Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>Emily: Engage in pleasant conversation with Sharkbite, no need to be rude after all.
I agree with the notion that we should only exorcise those who are willing to be exorcised.
(08-01-2016, 03:53 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »I agree with the notion that we should only exorcise those who are willing to be exorcised.

Good, because it only works on those who are willing.

> Find out what Sharkbite's current intentions are. If he is concerned about the reapers, explain that they are in case someone else attacks you.

I am concerned that Sharkbite may want only to escape the Forgotten Forest, rather than this world.

Ghen is the only reaper that holds his scythe pointing up.
(08-01-2016, 08:37 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »I am concerned that Sharkbite may want only to escape the Forgotten Forest, rather than this world.

If thats what he wants then theres nothing stopping him from leaving, unless he thinks it's the safest place around. It's not like theres fog that traps people there any more.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
My post got eaten, so I'm trying to remember what I said from a while ago.

UE can effect monsters like we effect dreamers. That might be what's going on here. I'd suggest talking to him a bit, as well as mention that it only works if he is willing.If he just wants out of the forest we can just lead him out. If he has reservations about the process we can have him follow us along to go deal with Timothy if we want to, but that has it's own obvious risks.

If he claims he actually wants to leave Lomam then I STRONGLY recommend that we have him put his weapons to the side so he can't do a sneak attack when Emily tries to exorcise him. That anxious feeling is worrisome. It also lets us ensure that we get that gear, and lets us focus on getting his other stuff. Like his awesome hat. Really, any of his stuff would be great to have. Monster gear tends to have new effects, after all.

>Emily: Try to ameliorate Sharkbite's anxiousness. He may be under the influence of something. Talk to him, explain that your method can only be done to the willing, and make sure he is talking about actually leaving the realm and not just the forest. If he does want to leave the forest, just lead him out. If he claims that he does indeed want to leave the realm you should ask him relieve himself of his gear. It'd be nice to have and it also reduces the chance of him taking a sneak attack at you if he really is under the influence of something. Most importantly: TRUST. YOUR. INSTINCTS. If something feels wrong or suspicious it probably is. You can always come back for Sharkbite later, so don't be an idiot.
I've come up with this weapon design for Lucia, I call it "Justice and Retribution", excuse the sloppy photoshop.

SpoilerShow

Crafting Schematic:

Base ingredients: kitchen knife, chair leg, Sun stone, Ira plushie, scissors, magnifying glass, Broken mirror.

Combo 1: kitchen knife + chair leg = scythe
Combo 2: Sun stone + Ira plushie + scissors + magnifying glass + Broken mirror + scythe = Justice and Retribution.

The Sun stone gives the weapon "light of dawn" properties.

The Ira plushie gives the weapon dusk properties, allowing it to shapeshift to some degree.

The scissors make the weapon able to sepparate and be used as twin blades.

The magnifying glass grants the weapon extra precision and a magnifying glass section.

The broken mirror gives the weapon the capacity to reflect projectiles blocked with this weapon weapon back at attackers and a status effect called "bad omen", this negates any possitive luck based effects they might have, and they have a chance of something bad happening to them, like slipping and falling, equipment malfunction or what have you.

It's a scythe that can sepparate into two shorter blades, the design is based off of shadow type monsters like Cujo, Archadia, ytooh, etc, it is a dark weapon that contains light within. the blades on every form can open to reveal a light blade, attacking with the blade closed deals dark type damage, while attacking with the light blade does light type damage.

The Diamond shapes act as a magnifying glass, seeing through them will allow the user to see through illusions and shapeshifters, like the lens of truth from zelda, this truth revealing effect carries over to the weapons' attacks, so any shapeshifting enemy will be reverted back to its true form, any illusion hit by this will vanish.

Enchanting the weapon with the magic gloves causes the light blade to become of that element and change color!.
Emily: Engage in pleasant conversation with Sharkbite, no need to be rude after all

[Image: rMpcJXV.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Emily: Ask the reapers if they know a place to take him

[Image: JRTzEmv.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Talk Sharkbite into being excorsized
2. Take sharkbite to Misty marshes
I think we should lay out the options to him. No reason to push our agenda here.

