Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>Lucas: Point out that this monster isn't very smart, since it just let its guard down and got sorrounded, watch out behind you!
>Lucas and Azriel: when it turns around, attack!
the idea is to make ytooh turn around to face piper, when he does lucas and azriel shall attack for a deadly BACK ATTACK X2 COMBO
(07-15-2016, 01:18 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucas: Point out that this monster isn't very smart, since it just let its guard down and got sorrounded, watch out behind you!
the idea is to make ytooh turn around to face piper, when he does lucas and azriel shall attack for a deadly BACK ATTACK X2 COMBO

Double axe to the back~!
(07-15-2016, 01:18 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucas: Point out that this monster isn't very smart, since it just let its guard down and got sorrounded, watch out behind you!

Haha, this is great, seconding this plan xD

Thirding

Fourthing.

(07-15-2016, 06:02 AM)Lylac Wrote: »>Azriel: Muster all the firepower you have a throw it at ytooh while he's still sucking on you

*immature laughter lol*
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY

Fifthing this is indeed how you do it.
Made an Emily set design
Base credit: Panur
SpoilerShow
I made an outfit for Emily as well today.

SpoilerShow
I call it the eternal technician set.

(She's wearing shorts under that apron)
SpoilerShow

And this is the recipe:
SpoilerShow
The gold shorts are yellow shorts that give a hp bonus. They're not in the set.

The cap with bluetooth is a cap that does pesterchum. The cap comes drawn with a bow on it like in the pic.
By adding a bag to the combination, the shirt with apron gets a pouch on the front that can hold items like a bag.
The nightly knee highs are dark knee highs boots with socks that give a bonus to damage reduction in the dark.
The obsidian glasses are a darker tinted version of Emily's glasses that also give her a bonus to damage reduction in the dark.
The obsidian gloves are black gloves that just give a bit of unconditional damage reduction.

The Ornate Apron set gets a bunch of hp boosts from the belt.

The Eternal Technician set will/has a chance to slow or freeze enemies when they hit the wearer, like being hit by the blade of timeless onslaught would.
Since it's probably gonna take some time, what do you think Emily's charging up for?

I'm hoping for a Kame-hame-ha sorta thing, but I don't think that's very likely.

I'ts probably gonna some sort of mass heal or something, I dunno...
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
(07-16-2016, 11:57 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I made an outfit for Emily as well today.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

And this is the recipe:
SpoilerShow

The cap with bluetooth is a cap that does pesterchum. The cap comes drawn with a bow on it like in the pic.
By adding a bag to the combination, the shirt with apron gets a pouch on the front that can hold items like a bag.
The nightly knee highs are dark knee highs boots with socks that give a bonus to damage reduction in the dark.
The obsidian glasses are a darker tinted version of Emily's glasses that also give her a bonus to damage reduction in the dark.
The obsidian gloves are black gloves that just give a bit of unconditional damage reduction.

The Eternal Technician set will/has a chance to slow or freeze enemies when they hit the wearer, like being hit by the blade of timeless onslaught would.

In most situations I would go for damage reduction as well, but what about automatic healing instead in Emily's case?

She gets bonuses for taking damage, and having damage reduction would get in the way of that. Not to mention the fact that damage reduction might not work on damage over time abilities like poison.

Automatic healing would act much the same as damage reduction, except it would work on some things that damage reduction would not. On the flip side she still takes all the damage, so if she takes an attack that does more damage than her health she'll still die, but if she had damage reduction she might have survived.

What do you think?
(07-17-2016, 02:35 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »
(07-16-2016, 11:57 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I made an outfit for Emily as well today.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

And this is the recipe:
SpoilerShow

In most situations I would go for damage reduction as well, but what about automatic healing instead in Emily's case?

She gets bonuses for taking damage, and having damage reduction would get in the way of that. Not to mention the fact that damage reduction might not work on damage over time abilities like poison.

Automatic healing would act much the same as damage reduction, except it would work on some things that damage reduction would not. On the flip side she still takes all the damage, so if she takes an attack that does more damage than her health she'll still die, but if she had damage reduction she might have survived.

