[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/21 IMPORTANT VOTE!
> Convince Persephone.
> Sacrifice Hermes
> What the heck, let's seal the deal with Plan 4. Praise death.

Honestly, I always felt that if anyone were to sacrifice themselves, it'd be Marble. She's a soldier after all, and the [Protective] sort. I'd say she's more than ready to die for the crew. We could always try to recruit Citrine as a replacement bruiser.

(plus you guys need to live with that whole burning traits thing, you can't just sweep that 'ish under the rug)
4 is the Winner!

Now it's time to vote who will be killed. I decided to make this interesting, cause you know, Fortuna and all. Here are the choices below. ONLY vote for 1 choice. There are NO other choices in this matter, it's just one of these.

1. Slate
2. Marble
3. Cea
4. Cleo
5. Edel
6. Gime's choice (Aka I will just pick whatever character will have the most reason to do the thing)
7. Fortuna's choice, if you pick this one there is a 1 in 5 chance that we will roll Helios v11 and the Recon bird to do it, but this is of course a roll, so we might lose someone we didn't want rolled. (Aka this is a luck roll, cause the only way Helios v11 and the recon bird would even be able to pull this off is via a HIGH luck roll)

Do note that vote Six and Seven share the same vote pool, aka if 1 gets 4 votes, Six gets 3 and Seven gets 2 and the rest get none then Six wins.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Gime's choice.
>Cleo
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Gime's choice
> Oh what the heck - Fortuna's roll. Currently the best option to not get somebody "on the crew" killed, even if it is only a 1 in 5 chance.
>Fortuna's choice.
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/21 DEATH VOTE
> Fortuna's Choice

Might as well pick the option where we might not lose someone we care about.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Cea

Why, Gime, why do you make us choose ;-;
I would like to inform everyone I have decided my choice. IF you are willing to give Athena Edel, she WILL trade you for Spips, and Spips will do it. That is the gime choice.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(11-22-2016, 05:04 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »I would like to inform everyone I have decided my choice. IF you are willing to give Athena Edel, she WILL trade you for Spips, and Spips will do it. That is the gime choice.

gaaaaahh
Quote:...
> Cea.
> Gime.
>fortuna's choice
>swap edel for spips
>Athena: change spips' job to chef/counselor
As much as I like the art planet, I don't think it's worth the life of any of our crew members, even Cleo in her current state and ESPECIALLY not Cea, since I want to get to the bottom of this Sonny business (otherwise he might possess another crew member and be less cooperative this time). The limbo Gods are also unlikely to help us, and leaving a whole planet under their and Persephone's control would probably play into the Spider's plans.
So I vote 2 with a side of making the tincan vomit ^^

EDITED:
I guess not :(
Well, I'll go with >7

Edit2 snakemeat bugaloo:
Give Edel to Athena and have Spips do it, yea :[

And may FORTUNA help us all!
>Gime's choice sounds good.

Not only does Spips have no essential role(Though she could perhaps replace Slate as a cook, had the need arisen.) And if she dies it means we can go eat pterodactyl steak.
>Gime's Choice.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
How did it even come to this... Our previous crew turned out to be monsters, and this new crew is turning out even WORSE! >.<

I REALLY hope that the Lamb would be able to do something to prevent that terrible outcome from coming to pass.
(11-22-2016, 10:32 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »How did it even come to this... Our previous crew turned out to be monsters, and this new crew is turning out even WORSE! >.<

I REALLY hope that the Lamb would be able to do something to prevent that terrible outcome from coming to pass.

I'm not sure the crew is going to sacrifice Spips with a knife. It might be so that we are going to make Spips choose to sacrifice herself for whatever reason someone has to die. Or perhaps Persephone wants one of our crewmembers to die like Hades wanted possession of Slate. So perhaps Spips will just get killed by persephone.
1. Slate
I hate his mind control ability, it is a terrible thing to do to people.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
I really wonder how spips was feeding multiple terrordactyls, since they need a tonne of rations and food is so rare here that Shetlock and Esroh were willing to eat off rations.
> Gime's Choice
>Gime's choice
>cleo
>Fortuna's choice
carrots are good for your body
> 7 it is. 6 strikes me as the coward's way out, so nah to that. Out with the old blood I say.