>Emily: Give sharkbite the options.
Emily: Give sharkbite the options

[Image: XU6BI8q.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ob7rb9L.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: bNj5bNW.png]

Eventually, you make it out of the forest together... The Marshes await ahead.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: oty55aV.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I glad we let Sharkey there go on his merry way, he's too much of a cool guy and it would've broken my heart to see him exorcized x)
>Emily: Unfortunately, Vorrus was killed some time ago to save Lucia. At the time of her death, she was not wearing her robes. ask the reapers if they have found them, or if not, if they can have everyone else search for them.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Emily: Unfortunately, Vorrus was killed some time ago to save Lucia. At the time of her death, she was not wearing her robes. ask the reapers if they have found them, or if not, if they can have everyone else search for them

[Image: Yg6HVs1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Emily: there should be a monster called Ahn in this area, ask the outpost guardian about her, ask about her current state and her backstory, if you run into her you could exorcise her too

[Image: 2HsqWjZ.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Ouch. Putting the guard in its place! Welp, now we know how to go about pacifying another boss! We just have to... Show we're stronger than them/it? That sounds troubling, but I'm pretty sure Lucia, what with her magical do-everything conjuration, would be able to accomplish that.

>Emily: continue on in your travels, try to find Ann.
Wow, that was kind of mean, but I guess it was kind of necessary.

>Group: Onwards and upwards, for glory, adventure and most of all... LOOT!
Made a set for Veneri
SpoilerShow
I'm calling it the Dainty Devilette's set.

Base(made with pan's)
SpoilerShow

Recipe:
SpoilerShow
emily sassy as hell :o
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Damn, Emily on point.
Lexii StarmanShow

Terra made the gif and eventually seconds later I rendered this video
SpoilerShow
=>

[Image: 0kQ0S6A.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: JBF42mX.png]

You make your way to Death Valley's plateau. You come across a familiar face.

Show ChatlogShow
Is Ahn a boss monster or a normal but powerful one? I can't recall
I draw a lot C;

"im not a hero. bro was, john is, im not"

"this shits more real than kraft mayo"

If you want me to draw something, go here: mechanicalsavior.deviantart.com

cats
she is powerful but normal. she has joined us in battle before actually
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
>Emily: Quick info dump on Ahn: She helped some of the other guardians on a few occasions, but we haven't visited her in a while due to things going on. She's generally friendly and willing to help her friends with force, which might be bad for you if Timothy is her friend now. You should try to personally make friends with her fast before Timothy can force the issue. If that doesn't work out she has either a paralyzing or mind control ability in addition to her second form, so I'd get out of there if it comes to blows and try again later bringing along friends she's already made. Also, don't mind the laughs too much. She just kinda does that.

If things go bad I recommend a tactical retreat, and to bring back some people she's met before. If Timothy starts a fight before we can stop Ahn from siding with him we might be in some trouble. I'd like to avoid killing Ahn as well, and just get her another friend to hang out with so she doesn't fall in with the wrong crowd. She's pretty useful when she's on our side.

Unless Timothy has some special abilities we should be able to take him on pretty well. With 4 reapers, a pangolin, and a full heal we can probably just defend forever. Have two of the tankier reapers just defending up front as a start, with two reapers behind them just healing. Whoever Timothy hits will get 100-150 points of healing, plus anything Emily and Piper can dish out. If the damage gets to be too much we can have the reapers switch positions and start off with a fresh health pool, or even have Emily take a turn up front.

If Ahn join the fray as well that becomes a tad more troublesome. A lot of her abilities are unknowns, but hopefully we should be able to simply run away.

If it turns into an actual brawl I recommend the reapers positioning themselves to the back and front of Ahn and Timothy with 2 reapers on each, and Emily hanging back for healing and Piper acting as a support for the reapers, doing damage or healing them at her discretion. If we can get a non-lethal takedown that'd be ideal for Emily, so we could probably have the reapers hold somebody down if they can double team them.
I don't think Timothy will try anything, even with Ahn around. Sure, she can stun lock a person and he might know that but it's 2 vs 6. The sheer amount of hits per turn means that at least one of them is likely to die before Emily goes down barring extreme tankiness. He'd have to be suicidal, pissed beyond reason, or grossly over confident to take those odds.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Emily: try and strike up a friendly conversation, offer both a chance to escape from this scary and lonely place , try and make it come up naturally, try and exorcize both at the same time if you can.
>Emily: When you discuss exorcising monsters, don't bring it up to them as 'going to a mysterious beyond', as fanciful as that is this reality that they know is at least more stable than the promise of something completely nebulous, which is even more frightening. If an angel told you Heaven was 'the great unknown expanse that you can't come back from' would you REALLY want to go there? You know how the Good Book works. You know the right words to use. Sell that after-afterlife.