What do you think?
I think we need to not worry about that, since the deadline is coming in about a day-ish or two. By then it's either "You win!" Or "Game over", and so everyone's gear means nothing.

Just my half cents.
Heys guys, fixed and updated all bases, you can see them all in good quality over at my tumblr, so i'll just put the new ones you haven't seen here

feel free to use them however you wish, just please link back to LS so ip gets more views!

[Image: tumblr_oafwz9tBIn1r7g47po1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_oafwk2RLfZ1r7g47po1_500.png]

(the twins seen on the right are the swap!versions of the twins for an AU)
[Image: tumblr_oa4rjyNlyK1r7g47po1_r1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_oa4rjyNlyK1r7g47po2_r1_500.png]
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(07-17-2016, 02:35 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »In most situations I would go for damage reduction as well, but what about automatic healing instead in Emily's case?

What do you think?
If automatic healing works against poison, we wouldn't need much of it to cancel out poison and similar effects completely and even turn it into healing. So it stands to reason that we wouldn't be getting quite as much of it as we get damage reduction. I also fear that it might only trigger once against multi hit-attacks. If my assessment there is correct, I would say her ability to take hits is more important than the speed at which she ativates affliction skills, since she's no use when dead and needs to be in harms way to activate the skills at all.

(07-17-2016, 04:35 AM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »I think we need to not worry about that, since the deadline is coming in about a day-ish or two. By then it's either "You win!" Or "Game over", and so everyone's gear means nothing.

Just my half cents.
The only deadline I'm aware of is the kiss, and waking Lucia up is not winning completely.
Lucas: Point out that this monster isn't very smart, since it just let its guard down and got surrounded, watch out behind you!

[Image: PEWG93u.png]

Azriel falls back to Emily.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: eHSlyPK.png]

Lucas has fled!

Azriel blasts Ytooh for 127 damage!

[Image: VqzPgly.png]

Piper spin-tackles Ytooh, but misses!

[Image: yLbWhZc.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: mSQXZ2h.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Lucas strikes Ytooh for 50 damage! It's boosted by x2 from fake-out as well x1.2 from wraith-fire for 120 damage!

[Image: LIwzEPL.png]

Emily concentrates... And blesses the party with health! Everyone is fully healed.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: n5hPwo7.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. soul for Piper
2. soul for Azriel
>Move on, but claim the soul first. Piper should get it.

Also:

>Notice how the sky seems to have gotten darker.
> 1

Azriel's been beefed up enough.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> 1 (x3 Combo)
> 1
Azzy is fine, but Pipes needs some buffs.
Voting >1

I was messing around with one of Pan's bases yesterday and drew this:
SpoilerShow

I don't think we should actually be making this for Lexii but I made a recipe anyway, for fun.
SpoilerShow
The sleeveless shirt with heart guard comes has a heart shaped guard and gets a damage reduction that depends on the opponents level.

The winternight set gets +monster fear

All the pieces in the moonlit winterheart set get the level dependent damage reduction bonus.

The Healthy heart-thief set gets the user a higher chance to dodge and do multi strikes.
> 3: Soul for Audrey Melonspa
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
=>

[Image: qkumk8u.png]

Piper has obtained the SOUL.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 3cXQO7Z.png]

[Image: VmJ6lKU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

SpoilerShow
OMFGBBQ

THE PANCAKE PICTURE

> DT: Multiply pancake picture by three
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
[REDACTED] as per interaction update
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Alice: Hello. Others are saying it as well, but Lucas is coming over with a very powerful boss monster. He got her to not kill him by offering critiques about her sewing skills, and saying that he knew better materials than monster (and human) skins as well as somebody who knew much more about sewing than him. If you can supply her with some better materials for sewing and some lessons you have a VERY good shot at pacifying her. Pacifying her would give you a net gain of a very powerful monster that won't betray you, her ability with traps and knowledge about Locad, and the souls of monsters that she has killed elsewhere, among other things. You would have had to deal with her eventually, so all in all this is actually a great thing for you.
>Alice: Get some sewing supplies out and craft a plushy for Derrick while you chill.