This post passes rule 3.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
RE: Post making contest
Lubrication
hello world
(06-29-2016, 03:42 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »This post passes rule 3.

passes 1 and 2

(06-29-2016, 03:42 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Lubrication

passes 1 2 4

(06-29-2016, 03:48 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »hello world

passes 2

<- grading post passes 2 and 3.
PASSES RULE THREE. THIS POST. SO SUCK IT.
Okay, no it doesn't. But I have a guess what will...
(06-29-2016, 04:09 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »PASSES RULE THREE. THIS POST. SO SUCK IT.
Okay, no it doesn't. But I have a guess what will...

This passes 1 and 2
all tigers are cats
(06-29-2016, 05:08 AM)Schazer Wrote: »all tigers are cats

Passes rule 2

<-- this grading post passes rule 3
Oh hey, my guess turned out correct. Now to figure out 1 and more on 5.
(06-29-2016, 06:28 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Oh hey, my guess turned out correct. Now to figure out 1 and more on 5.

Passes 1 and 2.

<-- this post passes rule 3
This is update #167.

At the end of a dream I had last night, there was a segment where I checked in on the Post Making Contest! It would appear that someone (I think Kíeros?) had previously determined that posting pictures passed rule 3 consistently, and the content of the picture affected the passing of other rules? So we'd devolved into the Picture Drawing Contest, honestly. Specifically, I remember Fogel was just posting pictures of lizards, Ix was dumping Drawful screenshots and I was trying hard not to draw anything by putting up block colours. Then I had great success (four rules passed at once!) with a blue-on-top yellow-on-bottom image that I then proceeded to deliberately ruin by turning the bottom bit black, joking that I'd struck oil in the desert. This apparently amused qwerx, who decided he'd add the presence of oil to the judgements made on subsequent posts. So now we had responses like, "Passes 1, 3, 4 and has [oil]". It was always formatted as [oil] in the judgements for some reason. Quite quickly it became apparent that you had [oil] so long as your picture was at least 25% black, and that having [oil] was not a requirement for winning, but would be appreciated?

Anyway, I checked in to discover that I had indeed made the winning post, as I had hoped? So now I'm gonna replicated it to the best of my recollection, just because I can? Not the details in the image, really, but what it was roughly like, plus the text underneath? And then hopefully qwerx will come along and say it passes everything and put the rules in a spoiler in that very same post, which I didn't get to open because I woke up.

End of message.
[Image: oilbedammedifthisworks.png]

The next post will contain [oil].
This is update #168.

Also because I can, the [oil] post:

[Image: oilbeevenmoredammed.png]

That was definitely worth the twenty seconds I spent on it, I'm sure you'll agree.

End of message.
This post passes rule 3 and even if you say otherwise it still passes rule 3.
(06-29-2016, 02:28 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #167.

At the end of a dream I had last night, there was a segment where I checked in on the Post Making Contest! It would appear that someone (I think Kíeros?) had previously determined that posting pictures passed rule 3 consistently, and the content of the picture affected the passing of other rules? So we'd devolved into the Picture Drawing Contest, honestly. Specifically, I remember Fogel was just posting pictures of lizards, Ix was dumping Drawful screenshots and I was trying hard not to draw anything by putting up block colours. Then I had great success (four rules passed at once!) with a blue-on-top yellow-on-bottom image that I then proceeded to deliberately ruin by turning the bottom bit black, joking that I'd struck oil in the desert. This apparently amused qwerx, who decided he'd add the presence of oil to the judgements made on subsequent posts. So now we had responses like, "Passes 1, 3, 4 and has [oil]". It was always formatted as [oil] in the judgements for some reason. Quite quickly it became apparent that you had [oil] so long as your picture was at least 25% black, and that having [oil] was not a requirement for winning, but would be appreciated?

Anyway, I checked in to discover that I had indeed made the winning post, as I had hoped? So now I'm gonna replicated it to the best of my recollection, just because I can? Not the details in the image, really, but what it was roughly like, plus the text underneath? And then hopefully qwerx will come along and say it passes everything and put the rules in a spoiler in that very same post, which I didn't get to open because I woke up.

End of message.

Interesting dream. This post passes rule 2, and has [oil].

(06-29-2016, 02:31 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »
[Image: oilbedammedifthisworks.png]

The next post will contain [oil].

This post passes rule 2, and has [oil].

(06-29-2016, 02:38 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #168.

Also because I can, the [oil] post:

[Image: oilbeevenmoredammed.png]

That was definitely worth the twenty seconds I spent on it, I'm sure you'll agree.

End of message.

This post passes rule 2, and has [oil].

(06-29-2016, 02:45 PM)Wheat Wrote: »I put extraction wells right on the border of the previous post, hoping to get its [oil] through draaaaaainage.

This post passes no rules, and has [oil].

(06-29-2016, 02:55 PM)Wheat Wrote: »IIIIIII am the chosen post! IIIIIII am the third rule passed!

This post passes rule 2, and does not have [oil]. (importantly it doesn't pass rule 1)

(06-29-2016, 03:14 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »This post passes rule 3 and even if you say otherwise it still passes rule 3.

This post passes rule 2, and does not have [oil].
The next post will contain the word lubrication.
"lubrication"
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(06-29-2016, 04:42 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »The next post will contain the word lubrication.

Passes rules 1, 2 and 4.

(06-29-2016, 04:43 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »The next post will contain the word lubrication.

passes rules 1, 2, 3 and 4.

(06-29-2016, 04:45 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »The next post will contain the word lubrication.
passes rules 1, 2 and 4.

(06-29-2016, 05:02 PM)Gatr Wrote: »"lubrication"

passes rules 1 and 2
Okay, now how to rulesfive.
(06-29-2016, 05:22 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Okay, now how to rulesfive.

Passes 1 and 2