnn.gif]

Quote:We're sorry. We'll command one of our crew to give you a whole platter of fishes. Also um, Macciu has something to ask you.

[Image: sZkDuFK.gif]

[Image: VgbIICW.gif]

[Image: 5a1BKp7.gif]

[Image: 9sYC0T3.gif]

[Image: nQ4wdWq.gif]

Quote:Uhhhhhhhhhh.... So what does empowering the sun god accomplish????!?!?!?

[Image: wh034af.gif]

Quote:Nikki, where did you get this plan?

[Image: MZMoOW3.gif]

[Image: 97QVqiI.gif]

Quote:Who is this lady you spoke of? Do you know where we can find them?

[Image: uflIHwN.gif]

Quote:Important for what?

[Image: avQxtee.gif]

Quote:Macciu can you pat Nikki until he stops talking, or maybe give us some pointers…this seems…hopeless.

[Image: 5iJvrlj.gif]

[Image: DkwceRa.gif]

[Image: F4aahWu.gif]

Quote:Yeah we're done. Just go back to...doing whatever you do.

[Image: KsIof1c.gif]

[Image: 4pqIYPA.gif]

[Image: MUOgjJU.gif]

[Image: kZsdmyq.gif]

[Image: 45rWdMT.gif]

[Image: JoJZuYF.gif]

[Image: BwnmATf.gif]

SpoilerShow
[Image: Jnwoaxk.gif]

[Image: t97GXVS.gif]

[Image: xub4gYh.gif]

[Image: kYtrSTT.gif]

[Image: giJUrT2.gif]

[Image: C3Z7SGz.gif]

[Image: KYuCkrQ.gif]

[Image: Sy230rw.gif]

[Image: DYCVRgu.gif]

[Image: gqucRwz.gif]

[Image: 7b9Fi65.gif]

[Image: 25FkPwZ.gif]

[Image: 6R0ZLDz.gif]

RE: [Fortuna]: 11/27 UPDATE + STREAM
[Image: GtyM8Qo.gif]

[Image: 9tbMnZN.gif]

[Image: ZgvDFZO.gif]

[Image: MiuV3gN.gif]

[Image: 69AD0Ty.gif]

[Image: Y458IEn.gif]

[Image: iYFSBS2.gif]

[Image: 0Wwjdjv.gif]

[Image: PlvZVNx.gif]

[Image: Ybtms0D.gif]

[Image: mTsiVbj.gif]

[Image: 5HcDBje.gif]

[Image: cuCAgV7.gif]
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/27 In which we get edgy
>Yo Thane, excuse Hermes for acting spazzyer than usual. He just found out he's gonna croak in like a couple hours and his carcass fed to the rampaging Sun God. Well, technically he didn't knot that detail, but I figure he might as-well since we're trying to undo that whole mess or at-least minimize the damage. So do you think you can postpone that boring old killing hour and help him out. Apparently some serpent Neo god has been tampering with the gameplay in order to shorten it.
(11-28-2016, 03:17 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Yo Thane, excuse Hermes for acting spazzyer than usual. He just found out he's gonna croak in like a couple hours and his carcass fed to the rampaging Sun God. Well, technically he didn't knot that detail, but I figure he might as-well since we're trying to undo that whole mess or at-least minimize the damage. So do you think you can postpone that boring old killing hour and help him out. Apparently some serpent Neo god has been tampering with the gameplay in order to shorten it.

You do realize that Thanatos wants Hypnos to be alive, right? He doesn't meet the requirement to beat the Neo.

SpoilerShow
(11-28-2016, 03:34 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(11-28-2016, 03:17 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Yo Thane, excuse Hermes for acting spazzyer than usual. He just found out he's gonna croak in like a couple hours and his carcass fed to the rampaging Sun God. Well, technically he didn't knot that detail, but I figure he might as-well since we're trying to undo that whole mess or at-least minimize the damage. So do you think you can postpone that boring old killing hour and help him out. Apparently some serpent Neo god has been tampering with the gameplay in order to shorten it.

You do realize that Thanatos wants Hypnos to be alive, right? He doesn't meet the requirement to beat the Neo.

SpoilerShow

What, no, the NEO is an ALLIGATOR not a Snake O.o!
...i'm thinking good ol' "Sonny" is behind this one.

EDIT: i realized i was being a dummy and decided to cross out the non-relevant parts out of the command.
(11-28-2016, 08:30 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »What, no, the NEO is an ALLIGATOR not a Snake O.o!
...i'm thinking good ol' "Sonny" is behind this one.

Oh. I figured you were trying to trick Thanatos into fighting the Neo there.