[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/2 Patreon and Species applications are Open!
(11-02-2016, 10:19 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Hello Persephone. I'm just going to cut the chase and ask, what's so wrong with this planet that it has to be blown up? And is there really a limbo god on here?

I don't think anyone actually said the planet would be EXPLODING, just that the world would be ending. Also we might want to avoid actually calling her Persephone as that axolotl Somnus just said no one is allowed to say her name.

But yes, let's introduce ourselves, maybe ask if there's anything we can do to help put this planet's curse to rest.
In the species app, does "Class" refer to their position on the social ladder, or their preferred role on a ship?

Also, how do you feel about a species that you join rather than be born into (like the Clockwork)?
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
Woo! YOu go girl!
Tell that deadbeat husband of yours! Verbally flail that mofo! ^^

(11-02-2016, 10:19 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Hades must've rented a truck or something when he kidnapped that.

Hey man, i don't blame him! ...i mean, trucks are DAAMN sexy :o
[Image: 0000256b_medium.jpeg]

...oh wait, you said "rented" not "wanted" ...my-bad! ^^
>Let's not get in between two gods having a row. Nicko's going to get kicked out and that's the end of this.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
[Image: wlMjRWv.gif]

(11-02-2016, 10:19 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Hello Persephone. I'm just going to cut the chase and ask, what's so wrong with this planet that it has to be blown up? And is there really a limbo god on here?

[Image: WNPnh4i.gif]

[Image: 0fGXTzq.gif]

[Image: pmJgirv.gif]

[Image: 1ewz9kn.gif]

[Image: JJ50WX7.gif]

[Image: xvFLgAY.gif]

[Image: neFltOy.gif]

[Image: pjfJhKe.gif]

[Image: pCmq8F9.gif]

[Image: ToINpdo.gif]

[Image: dT6BLkW.gif]

[Image: RA9BeN1.gif]

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/6 Get ready for Stream month!
>Latta Charisma Check: Can we all just stop? Isn'the this a party?
>[popular] trait activate
>Slate: burn the hat

SpoilerShow
Uh oh. What is the Somnus gonna do?!
(Also, we found Geko. Isn't this a party!)

> Latta: Break it up.
Latta (charisma + [Popular]): "Slow down! Only some of us are actually guilty of anything here! And the one that gave the damning order is about to be taken care of! Take the shot, aftik!" (Cobalt has [Rarely Misses].)
(11-07-2016, 12:40 AM)DetectiveCaillou Wrote: »Latta (charisma + [Popular]): "Slow down! Only some of us are actually guilty of anything here! And the one that gave the damning order is about to be taken care of! Take the shot, aftik!" (Cobalt has [Rarely Misses].)
...actually, i think that argument might also work for an intelligence check (7 CHA vs. 10 INT)

EDIT:...and, of course, it's out of our hands anyway, as Athena controls Latta (of course, we can make suggestions, but if it gets accepted; it's more Gime going "...Yeah, Athena would probably do that.")(If I remember correctly...)

> Slate: (Intelligence Check) Try to figure out what the Lady is implying about Geko.
>> Slate: [Mind Control]:> Rivet: Realize that the President is not in control of himself.

EDIT2:
Quote:Take the shot, aftik!
It has just occurred to me after re-reading it again; Cobalt wasn't trying to shoot the hat off, but probably either cut it in half and/or rip it off. She likely only has the 'Dubstep Gun' that was once used to obliterate the False Poet, and then Cobalt integrated the pieces into her, and then put them together as a replacement for the part of her tail that got charred to the bone when she died.

In others words, she might not be able to shoot at it without taking, at the least, Geko's head off.
>Slate: [Mind control]: Make the parasite apologise.
>Slate: Mind Control Rivet and blast that hat!
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
You know, maybe we could roomtrap Persephone and convince her to keep this Somnus from tenderizing our crew.
(11-07-2016, 01:12 AM)DS Piron Wrote: »> Slate: (Intelligence Check) Try to figure out what the Lady is implying about Geko.
>> Slate: [Mind Control]:> Rivet: Realize that the President is not in control of himself.

