[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/18 PUZZLE 002
(11-19-2016, 12:20 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say no on the clock plan as well. Her luck is 3 we're gonna get [Changed for the Worse] for sure.

Geko with his 10+ luck needed a 10/20 for the best outcome, and Cleo probably has to roll pretty high to get that with her 3 luck, but not everything below that needs to give a bad result. I think Cleo is most likely to get a mixed result rather than a bad one.

(11-19-2016, 12:20 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »...Okay, I'm sorry I tried to write Cleo's traits back in all willy-nilly like that. I didn't (and still don't) want to just lie down and say there's nothing we can do about her missing traits. I wanted to at least talk about it first.

Oh, don't get me wrong I don't think it's bad to at least try get those traits back. I just wanted to make a joke.
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/18 SPEEDTUNA STREAM
Wait, Cleo is pretty non-plussed about Onepunch, too... When was the last time we checked her sanity?

> Yet another reason to prescribe a psych eval.
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/18 PUZZLE 002
(11-19-2016, 08:22 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Oh, don't get me wrong I don't think it's bad to at least try get those traits back. I just wanted to make a joke.

Oh. Okay cool.

So for the "just open up her page and do the thing" route, how about this:

-We open up the page and go to write the traits back in.
-If our patrons try to stop us, listen to them.
-If it takes a bit for our patrons to go "no stop", write the traits in the following order: [Animal Communer], [Inventive], [Optimistic], [Gullible], [Forgetful]. (And that's order of writing them, not placement. The placement is the same as before.)
-If Helios says something like "you need to learn from your mistakes student", we did learn! We learned to never do that again. Just because we're taking a mulligan on this one doesn't mean we're gonna go changing traits however we want. This is a one-time deal here.
-If our patrons bring up any more reasons to not do the thing, concede.

That cover all the bases? Stop to listen since we're going to be told not to cheat, write the green traits back in first in case we get a "well if you're just gonna cheat then make it beneficial" or something. I think Athena might squawk at us if we write all of them back at once, since the only reason to write the red back in is "fairness" and it might be futile to salvage any of that from this action.

Anything I'm missing?
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/20 Yes here it is. An Update
Hey there so I think I want to work on a retcon while the HermesMission happens. Right now here are the choices for the retcon which will be replacing the panel below, and anything after it. (if it affects it)

[Image: zkJnv1Y.gif]

Please vote for one plan below and ONLY one plan below.
DO NOT worry about how the plan will happen just know it will go just as stated below!

Plan Change nothing but the cup doesn't break
- Instead of tossing the cup on the floor Oooo just shrugs and takes it with him on the ship of people attempting to get off the planet.
- Luckily ships fly faster then Kelda does currently.
- The end of the change, nothing else changes everything goes on as normal.

Plan take the cup but nothing else changes
- Oooo goes to toss the cup on the floor but Latta catches it and brings it on the ship.
- Luckily ships fly faster then Kelda does currently.
- The end of the change, nothing else changes everything goes on as normal.
- Kelda will likely keep following us for the rest of the game.

Plan kill Persephone, save the planet, meet the gods
- Oooo goes to toss the cup on the floor but Latta catches it.
- We tell Athena we'd like to use the cup and she hands it to us without asking what we need it for, and using the cup we kill Persephone and take her powers.
- One of our crew members will die doing this. (None under Athena's control will die) Kelda will get back her cup.
- We meet one of the (halves of a) Limbo god and get them to hold off on things just for one moment.
- The army saves the whole planet.
- Optional: We meet the other half and speak to them, we may lose one of ours or blu's crew members in this talk.
- Depending on who dies part of what just happened might change (aka the last update)

Plan convince Persephone, save the planet, meet the gods
- Oooo goes to toss the cup on the floor but Latta catches it.
- We tell Athena we'd like to use the cup and she hands it to us without asking what we need it for, and using the cup we convince Persephone and to tell one of the limbo gods to hold off on things.
- One of our crew members will die doing this. (None under Athena's control will die) Kelda will get back her cup.
- We meet one of the (halves of a) Limbo god and Persephone tells them to hold off on things just for one moment.
- The army saves the whole planet.
- Optional: We meet the other half and speak to them, we may lose one of ours or blu's crew members in this talk.
- Depending on who dies part of what just happened might change (aka the last update)

Note, my personal vote is on 4.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> Plan Change nothing but the cup doesn't break
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Limbos are important. Sorry about our crew but I vote >Plan Convince Persephone.

