[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks

[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks
RE: [Fortuna]: Downtime Edition
> Be Sopucci.

I agree with Heyoceama, this character is a... Cuppa' badass. B)
> All the crew taking the tour: Pause, look at each other, and simultaneously say "cool" under your breaths, just loud enough for Sopucci to hear you.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
>Other half of crew: meet Sopucci.
>G. Cookie: Having met Sopucci and fallen in love, give them ALL OF YOUR MONEY to join your crew.
> Everyone: applause.
I wanna see where this tour is going, but I'd say we should switch to the supplies run group as to make sure the Flordia Man isn't getting into trouble :p

(Also yeah we gotta recruit Sopucci, he's so cool, dude)
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

(07-08-2016, 04:15 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>G. Cookie: Having met Sopucci and fallen in love, give them ALL OF YOUR MONEY to join your crew.
>[Florida man] Cookie: Come in the factory and attempt recruit Hazel instead.
> Applaud the ex-scientist.
[Image: EHOsv4Z.png]

[Image: ItzVDty.png]

[Image: 2t3JeBa.png]

[Image: LDEBrht.png]

[Image: 778FRPn.png]

[Image: TKmxASF.png]

[Image: 7YEHmc4.png]

[Image: RSaRXjG.png]

[Image: uP9XKNW.png]

[There are two shops that you can go to, as well as a number of NPC's you can talk to. As well, each member of the party have their own personal funds and items they can use or sell]

Inventory: Fessus

SpoilerShow

Inventory: G.Cookie

SpoilerShow

Inventory: Sobek
SpoilerShow

Inventory: Job
SpoilerShow

I vote we check the left store. It's where everyone seems to be.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Left store. I can only make out "Dr.", but if that's a doctor doctor, it can't end any way but well. Or if it's a Dr. Pepper doctor, that's also probably good.
(07-23-2016, 01:53 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Left store. I can only make out "Dr.", but if that's a doctor doctor, it can't end any way but well. Or if it's a Dr. Pepper doctor, that's also probably good.

Cobalt would beg to differ. Also I think it's Dr. Ak(unknown)vnck(unknown).
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
I think it would be a good idea to talk to the cute little robot with the dangle bopper on their head! Talking to people is generally the best way to avoid risky choices, and maybe we can learn something more about our options.
"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
Hey, looky, a font!

Using the EXPERT DECODING SKILLS I have, I've determined that the sign on the right says...

"DUNKINDO".

...you know what? I think the crew deserves it. Let's go to the Dunkin Do(nuts) on the right.
(07-23-2016, 03:49 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »Hey, looky, a font!

Using the EXPERT DECODING SKILLS I have, I've determined that the sign on the right says...

"DUNKINDO".

...you know what? I think the crew deserves it. Let's go to the Dunkin Do(nuts) on the right.

I'm genuinely surprised, you actually found the font and translated it. Good job!

(07-23-2016, 02:15 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(07-23-2016, 01:53 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Left store. I can only make out "Dr.", but if that's a doctor doctor, it can't end any way but well. Or if it's a Dr. Pepper doctor, that's also probably good.

Cobalt would beg to differ. Also I think it's Dr. Ak(unknown)vnck(unknown).

You're getting colder. Ice Cold.
>Ask the robot about the nearby stores.
>Job: Go see if you can get a Job as a [REDACTED] as you suggested to that ungrateful Fessus, who never liked any of your amazing ideas.
(07-23-2016, 04:45 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Ask the robot about the nearby stores.
(07-23-2016, 03:31 AM)Helios Wrote: »I think it would be a good idea to talk to the cute little robot with the dangle bopper on their head! Talking to people is generally the best way to avoid risky choices, and maybe we can learn something more about our options.

[Image: KeJaS3U.png]

[Image: k9CDbWw.png]

[Image: xujLOyu.png]

[Image: iAxEm3m.png]

[Image: b7qIuZx.png]

[Image: 84dOVOG.png]

[Image: WU00Bqu.png]

[Image: mh1osOM.png]
> Get the fuel, but complain about something wrong (wink, wink) and ask to see the manager. Doing that wink is extremely important.
(07-27-2016, 02:24 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Get the fuel, but complain about something wrong (wink, wink) and ask to see the manager. Doing that wink is extremely important.
Seconded, there isn't much el-
> G.Cookie: Buy Kindo 64. Only be able to afford 1 Kindo. Ask Fessus for more money to buy the sufficient amount of Kindo.
>> Get only one Kindo, if you buy any at all.

> Someone: Ask about the clock.
Almost everyone here seems to have an extreme opposition to working in a job on this planet. Perhaps the only way to save Ciab from utter destruction is to

> DESTROY CAPITALISM
>Get fuel, ask for the manager, SAVE ROBOT!
>Purchase fuel and attempt to barter the cost; do so until the price is no longer peacefully negotiable.
>Ask politely for the manager.
>Do not go inside under any circumstances. Make the manager come to you.
"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
I just need proper confirmation, is this going to run while Fortuna Prime is?
(09-20-2016, 03:37 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »I just need proper confirmation, is this going to run while Fortuna Prime is?

After taking some time to make a decision on this, as well as get some schoolwork done. man who even DOES schoolwork before its due anymore I've decided that Downtimetuna will be continuing alongside "Prime" Fortuna, albeit likely at a slightly slower pace. I'm a mere college student, and an art major at that, do I need to mention I'm a double concentration as well as a BFA because hooo boy that's time consuming! so time can be...precious sometimes.

As for why the next update has been delayed so long, well there's a simple reason! I'm actually working out an idea for my very own Forumventure! (one that will hopefully last longer than E.D.E.N ever could) Nothing is set too much into the stone, in fact there is no stone yet but rather lots of wet, wet, concrete. I'm fairly certain the contractor mixed too much water into it, so the drying process is taking forever But that will all come in due time. For now, I can say with certainty that the next update will be.....

Within a week from this post!
[Fortuna]: Downtime Edition "An hour later is within a week, right?"
(09-20-2016, 11:59 PM)Hichico Wrote: »Within a week from this post!

(07-29-2016, 12:16 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Get fuel, ask for the manager, SAVE ROBOT!

(07-27-2016, 02:24 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Get the fuel, but complain about something wrong (wink, wink) and ask to see the manager. Doing that wink is extremely important.

[Image: 8izU6tn.png]

[Image: lSNuGkZ.png]

[Image: uACs02w.png]

[Image: 35vSY1Z.png]

[Image: R8n0SzX.png]
> Continue (wink, wink) complaining to the manager.