This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
Chicken salad sandwiches.
FAIRY BREAD
(07-19-2012, 04:06 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Just a few special snowflakes that are especially good at resting on my eyelashes and subsequently storming the under-eyelid doing their thing, plus some petulant folks not liking people were dragging politics into their cartoons.

Course, instead of a polite request to maybe take it to PMs or something, they had to get all snotty about it. Sigh.

Actually, while you're handy, I need advice. Got another potluck with unifolks and am sort of out of options that entail having a kitchen to prepare them. A supermarket is nearby, and I know for a fact meals would be preferred over desserts as we have a Waffle Guy already.

I am thinking I could make a pretty mean garlic bread, but someone did that last week so I'unno.

I'll be honest with you, when you started talking about potlucks I thought it was another metaphor for awful people and I spent a few minutes trying to decipher it

Make bread in the shape of all your friends! They will be in awe of your craftsmanship, and relinquish the potluck crown to you
When people bring up potlucks and picnics and stuff like that, I automatically think of my mom's chicken enchilada casserole, because it's the best thing. Green sauce too, not red.
Well, that's just what I think.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Also who else is going to see the Batman movie Tomorrow?
Dang, thanks for the advice everyone. I ended up hitting the supermarket and grabbing a few bits and pieces. Luckily, a whole bunch of other people bought stuff that was actually cooked (Someone made this thing that looked like a cake, but had shredded chicken and long-grain rice and a fuckton of what someone with a more discerning palate than my omnivorous foodhole determined was saffron. That was pretty great). One dude brought his waffle maker which is his "thing", so I complemented that with dark chocolate chips.

Course, it's only twelve hours down the track the next morning when I realise I bought frozen mini-eclairs as well (the Pams ones, Plaid'll know what I'm talking about). I fully forgot about those; now they're in their freezer and I'm not sure how within my rights it is to at least ask they bring them to uni so I can have a couple.
These are amazing
You know I've never played around with that feature myself, but I have watched these guys do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVNrkXM3TTI
I'm pretty sure that's how this Tumblr works
Hey, um, guys. I know that I don't post here much, but I kind of need to talk about something. My dog that I've had since I was seven years old was acting really strange the past few days, staying inside and sleeping pretty much straight and being generally listless. We took him to the vet yesterday and it turns out he's got some kind of advanced liver disease, and has to be put down in the morning. I'm just having a really hard time with a lot of things.
Wow Yoshi, that is pretty awful news.
I wasn't even completely aware that things like that could happen so fast, that you find out one day and have to say goodbye on the next, though I suppose I never put that much thought into it.
I can't exactly say I know how you feel because while I've lost pets as I'm sure a fair few of us have, our dog was only put down after a fairly long period of knowing he was probably on the way out (he got hit by a car while already pretty old and then developed arthritis to the point where he didn't really move much at all when he could help it).

I'm afraid I can't really be your person to talk to because I'll be out of internet contact for most of the next two days (and I'm not sure I'd be the best person for it anyway) but you have my thoughts. We always know that they're not going to live forever but nobody should have to deal with it being a surprise and quite so sudden as that.
Fact Seagull

[Image: bieber.jpg]

I mean the its the whole "Exact same words" thing that gets me.

Can we buy these guys a thesaurus or something?
[Image: RollingStoneCover.png]
(07-19-2012, 09:07 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Course, it's only twelve hours down the track the next morning when I realise I bought frozen mini-eclairs as well (the Pams ones, Plaid'll know what I'm talking about). I fully forgot about those; now they're in their freezer and I'm not sure how within my rights it is to at least ask they bring them to uni so I can have a couple.
There...theres a good chance they're already gone.
It's incredibly difficult to resist the siren call

I knooooow :c

If I show up Monday, accost them, and they are already gone I think I'll express my grief by going and buying myself another box.

Best logic.
I suggest you buy the extra box regardless. Those things are delicious.
I know nothing of eclairs, but man, am I craving some yogurt now. (woo online from work. I'm a bad kid. )
pffft. Empy, like 80% of my posts are made while I'm ducking in a linen closet avoiding patients.

Do you work at a supermarket? Are you a cashier? Because if so there is probably a really easy way to solve that craving!

(*beep* *beep* *beep* *rip* *slurpslurpslurpslurpslurp* ... *beep*)
Aaah, I wish. I work in the dish room at the dining hall of a local college. So any yogurt I encounter has already been in people's mouths and used silverware. :(
Oh man.

If anybody knows their stat software, you will understand why I I'm getting all these palpitations for R.

It's free, open-source, and a fantastic data-wrangling program.
(07-23-2012, 05:45 AM)Superfrequency Wrote: »I have an idea for a website.

It is called The Jump Scare Counter. It is a user-submitted list of films and the number of jump scares contained within. You will be able to search by title, director, year or number of jump scares. Finally the world will know which director is the biggest cock.

I need to learn how to Internet Website so I can make this happen. Maybe I can make it so you just feed an IMDb link into it and it will spit out the pertinent info, less the jump scares of course. If that is a simple process and someone on this board is good at Internet Website I would greatly appreciate your help in assisting my idiocy.

Pines is our designated go-to man for dumb Internet Website ideas. If I needed actual professional help assembling a website for actual professional things, he would earn my cashbucks.
https://www.wwwdotcom.com/

So I did. The sun is shining and everything's gonna be alright.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Ugh I have this dull throbbing pain in my stomach area. I have no idea of its something stress released or an ulcer or a stress-related ulcer.