[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 10/31 New Discord + Other stuff!
> Slate: Keep survey on the party.
SpoilerShow
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
>Slate: Follow.

If they're going to be enforcing the whole "nobody leaves" thing already then Slate will be useful for getting back out.

EDIT: Nevermind, let's have

>Slate: Keep lookout

instead.
Before we head in we should have Slate return to sanity. Blu's crew don't seem like optimal targets since they just walked through a desert. Oooo isn't here so we can't use it on him. So who is the poor soul that we'll be giving depression?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(10-31-2016, 07:44 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Before we head in we should have Slate return to sanity. Blu's crew don't seem like optimal targets since they just walked through a desert. Oooo isn't here so we can't use it on him. So who is the poor soul that we'll be giving depression?
Well, there's Geko and Rivet, though we may be able to make use of those two if the party ends well and we go search for the god. Seeing as we haven't really talked directly to Geko, though he is the boss and gets the final say, we'd likely hamper what they'll do for us weither we swap with him or with Rivet, who has less authority but does talk with our crew.

The Husses have also gone through the desert and one of them nearly burnded to death, so they may not be great targets either. I guess that, since they're not in the party right now, swapping with them would be less noticeable.

There is, of course, our own crew. But that is probably the worst of all our options.

We could also enter the party and hope the lady has organic servants as well as robotic ones. Someone has to serve the cakes and drinks, after all.

Oh and
>Slate: Go in.
Let's see the lady.

Edit: Wait, it said earlier that everyone in the town is headed for this building.
SpoilerShow
I guess Slate could just swap sanity with the happiest looking surrealist he can see.
(10-31-2016, 08:42 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I guess Slate could just swap sanity with the happiest looking surrealist he can see.

bad idea. the sanity of anyone on this planet is questionable, but the sanity of a Surrealist? there is no way that turns out good.
(10-31-2016, 09:44 PM)Dediles Wrote: »bad idea. the sanity of anyone on this planet is questionable, but the sanity of a Surrealist? there is no way that turns out good.

[Sanity swap] actually swaps Slate's sanity with the morale of the other person, rather than their sanity. So it's okay if Slate targets a loon so long as he targets a happy loon.
(10-31-2016, 10:12 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(10-31-2016, 09:44 PM)Dediles Wrote: »bad idea. the sanity of anyone on this planet is questionable, but the sanity of a Surrealist? there is no way that turns out good.

[Sanity swap] actually swaps Slate's sanity with the morale of the other person, rather than their sanity. So it's okay if Slate targets a loon so long as he targets a happy loon.

oh ok then.
>check spips' stats
>use sanity swap on citrine
>Latta to Blu: "once again my crew is faster and does better at everything"
>slate: mind control citrine to tell phlodur that the sentiment is nice but she's still an idiot with shit taste, and light a fire behind her while she is focused on citrine
>Citrine: Pick up Slate as your avec whether he likes it or not
>Slate: Don't know whether you like it or not.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
But what if the "happy person" Slate chooses to swap sanity with is actually an insane person with low sanity??
(11-01-2016, 10:15 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »But what if the "happy person" Slate chooses to swap sanity with is actually an insane person with low sanity??

Check the cosmodex description of [Sanity Swap]. It actually trades the user's sanity for the target's morale.
(11-01-2016, 05:53 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Don't do any of the above things besides check spips' stats

slate: stand there and wait for someone who looks really happy to get sane again

Seconding.
>definitely need to check spips' stats.
>You know what? Give us a run through of all the stats again, it's good for review.
(11-02-2016, 12:46 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>You know what? Give us a run through of all the stats again, it's good for review.

Try the cosmodex sheet.
(11-01-2016, 05:53 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Slate: stand there and wait for someone who looks really happy to get sane again

[Image: Zce7fPB.gif]

(11-01-2016, 09:21 AM)tronn Wrote: »>Citrine: Pick up Slate as your avec whether he likes it or not
>Slate: Don't know whether you like it or not.

[Image: oCAJRPw.gif]

[Image: y1EiPgH.gif]

[Image: OKuI8ln.gif]

[Image: oSkB3Jd.gif]

[Image: u75DdTy.gif]

[Image: dOFjOcp.gif]

[Image: Stb17JF.gif]

[Image: zeSNNdC.gif]

[Image: gqBICiO.gif]

[Image: knbyKKm.gif]

[Image: yc5j7Kp.gif]

[Image: fluP8fS.gif]

[Image: g3hyOA7.gif]

[The Patreon is now Open!]
(Also species app info!)
SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/2 Patreon and Species applications are Open!
FRIGGIN KNEW HE WAS HADES. Also holy SHIT Persephone is cool looking.

>So uh, patrons, looks like this has become a bit of a god party, the ever elusive Hades and Persephone. Any thoughts? Things we should ask them about I'm drawing a blank here.

>Crew: Gasp in awe of the lady and try to keep Nikki from...being nikki around her.
> ROOM TRAP PERSEPHONE JUST RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

DO YOU KNOW HOW FUNNY IT WOULD BE TO JUST DRAG HER OUT OF THERE RIGHT AFTER SAYING SOMETHING THAT DRAMATIC.

SpoilerShow
Hello Persephone. Let me, You, introduce my, You's, self. I, You, am You. I, You, am pleased to meet you, Persephone.

Hello Persephone. I'm just going to cut the chase and ask, what's so wrong with this planet that it has to be blown up? And is there really a limbo god on here?

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
(11-02-2016, 10:07 PM)Hichico Wrote: »FRIGGIN KNEW HE WAS HADES. Also holy SHIT Persephone is cool looking.

>So uh, patrons, looks like this has become a bit of a god party, the ever elusive Hades and Persephone. Any thoughts? Things we should ask them about I'm drawing a blank here.

>Crew: Gasp in awe of the lady and try to keep Nikki from...being nikki around her.

Seconding the first thing.

Nikki is gone.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
well I would like us to ask for a long winded monologue from persephone, preferably rendered with a different art style. failing that a fair amount of expository dialog would be helpful
So it would be very funny to room trap Persephone, but then we would be kidnapping her, and then Hades would get all up in our grill and it would just end up like some kind of thing. So instead,
>Cea: Comment on Persephone's appearence. She looks rather gem-like and crystalline; does that remind you of anything? COUGH COUGH YOUR HEAD COUGH COUGH
(11-02-2016, 11:03 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Cea: Comment on Persephone's appearence. She looks rather gem-like and crystalline; does that remind you of anything? COUGH COUGH YOUR HEAD COUGH COUGH

The people currently present are Latta, Spips and Slate (our crew) Citrine, Blu, Geko, Rivet and the AI servants(NPC's) and Hades and Persephone(gods).
> Latta: Hold on a sec. You, Nicko, are actually Hades? What the hey? How is that true?!

(Actually, him being a God would explain a lot of things, such as his seemingly random appearances and his appearance outside of the actual game.)
OH NO SHE'S BEAUTIFUL,

SpoilerShow