[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Streaming SPEEDTUNA
[Image: 8iDRjwd.gif]

"As long as they stay on the planet."

You are all aware that if we save them and take them off of this planet, they will cease to be immortal, yes? While true immortality is a curse, saving them will remove their immortality, and they will simply have a few more years not spent on this hellhole of a planet before they pass. They will still have their chance to rest if we save them.
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/11 = 1
But if we save the planet, and resolve the feud people will have a chance to leave.

(Plus if we reunite the halves and resolve the feud, possible ally?)
RE: [Fortuna]: Not streaming but working on the update
#GoddammitAthena

But seriously, I bet Cleo will run into a way to recover her qualities sometime down the road... right?
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
(11-11-2016, 07:48 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Slate: Tap Latta on the shoulder, shake you head and just point to the exit.

[Image: pW7OYzh.gif]

(11-11-2016, 08:10 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »Lady, Persie, Can I call you Persie, probably not. Persie, can you just give us enough time to, you know, make sure everything's in order at least, that's all I ask Pers.After that, we should probably make a rapid egress.

[Image: XdhO87g.gif]

[Image: l6tGss5.gif]

(11-11-2016, 08:10 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Latta should convince Gecko to use that military fleet that probably doesn't know he's not the president anymore to save the city.After that, we should probably make a rapid egress.

[Image: dT2tQY2.gif]

[Image: tfupCE9.gif]

[Image: Quw3qWA.gif]

(11-11-2016, 02:42 PM)Spish Wrote: »> Are we gonna pretend we didn't just see a dude tear a hole in the fabric of spacetime?

[Image: 7fsL1oi.gif]

[Image: JSTY3o6.gif]

[Image: Jvu6X1C.gif]

[Image: cDgYhmt.gif]

[Image: e09YgS3.gif]

[Image: afA71bU.gif]

(11-11-2016, 08:09 AM)Hermes Wrote: »>TAKE THAT MORS UNIT.[/quote
[quote='SirBlizz98' pid='161721' dateline='1478851850']>Slate: Secure the loot. Especially the hatHead.

[Image: mnTHhKY.gif]

[Image: XgHd09o.gif]

[Image: kDuMCLu.gif]

(11-11-2016, 12:11 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Camera: pan over a few degrees to show a neat surprise that was approaching the party this whole time!!
it's dali, who hasn't appeared yet

[Image: gIG5Wh0.gif]

[Image: AWBzkwE.gif]

[Image: fP6XKS2.gif]

[Image: Khb1lUD.gif]

[Image: UEsjqU9.gif]

[Image: fy6oMKT.gif]

Quote:> Go meet Dali

[Image: F3gTI15.gif]

[Image: Wx6YnKo.gif]

Quote:> Don't stop moving.

[Image: nSfg1Lb.gif]

[Image: 6u6gtuZ.gif]

Quote:> Don't stop moving no matter what you see.

[Image: skSaE3y.gif]

[Image: x7VXQoM.gif]

[Image: B2KPzVl.gif]

Quote:> Dali

[Image: fDGNljM.gif]

[Image: aVWnHRB.gif]

Quote:> Give Dali a knife.

[Image: A6YXq9Z.gif]

[Image: eXloomB.gif]

Quote:> Record what Dali is saying.

[Image: 7QjTy9w.gif]

[Image: vNkULSg.gif]

[Image: 6owo2Vr.gif]

[Image: 72AAyXx.gif]

Quote:> Leave, and look in to the void.

[Image: Wmu5DSr.gif]

[Hey guys, what’s this? You know, the place we’re in, I mean it’s clear this is some sort of glitch but what about the rest.]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]

I don’t know co-player, Helios is the one with the active knowledge. What is it patron?

[Image: bou7seU.gif]

It is...the end

[Image: ZK2hMV3.gif]

[Huh? Look at this in the distance, is it that the stat screen? Do you think I can edit it?]

[Image: bou7seU.gif]

I wouldn't put it as highly recommended but I suppose you can try it once. Make it a learning experience.

I suppose you can co-player, but please don't do it to my character.

Quote:> Look at Cleo's stats.

[Image: bKAmQ5W.gif]

[Image: n1keWUc.gif]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 20 is rolled, but Athena deflects it! Fortuna is forced to reroll. A 4 is roll.

[Image: hota0OU.gif]

[Athena why did you reroll that 20! It was perfect!]

You already know why I reroll that! It's what I always do. If we had gotten a 1 in the situation and I rerolled it, would you be asking me "Why did you reroll that one?", you would not, is what. I reroll things, it's my job co-player!

I don't ask why you go to Fortuna even though it only brings horrors to your crews. It is your job to get to Fortuna, your calling! I cannot take away your calling to send these creatures in to likely untimely death! Not that I care that you're doing that. They are our pawns to use in the greater situation that this is.

