Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(10-30-2016, 05:15 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>lucia: Have Ira turn into an iron velvet throne, becoming heavier to support the others weight, sit on velvet throne and strike a sassy pose for when the others come back

Thirding.
Especially the sassy pose part.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
Assuming most of the humans down there have roughly similar weight we can have Derrick go up first and have him help Lucia with his leaderly tush (heavy with the weight of leadership) to secure the loveseat. Then the rest can follow one or possibly two at a time.

Single file: Derrick, Emily (with Pangolin), Bambino (What does Bambino weigh? Is he lighter than Derrick? Could the two go up at the same time?)
Emily and Bambino can then further secure the loveseat.
Double File: Reapers

And Reggie can fly.

In fact
>Reggie: Fly on up and supervise/offer advice.

That said I'm also not opposed to the sassy iron velvet throne plan.
Ira: Turn into something heavier

[Image: wRfLDaT.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: GG9FXk5.png]

Before your eyes Ira transforms into finely cut BCS. Her sides reflect light so well, you can see yourself within her.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: JN0izwq.png]

Derrick works his way along the yarn, surprisingly he does quite well.

[Image: Uim2qHd.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: s0Hqade.png]

Emily inch worms her way along the yarn, you notice the tension shaking intensely the whole way.

[Image: 6cId9Zk.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: hCV6ibd.png]

The Reapers streamline up the yarn like no one's business, you contemplate if they've done something like this before.

[Image: 6oXOOM1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 2751Oea.png]

As Bambino makes his way up the yarn, you notice it's completely taught almost the entire way.

[Image: awldj0H.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: IsmBlcc.png]

You notice the yarn begins to gain tension...

[Image: bWqwkxG.png]

The stranger from before has climbed up as well!

Show ChatlogShow
>Lucia: store warm reach in your inventory, and don't forget to make the door
> Ask what their name is and where they plan to go.

A name would probably help things go smoother and knowing where they'll probably be means we can either find them again or avoid them.

After we do that > Pull up the rope.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(11-01-2016, 11:06 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Ask what their name is and where they plan to go.

A name would probably help things go smoother and knowing where they'll probably be means we can either find them again or avoid them.

After we do that > Pull up the rope.

seconding and following with

>Derrick: try to put yourself in the guys' shoes. Hostile or not you would have been pretty desperate if you had been trapped down there with Daesdyne for who knows how long. Say it wans't personal and hopefully now that he's out he'll feel better.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Ira's interpretation of them back in the cave was not hostile, but desperate and thus prone to unpredictable extremes like any desperate person. We and our confidence represented the hope they had all but lost.

Black Creation Stone is extremely dense. This is new information as far as I recall.
>Lucia: Apologize to poncho guy with sympathy. You should have known better since daesdyne spares no soul inside those caves.
SpoilerShow
Don't we need to get up to level one now?

SpoilerShow
"Before your eyes Ira transforms into finely cut BCS. Her sides reflect light so well, you can see yourself within her."

you can see yourself within her

within her

Lucia, nooo~
Don't go to the Dark Side™, yo have so much to live for! xO

(11-02-2016, 07:58 AM)Lylac Wrote: »>Lucia: Apologize to poncho guy with sympathy. You should have known better since daesdyne spares no soul inside those caves.

Also, yea, seconding this :I
>Go to necessary level, make door! Then chat with everyone and pat yourselves on your backs! You did not die today!
(11-02-2016, 02:40 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
havent posted this here, so here you go
SpoilerShow
It's November now so I'm a bit late in posting it, but here you go, your annual spook:
Pumpkayne, the Knife-Carved Lantern
>Derrick: They didn't attack you despite following you unseen. They could have screwed you over a few good times, but despite parting on unfriendly terms previously took no action against you. Maybe you should ask for their name and apologize, but explain that you were erring on the side of caution. Other than that, maybe you should warn them that they're currently in the same area as Lethos, the strongest monster in Lomam.

and

>Emily: Hold your horses before you proceed. If you find the boss monster here, Lethos, you are completely inadequately prepared to even get her to notice you. She's about the size of a mountain, and you'd just be like gnats to her. If you really want to go ahead, I'd suggest enlisting Derrick or Lucia's help in getting a way to get her attention, and Lexii's help to make things go more smoothly. We can help you get things in order once you get their assistance.
>Reggie: Check the stats on this guy.
RE: Lucidstuck: The Mage of Life is back!
By fucking Jove's I haven't been caught up on/suggested anything for this adventure for what feels like years (it probably was)...

And to celebrate/get my first post on this new forum, I'm getting existential, then posing an idea, both for Daydream.

The existential stuff goes has follows: What are we in relation to the story... like we some counterpart to Lil' Mal? Something Lexii's miracle power created? Or did some random entity (read IntrepidPioneer) decide to open up a portal to a pit of misery to see what we'd do with a single set of vague, and broad meaning goal. Each brings up new questions, like how Nightmare would know we'd be here, before we were. I'd like to see what DD would think about this. I wanna' see Alice go down the rabbit hole.

and the idea is to make sort of a monument of us (by us I mean good old Bob), be it a simple statue, or cathedral. after all when/if we are successful we'll be gone, and well... it'd be some sort of sentiment that we could end on with satisfaction. Y'know?

EDIT: I've seen shenanigans has been happening on the forums... I'm got a good bit of catching up to do... seriously "Queen of Pancakes?" Anyone willing?
Well this is new...
RE: Lucidstuck: The Mage of Life is back!
(11-05-2016, 03:29 PM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »By fucking Jove's I haven't been caught up on/suggested anything for this adventure for what feels like years (it probably was)...

Hello RC, welcome back! :D
Glad to see you make your way back to us ^^ ...be sure to also check out our new online chat server where we discuss theories and listen to sick beats!
https://discord.gg/KEy4frg

Also, yea, when this is all over, it'd be awesome to have the statue of Bob watching over all of Dreamland from atop some mountain-peak or something :)
lucia:ignore right now but draw second door to help monster friends come.
> Group: Once you're done doing whatever you need to do here why not investigate that bridge over there.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(11-08-2016, 12:41 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Group: Once you're done doing whatever you need to do here why not investigate that bridge over there.

Seconding, i wanna see the death beds
(11-08-2016, 12:41 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(11-08-2016, 12:41 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Group: Once you're done doing whatever you need to do here why not investigate that bridge over there.

Seconding, i wanna see the death beds

Thirding cause I wanna see if the symbol for fear is something more interesting than a simple crescent moon
Well this is new...
=>

[Image: WOymyMc.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: dTVuUu9.png]

Reggie takes off into the night air, the moonlight above erases him from your view.

[Image: TnDkxjp.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 8mz07XX.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Reggie: hey buddy pal, would it be possible for you to carry all that stuff back to the kids?, im sure you can do it! please and thank you! also, do you happen to know why the mask has had its eyes sewn shut?
and before anyone says anything, this wouldnt be the first time we've talked to reggie, he knows
>Reggie, what are you doing?