Edit: Side note about our crew: It's not so bad someone'll die. I mean for gods sake this is Fortuna it's about time.
I vote plan Change Nothing.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> Plan convince Persephone.
>Plan change nothing but the cup doesn't drop.

We've already fucked up too much this planet let's just cut our losses and go.

(11-21-2016, 10:28 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Edit: Side note about our crew: It's not so bad someone'll die. I mean for gods sake this is Fortuna it's about time.

Let's look at who's on the chopping block:
-Edel: The doctor. We're not making that mistake again.
-Marble: The counselor. We're not making that mistake again.
-State: Has mind control. Also we JUST started shipping him with Blu c'mon guys.
-Cea: Has Sonny. Maybe if we could give Sonny to Slate before the thing happens, but I don't think that'll be possible. Besides, he's our flirt. We gotta have a flirt guys we just gotta.
-Cleo: She's still our mechanic. ...Okay, honestly it'd make the most sense to kill her off here as she just lost a lot of her usefulness. But we didn't burn her traits just to toss her in the garbage. Her trait loss could even make for an interesting character arc! Also she's still my favorite and half the reason I'm not voting for convince Persephone is because I'm worried y'all will kill her off.

EDIT: You know what, I'll take a chance here and change my vote to 4. I'll just pray Cleo doesn't end up the one we kill.
Voting for >Plan convince Persephone.
carrots are good for your body
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/21 IMPORTANT VOTE!
>Plan 2
This way, we 1: Save our crew. 2: Save enough people. 3: Can maybe use Kelda later. 4: If we do not want to use her, we can just get rid of the cup. 5: As Wheat mentioned, we also do not anger Athena much. I do not want to anger Athena. Athena seems the type to use her applied rifle-ology (The study of rifles and guns) on people who anger her.
I vote plan > 2 in the hopes Kelda ends up being the final boss.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Plan 2
>convince Persephone
Plan 2
> Plan two.
I'm voting for plan four
Sacrifice:
Yes- Cea
No- The rest
Fuck no- Cleo

I have no real argument against sacrificing Cleo other than Please.
I just caught up as the situation exploded and I'm voting plan four. I don't like plan four, since the characters most on the chopping block are my favorites, but as people have said this is Fortuna and sometimes you do have to lose characters. The whole point of this run was specifically to prod the Limbo gods for help against the Sun God, right?
> Plan take the cup but nothing else changes - aka #2
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
As a note if anyone changes their vote please delete your post, then make a new post saying that you're changing your vote that way it's easier for me to count.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
This is what I think is likely going to happen (percentages are approximate, but there to get the point across):

40% of people have the preference Plan 2 > Plan 4 any death
30% of people have the preference Plan 4 any death > Plan 2
15% of people have the preference Plan 4 Cleo dies > Plan 2 > Plan 4 CJ dies
15% of people have the preference Plan 4 CJ dies > Plan 2 > Plan 4 Cleo dies

In the end, Plan 4 wins 60% to 40%, but after whoever is chosen to die, 55% of people would rather if we had chosen Plan 2.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
>Plan take the cup but nothing else changes
(11-22-2016, 02:42 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(11-22-2016, 02:35 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>plan convince persephone
>[marble charisma check]: convince Latta to hire morsomeone, and mors to accept. Promise they'll find mors' brother again if they do a temporary job
>justify to Latta that having a hostile person, even if harmless, could be legal trouble
Don't forget to induce vomiting (offscreen) beforehand to get hasty's core out of there. It's worth a shot...

We can't make a promise like that as Mors saw her brother die. We could possibly have Slate use mind control as we now know Mors isn't even a Mors she's just dressed up as a robot.

If it's a sure fire suicide mission and everyone knows that, Blu told Slate the deal with that Mors so he'd have reason to go "ah yes I'll just toss this person Blu hates to their death, get revenge for him."

But yes on the inducing vomiting thing.
>plan convince persephone
>sacrifice Helios v11