[Image: n1keWUc.gif]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 7 is rolled.

[Image: YvqnLmK.gif]

[Image: Cd3OO8T.gif]

Alright co-player, it's time, lets room trap Hades! He's fairly peaceful, he likely won't attempt to crush us and all of our supports the moment we enter! Lets see if we can get him to admit to his crimes and say sorry! To room trap someone, all you need to do is put in. > Roomtrap : Person's name!

Quote:> Roomtrap: Hades

[Image: ggx4Yr0.gif]

[Image: aPYihNy.gif]

[Image: Kjm9USI.gif]

[Image: Y85vUvm.gif]

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/13 Your Worst Nightmare
> You: What's the end? Why am I here? What's going on?!
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> You: Shush for a bit and listen to what Athena has to say. Lesson first complaints later!
>Wait can I give Helios a hug
>hug helios
> MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
>You: Oh don't mind him Theney, you don't mind I call you Theney right? He's just a bit excitable.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Ah, back to the odd, meta ness! I love it!
>Hey Athena! This guy, being us, is completly insane and probably has D.I.D.. Just thought you should know.
(11-14-2016, 04:13 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Ah, back to the odd, meta ness! I love it!
>Hey Athena! This guy, being us, is completly insane and probably has D.I.D.. Just thought you should know.

>Or something like that, definitely multiple minds in here. We don't get along very well since You here doesn't want to acknowledge we're a thing. Though our behavior doesn't help the matter...

>Speaking of which, this was the part of your nightmare you were worried about coming back right? Just rip the screens out! You can go back to pretending we're not there and we won't embarrass you in front of your patrons.
> Oh, hey, this again. We better make the best of it and not ruin everything! Right guys?
SpoilerShow
>Oh no, here come the screens. Hi, I am a screen.
>I suggest you have an impromptu makeout with Hades to calm your nerves, You.
>Hey You, remember when we trolled the player into killing you, but then we talked him out of it, but then we got you killed anyway? Good times.
>OH NO RIP US OUT FAST BEFORE WE FUCK EVERYTHING UP AGAIN PLEASE DO IT NOW

GOGOGOGOGO,
>You, we're SO sorry for the nightmare mess. And yeah. Rip the screens out. Much safer for everyone that way.
>Now come on guys, weither You likes it or not we are the brains behind You. You can't even remember You's own birthday. Ripping off this screeny mess would do quite a number on You's usefulness.
> Can we all just calm down and try to get some coordination going? Anarchy is no way to save a universe.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>... It all went quickly bad for what I think, we're just going to do what we have to do, right? Besides... Yeah, sorry.
wait... so the hat/clothing aliens are all actually robots offshoot from Hades?! :o

Damn, talk about a twist! =D
> Don't be daft, Juddy. It's not "dissociative" if we're perfectly aware of each other.
> And active all at the same time.
> ... Huh.

> Hades, "please" is the magic word your wife is looking for. Also, do 'please' think about why that is before doing anything else.

> Athena, it occurs to me that while we did tell Helios about this, we never got around to telling you. Probably because you yourself have never demanded any explanation for our sporadic actions.
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
You call that a nightmare? Being a robot on a spaceship? That sure is a weird way of describing a wonderful scenario. Albeit, everything went to shit in the end, but this is Fortuna.

> Hades, we know you're there. There's no use in playing dead. I have but one question for you...

> WHY A FEZ? No seriously, there's loads better hats out there you could have been and you settled on this?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(11-14-2016, 08:33 PM)DetectiveCaillou Wrote: »> Hades, "please" is the magic word your wife is looking for. Also, do 'please' think about why that is before doing anything else.
You know, Hades actually has told her please twice.
SpoilerShow
Maybe it's pretty please?

Either way Hades should probably figure out why Persephone is so upset. I mean, it can't be the kidnapping thing she explicitly told him she's upset about and wanted an apology for, can it now?

Perhaps you haven't been providing your wife with enough markers, Hades? I can hook you up with a -lot- of markers- fancy ones all in kinds of colors- and enough of them to fulfill all your wife's marking needs. 500p a box. As a first time buyer you'll even get 20% off every fifth purchase, but only if you buy now. Order fast.
>You have a point there, Caillou, but the point remains that we are totally nuts, regardless of what our particular nutty-ness is.
>HEY WHOEVER IS SUGGESTING THAT THE SCREENS GET RIPPED OUT, please no. I like talking and/or existing! Plus You probably needs us.
(11-14-2016, 09:36 PM)Wheat Wrote: »e: the way we are going to manifest our posts is different from last time
vvv

You still has two screens on You's back though.