[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/22 Puzzle 001
Well this just stepped outside my area of expertise, instead I will just vote on the Fellow plan MK 1, where Nikki is in the kitchen.

>Fellow plan MK 1, called the Fellow plan, because they made it.
SpoilerShow
(09-22-2016, 11:38 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Room 6
Cleo, Marble, Citrine
Cleo can't really do much, so her room should be defendable. This room locks, Marble is a strong fighter and so is Citrine. Probably. No-one has to leave if Oooo goes in here.

It doesn't matter if there is room for O o o o or not though, it's irrelevant. O o o o WILL kick someone out.
(09-22-2016, 11:03 PM)TangledAlmond Wrote: »
(09-22-2016, 11:38 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Room 6
Cleo, Marble, Citrine
Cleo can't really do much, so her room should be defendable. This room locks, Marble is a strong fighter and so is Citrine. Probably. No-one has to leave if Oooo goes in here.

It doesn't matter if there is room for O o o o or not though, it's irrelevant. O o o o WILL kick someone out.

But they'll only be stuck if they lack a room to return to. I assume Oooo won't stop anyone from returning. And if he does I think the only one he screws over is Phlodur.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
I should have noted this, whoops, but anyone who is kicked out by Oooo ends up rather sleeping in the hallway then dealing with Oooo again.

Also I will likely be closing answers for this puzzle in an hour, after that we'll vote on what answer we want to take. (I will be labeling what movement Oooo will take in each answer.)
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Alternative solution that actually follows the rules (unlike my last one), but is probably equally bad of an idea. Actually, scratch that. The one that breaks every rule possible is probably better than choosing this; there'd be less death that way.

SpoilerShow
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
...And for completeness's sake, a half-baked plan I decided not to finish baking. Or even type up. : P
SpoilerShow
I just spent an unnecessary amount of time determining what I think would be the optimal scenario. Here it is.

SpoilerShow
>I will input strategies later
>[int check: nikki]:have nikki assess each setup before you carry them out
>[int check: nikki]: have nikki design furniture rearrangement for citrine and Cobalt to carry out in each room that will create anti-clockwork kill zones, while meshing comfort with safety
>ask citrine and Cobalt what weapons they have
>Agility Check Cea: Place your items down in the living room, and run about relocating knives to every room so that everyone has at least 1 knife no matter what.

EDIT:
So looking at our possibilities the rooms in order of capacity in descending are
4, 5, 7 , hall - unlimited
6 - four people
1 - three people
3 - two people
2 - one person

Rooms with "immovable" people
1, 5, Noverus and Cobalt respectively
This brings those down to actually
1 - two people ; 3 - unlimited minus one
at least as far as people we can put there, but
1 - two people is actually 0, as those people will only have a few minutes and will have to leave after

People who can be alone:
Blu, Nikki, Phlodur, anyone that doesn't have a requirement otherwise
People who must be together with someone; Cea, Hasty
People who can't be in a room together to begin with:
Nikki - anyone ; Cleo - Andrus, Noverus ; Blue - I'm not making this list ; Cea - Hasty, Phlodur (in any order) ; may have neglected others.

Hasty and Blu could be put into the Office, and Hasty has good agility and could warn everyone, and/or operate a gun. Maybe Citrine too. they're all a pretty good combat setup together.
Everyone who has no requirements could be placed into storage, with a gun if we move the one in the Office.
We also need to take stock of who has what weapons, if any. Cobalt has built in weapons, so she should be fine, along with anyone who stays in the same room as her. This means that Cleo, One Punch, Bob, and a number of others could stay with her safely.
Nikki could be left to either the kitchen, the hallways, or not.
Phlodur could also be put into the cup room with Noverus. Phlodur would then need to move back to the Living Room, where just about nobody seems to ever be from my plan.
With these, nobody (except maybe Nikki) needs to be in the hallways, and even then Nikki would be able to handle himself with 10 int.

>Nikki Intelligence Check: Look at each possible strategy and organize sleeping shifts for everyone

Hallway - Nikki
Room 1 - Noverus, Marble (IFF marble cancels out nova's heat)
Room 2 - Nobody
Room 3 - Citrine, Hasty
Room 4 -
Room 5 - Almond's I suppose
Room 5 - IDK
etc
Can we move items between rooms? If so then we should distribute the knives so everyone has a pointy object to use.
TIME TO VOTE!

First off, commands that will be taken no matter what.
- Everyone gets a knife.
- Phlodur gets 4 knifes.

Next, we will now be hosting a vote, I will be telling you Oooo's movements and any butterfly effects that may have for every suggestion. The Oooo movement I list WILL be the movement he takes if voted in. To keep this post short I'll be linking to each suggestion post instead of quoting, click the suggestion link to see what notes the suggester might have had.

Only 1 vote per person!

Awkward's Plan
SpoilerShow

Fellowship Plan

SpoilerShow

Nintendo DS Plan

SpoilerShow

Kíeros Accidentally Kills the Sun God Plan

SpoilerShow

Almond spent a whole day on this Plan

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/23 Vote Time! Puzzle 001
I vote for Almond's plan.
"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
[strike]fuck it lets end the universe[/strike]

Seconding the plan that took forever and > Knives for everyone, especially Phlodur.
> I vote for my own plan
I vote for my own plan, because, er, narcissism?

E: Changing my vote to Almond's plan, because a lot of good points were brought up on it!
>I vote for DS' plan
> I vote for Almond's plan!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
I'm voting for Almond's plan because Phlodur wallowing in trash sounds funny.

I like small puzzles like these, and you could try making them harder (i.e. people having stricter requirements in this case) in the future. Seating arrangement isn't very important, but it's still fun to figure out and failing at it might lead to some silly combinations.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
>The Almond seems to know what they're doing.

(Also this leaves Cleo in the control room, where she can fangirl over meeting Cobalt. One can never be too sick for fangirling.)
Oh dang, I didn't get to optimise my plan for Oooo kicking people out pernamently.

>I think the Almond plan has the best outcome.

(09-23-2016, 06:35 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »(Also this leaves Cleo in the control room, where she can fangirl over meeting Cobalt. One can never be too sick for fangirling.)

On the one hand I wanna ship it, but on the other hand cobalt can't have babies anymore.
>Cea: use your relationship experting skills to bring Cobalt and Cleo closer together.
I vote for the one where Nova and Nicko are together!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
(09-23-2016, 06:55 AM)Fellow Wrote: »On the one hand I wanna ship it, but on the other hand cobalt can't have babies anymore.

They don't need to have babies to have a lovely relationship. Ship away.

And I vote for the Plan That Took Forever.
>Kieros accidentally kills the Sun God plan
> Plan d'Almond.

I think it's a scientifically proven fact that plans work better if they are in French.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Ooh... Tough choice between Kieros accidentally kills the Sun God plan and The Almond Plan... I know!
flip a coin for me!
(09-23-2016, 08:14 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »Ooh... Tough choice between Kieros accidentally kills the Sun God plan and The Almond Plan... I know!
flip a coin for me!

You should have Athena do it. In fact we should give her a roll of quarters and ask her to flip them all! (In all honesty this would probably be both highly amusing and destructive.)