[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/1 Look there's a lot of parts where people talk in hallways
(09-01-2016, 08:13 PM)Fellow Wrote: »-Snippy snippy-
Alternatively

>Nikki: We're either going to Nova or to Dio. P-pick. ;3

Seconding!
> Cea: RUN FOR IT!!!
(09-02-2016, 03:31 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Cea: RUN FOR IT!!!
(09-01-2016, 07:58 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> CJ: Move

[Image: GD1rW8d.gif]

(09-01-2016, 08:04 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Marble: fall asleep

[Image: BsQICkA.gif]

[Image: oXqV1Xn.gif]

[Image: 0ilqWwj.gif]

(09-01-2016, 08:43 PM)DS Piron Wrote: »> Marble:Are you still in earshot of Cobalt?

[Image: X7yiaOa.gif]

[Image: YdhqtV0.gif]

[Image: e2EKtAy.gif]

[Image: 1oMHZt6.gif]

[Image: dKz67BD.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/1 *Poses* Look pal just get me off this planet already
> "The ship to move, please."
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Cobalt: Follow that notail!

Meanwhile...

> Cea: Explain the situation and that you really, REALLY need to get going to that party already.
I just realized Cea is actually the most underutilized character in our roster.

I mean, We never even use his amazingly high Charisma stat!

>Cea [Charisma]: "Sorry to have woken you my dear, but maybe you could talk some sense into Marble and your son BOULDER. Poor guy seems to be suffering, even wearing the chains of his former captivity as a sign of penance I suspect."
>Cea: [Charisma] "I am here with some companions to try and stop this world from destruction and your ship is the only available method of transport that does not involve probable doom. While I am sorry to bother you, I am also on a mission and must request transportation to this "Party" that everyone is making a fuss about."

Well that got a bit wordy. Note: Do not write comments after taking sleep meds.
(09-02-2016, 04:27 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »Well that got a bit wordy. Note: Do not write comments after taking sleep meds.

Haha, yea i noticed i am also at my most creative right after i've taken my Melatonin xD

Also, this this now Noverus' theme-song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGj_gdAAcOw
(09-02-2016, 03:48 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Cea: Explain the situation and that you really, REALLY need to get going to that party already.
(09-02-2016, 03:57 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Cea [Charisma]: "Sorry to have woken you my dear, but maybe you could talk some sense into Marble and your son BOULDER. Poor guy seems to be suffering, even wearing the chains of his former captivity as a sign of penance I suspect."
(09-02-2016, 04:27 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Cea: [Charisma] "I am here with some companions to try and stop this world from destruction and your ship is the only available method of transport that does not involve probable doom. While I am sorry to bother you, I am also on a mission and must request transportation to this "Party" that everyone is making a fuss about."

[Image: kqw5o02.gif]

[Image: fPpSrvg.gif]

[Image: aJ3Qdz6.gif]

[Image: WkGANrc.gif]

[Image: updyR6T.gif]

[Image: pP3P3FJ.gif]

[Image: QzWmuoM.gif]

[Image: ugigC9w.gif]

[Image: HEMIfKS.gif]

[Image: ifN7N2n.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/2 The ship is alive with the sound of music.
Nova said parts of the ship were healthy right? And it shouldn't take us very long to make our way to where we need to go. I think we should be relatively safe as long as we stay away from the infected parts. Plus doing this means we get to hang with our pal Nova and possibly Cobalt again. Recruiting the latter would be one hell of a bonus for our team as long as we're careful with what we feed her.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Well we can't exactly discuss this with Marble anymore, and Nikki doesn't appear to be anywhere nearby, so Cea'll have to make this decision by himself.

If Nova isn't an arma anymore, what is he? A living suit of armor?
(09-02-2016, 07:24 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »Well we can't exactly discuss this with Marble anymore, and Nikki doesn't appear to be anywhere nearby, so Cea'll have to make this decision by himself.

If Nova isn't an Arma anymore, what is he? A living suit of armor?