Seconding

Edit:
(11-07-2016, 07:13 PM)DetectiveCaillou Wrote: »
(11-07-2016, 01:44 AM)Fellow Wrote: »You know, maybe we could roomtrap Persephone and convince her to keep this Somnus from tenderizing our crew.

Seconding this. At least get her to get Somnus off the back of those of us that didn't really do anything. Something along the lines of; "Only two are actually guilty of wrongdoing. One was protecting the other, and the other is not of his own mind."

On second though, seconding this instead. If we don't stop Somnus we are probably all dead :|
(11-07-2016, 01:44 AM)Fellow Wrote: »You know, maybe we could roomtrap Persephone and convince her to keep this Somnus from tenderizing our crew.

Seconding this. At least get her to get Somnus off the back of those of us that didn't really do anything. Something along the lines of; "Only two are actually guilty of wrongdoing. One was protecting the other, and the other is not of his own mind."
(11-07-2016, 07:13 PM)DetectiveCaillou Wrote: »Seconding this. At least get her to get Somnus off the back of those of us that didn't really do anything. Something along the lines of; "Only two are actually guilty of wrongdoing. One was protecting the other, and the other is not of his own mind."

SpoilerShow
>Sorry patrons, you might want to brace yourselves.

>Room trap on Persephone

>Our apologies, but we wanted to have an uninterrupted chat. Also your Somnus unit there was about to kill our crew, which we'd really like to avoid.
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/8 Skining Axolotls
Oh hell,

>Crew: ATTACK THE BUBBLE WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT
Slate has an agility of 5, Latta has an agility of 4, and Ksimas' agility is unknown. Running to the door and hoping whoever is out there might provide back up would be a risky but possible option. Slate's [protective] trait may help to ensure his and Latta's survival. Latta's [energizer] ability could also be used if we need to either lead a blind charge or flee with wounded, I'd advise saving it for the latter.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
[Image: VKbPIsg.gif]

[Image: jI4lfXw.png]

[Image: ydKWRx5.gif]

[Image: tTxkfQE.gif]

[Image: SEwVMI4.gif]

[Image: 9zrWP9D.gif]

[Image: QVeoXcY.gif]

[Image: vqRi2Qz.png]

[Image: n1keWUc.gif]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 2 is rolled.

[Image: J2qRclE.gif]

[Image: gVCuKDb.gif]

[Image: TmwQlXj.gif]

[Image: iig1K93.gif]

[Image: dSrDaKG.gif]

[Image: RHteaCQ.gif]

[Image: VqA9nN0.gif]

[Image: N0apmar.gif]

[Image: L5acGMW.gif]

[Image: 7U0e7Wb.gif]

[Image: g157zD7.gif]

(( Sorry I should have asked for no one to command while stream was going on! When I post an update while streaming it means that I'm likely doing a live update!))
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Why not mindcontrol Geko to search for a weapon? He's got 10 luck and [observant] so he's the best canditate to look for stuff.
We could also look for stuff in general and hope we can find the poetnix amulet, if that dropped it could end this conflict in an instant.

>Slate: Get Geko to look for something useful.
Well it looks like everything is going to pieces!

> Mind-control Rivet further to make her hand you some sort of weapon - she's a military kinda gal. I'm sure she has to have something on her. And then burst the Somnus's bubble (weakspot)!
> Latta: [Charisma and Intelligence Check] Convince Cobalt that consuming the Somnus will let her store more metal in herself without having to grow in size and may aid her in hiding her clockworkness.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Slate: Mind Control Cobalt, Strike Somnus' weak point for massive damage.

>Slate: Make eyes at Mors. He's next.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
You know, Geko has some sway with Cobalt. He could probably get her to attack the somnus.
(11-09-2016, 01:14 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>Slate: Get Geko to look for something useful.
Way to, like, undermine his newly acquired freedom, man. I don't think we really have to tell the others to do anything, actually, they can fend for themselves. No need for mind control, I say just have...
> Ksimas Slate: Search for nearby weapons and other useful objects.
(forgot Spips was under Athena's control)

(11-09-2016, 01:16 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Mind-control Rivet further to make him hand you some sort of weapon - he's a military kinda guy.
Everyone dropped all their stuff, that includes Rivet.