Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Well, i implicitly trust the new monster and it's elegant vocabulary ^^
...buuut, i'll go with MA's >3. first and then >1 IF they turn out to be harmless.
>Check them out, if they're nice, let them join, if not, send them in their way.
>Derrick: Have Emily talk to them, she is better with monsters.
Lucia: Check them out, if they're nice, let them join, if not, send them in their way

[Image: MQbiMuX.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: agq5Bfs.png]

The strange figure trots off briskly into the unknown.

[Image: G5w1Dgp.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Derrick: Bambino and Reggie are with the others, so if you summon them to you they should be able to lead the others here.

Yay, that works out all right. Wish we knew their name though. I recommend grouping up, going a bit further, and then going one level deeper. Avoid our mystery monster, and diminish chances of running into daydream going one level deeper for whatever reason.
Back from vacation!
Seems like nothing too terrible happened.

(10-03-2016, 02:29 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Derrick: Bambino and Reggie are with the others, so if you summon them to you they should be able to lead the others here.

Seconded.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
Probably should have killed him. If desperation is that strong, then he's going to do something when we're not expecting it.
(10-03-2016, 02:29 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Derrick: Bambino and Reggie are with the others, so if you summon them to you they should be able to lead the others here.

Yay, that works out all right. Wish we knew their name though. I recommend grouping up, going a bit further, and then going one level deeper. Avoid our mystery monster, and diminish chances of running into daydream going one level deeper for whatever reason.

Thirdification
Not an update, just wanted to show off cookie kalem to forums!
SpoilerShow
(10-04-2016, 04:24 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Not an update, just wanted to show off cookie kalem to forums!
SpoilerShow

Cute!
(10-04-2016, 11:09 AM)bunnyInnocence Wrote: »
(10-04-2016, 04:24 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Not an update, just wanted to show off cookie kalem to forums!
SpoilerShow

Cute!

Frigging adorable! :o
SpoilerShow

I would totally buy that if it could be bought by itself, but I don't have the money to afford the plushy!
NOW GO AWAY
Derrick: Bambino and Reggie are with the others, so if you summon them to you they should be able to lead the others here

[Image: JptFkpV.png]

You imagine Reggie and Bambino in your mind, you're not sure where they are, but they seem to be on move.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ETrFouu.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: jIllYRW.png]

Like ghosts, the reapers fade into view.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: iKJ5PkI.png]

You continue on your way, until you meet another divergence in the path. It seems as if this tunnel is taking you deeper.

1. Go deeper
2. Don't stray from the path.
"FFG: Afterwards you will reach another crossroad, take right."
since the stray cave is to the left of the kids, we can assume that the correct path is not straying

>2

I would also like to add this command

>Derrick: use your light manipulation powers to increase the potency of your flashlight, so you can actually see things that are directly in front of you
(10-06-2016, 11:10 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »"FFG: Afterwards you will reach another crossroad, take right."
since the stray cave is to the left of the kids, we can assume that the correct path is not straying

>2

>Derrick: use your light manipulation powers to increase the potency of your flashlight, so you can actually see things that are directly in front of you

Both of these ideas are smart. Pretty sure smart things are good.
Seconding both.
NOW GO AWAY
(10-06-2016, 11:10 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »"FFG: Afterwards you will reach another crossroad, take right."

>2

Thee-arding.
Every time I third, I try to think of a silly-er way to say it.
Derrick: Don't stray from the path

[Image: a2SqLIt.png]

It's the end of the road. Infront of you is quite a large gap in the floor, and ahead is pitch black emptyness. It seems like a dead end.
> Derrick: Amplify and focus your flashlight's light to look ahead.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
seconding heyo's command, +

>Derrick: channel your inner indiana Jones, throw some dirt just in case there is an invisible bridge youre missing
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Bambino: Derrick and Lucia are looking incredibly stressed out. Maybe before you proceed you should make use of your fur (and your ability Brave) and give them a hug to calm them down? It might help avoid unwanted freak outs.

Tactical hugs shall be done in this cave!
>Lucia: have Ira check your surroundings, make sure you are not being followed by anyone, after making sure the coast is clear, use your magic gloves to create a stone bridge to cross over the gap.

REMINDER: we are down some dream levels, when we get out of the cave we must go to ground level to make the door, or else there'll be no door on ground level

EDIT: have memes

SpoilerShow
Got any creation stone? Make a flying carpet for those who can't fly.
(10-07-2016, 03:21 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Bambino: Derrick and Lucia are looking incredibly stressed out. Maybe before you proceed you should make use of your fur (and your ability Brave) and give them a hug to calm them down? It might help avoid unwanted freak outs.

Tactical hugs shall be done in this cave!

TACTICAL HUGS INCOMING
NOW GO AWAY
Bambino: Derrick and Lucia are looking incredibly stressed out. Maybe before you proceed you should make use of your fur (and your ability Brave) and give them a hug to calm them down? It might help avoid unwanted freak outs

[Image: C0rc4mZ.png]

Bambino comes over and pulls you and Lucia in for warm snuggles. This obliterates any fear you two might have pent up from Daesdyne's brief encounter.

[Image: CWFvTbf.png]

You watch as Emily paints a stone bridge to cover the gaping hole in the floor. It wasn't exactly silent however...

[Image: A4kSkxS.png]

You attempt to raise your flashlight's brightness... To very little effect... Across the gulf is breath-taking emptiness... a low howl is the only thing out in the depths.

[Image: Lzs7WST.png]

There isn't much else out here.
> Look up.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."