A clockwork. I'm willing to bet he's merged with the suit so you were technically right.
(09-02-2016, 07:28 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »A clockwork. I'm willing to bet he's merged with the suit so you were technically right.

Hm, so that means Nova was infected with the clockwork virus he mentioned before? Makes sense.
(09-02-2016, 07:24 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »If Nova isn't an arma anymore, what is he? A living suit of armor?
Well, he's made of fire. That might be the thing.

>Cea: Sonny'll warn you when the clockwork disease becomes a risk, right?

Edit:
You know, we should consider stealing Dio's stuff when the ship lands. He should be busy with being hit by BOLDER. And even if he isn't, he should be a lot like Slate: Relying on Psychic powers. Marble would wreck the guy.
>Go find the Aftik, maybe she can fight off or at least warn you of the clockwork infection.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
> How were you planning to leave this planet after abandoning this ship?

I think we should take this option, as this is at least some form of transportation and if we say no we will have to go to the trouble of trying to find another option that we may not even be able to get. This would also waste the time we spent here so far and we would also have to take more time dealing with getting the now-sleeping Marble off of the ship.
> Cea: ...You'll have to run this by your own captain. She's out looking at other possibilities as you speak, perhaps even less risky.

> Cea: Thank Nova, and offer your condolences.

> Cea: Do they have a number you can call in case you are successful in saving the planet, or would it be better to evacuate the planet? Everything is in shambles and all.
(09-02-2016, 11:57 AM)TangledAlmond Wrote: »> How were you planning to leave this planet after abandoning this ship?
Nova won't be leaving the planet.
SpoilerShow
He's planning to die with the ship.
Such a noble sacrifice, Nova. He may be racist, but at least he... uh... I'm trying to think of a way to somehow spin that in a good light, and am failing miserably.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Well, by "you" I meant them as a crew. Basically I was wanting to ask how BOLDER, Dio, Cobalt, and everyone else planned to leave.
(09-02-2016, 06:23 PM)TangledAlmond Wrote: »Well, by "you" I meant them as a crew. Basically I was wanting to ask how BOLDER, Dio, Cobalt, and everyone else planned to leave.
You know, if they don't, we could give the ones that aren't gonna mess up our crew a ride. They're gonna have mad pirate loot to pay for it.
(09-02-2016, 09:08 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Cea: mention to Nova that (for the right price) they might be able to get the services of an expert mechanic you happened to pick up on this planet, who could help diagnose what parts of the ship that are infected and maybe how to fix it. (You know, if they're as good as they've cracked themselves up to be.)

I don't think there's a cure for clockwork other than destroying it, otherwise Cobalt wouldn't have a problem.
Well, I finlly got around to reading Fortuna again! I am definitely happy to see the return of all my favorite characters from the last game. Cobalt, Nova, and Geko (for like one panel, but hey I'm not complaining), and of course Nicko! I'll try to contribute more suggestions this time around.

>Cea: Accidentally insult Nova
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
(09-02-2016, 08:46 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>Cea: Sonny'll warn you when the clockwork disease becomes a risk, right?
(09-02-2016, 07:24 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »If Nova isn't an arma anymore, what is he? A living suit of armor?

[Image: ovl9Ur1.gif]

(09-03-2016, 09:45 PM)AABowser Wrote: »>Cea: Accidentally insult Nova

[Image: L7cFpDv.gif]

[Image: kA16kWh.gif]

(09-02-2016, 11:57 AM)TangledAlmond Wrote: »> How is everyone else planning to leave this planet after abandoning this ship?

[Image: 261sODh.gif]

[Image: Lf6PBjC.gif]

[Image: JEEzrwx.gif]

[Image: VNNzDTa.gif]

[Image: CEaBrVU.gif]

[Image: ont0lww.gif]

[Image: wMTFojN.gif]

[Image: 87mJF7B.gif]
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/4 Hands off the Merch
> Cea: Tell BOLDER about it.