Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
maybe if we combined the all in wand with a scarf it would make lord english's scarf Melonspa

> Derrick: Combine electric yoyo with SP set
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
So what are we gonna do with Derrick's old stuff?

> Lucia: Draw a piece of obsidian and a light bulb. Mix the last stick with these to make a SHADOW WAND and LIGHT WAND. Fuse them to make the YIN YANG WAND.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Derrick: time to test out your new awesome gloves! cast water + wind to make bubbles!

im so giddy my stuff got made, this is the best feeling ever, LS is the best <3

I apologize for making 5 gd sticks, i forgot how crafting works for a sec.
Well damn, that's some neat equipment. =O

>Derrick: Consider what you will do with your old ammo set. If you think it would be useful for someone from your team (but not Alice), maybe give it to them and give/make them one of your guns? Small pistol or shotgun would suffice, probably. If not, just make a ridiculously powerful Thompson submachine gun out of this set. Someone will definetly find a use for that.
I've a plan to make a knife(for a reaper), a scythe(for Lucia) and a bunch of shirts for the reapers out of some stuff.
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

I'd also like to make some more bags.
>Draw three pieces of medicine and a pipe.
This and the tuft of fur would create:
SpoilerShow
I LOVE the elemental glove, TT. As someone who adores elemental stuff, I'm a touch ashamed for not thinking of it, but you did the whole group a solid by thinking of it :3 Mad props bro!
Hwell, might-as-well post my item idea in here too.

https://i.imgur.com/FqwlOTY.png

Tesla's Lightning Rod

Dragonclaw Plasma-ball lamp + golden skull + superconductive lightning-rod

The weapon can discharge a medium-range jolt of lightning per turn, or be used as a common mace.

It deals 20 Electric attack + 50 Bludgeoning.

Effects:
Empowering Touch:
Touch an ally to duplicate your current buffs onto them for a turn, also turning their attack into Electric damage. Any applied effects stack with already-present buffs. The ally gains an extra attack throw. Uses up the weapon's electric charge for that turn.

Superconductive Frequency(SF):
A high-frequency voltage surges through the wielder's body making them not only immune to Electric attacks, but also making them gain an extra attack turn when being struck by electricity. Affected characters also emit low-light for 5 feet around them.

The basic idea for this item is that it'll allow Derrick or anyone else holding the cane to first buff an ally up with SF, then shock them into action granting them an extra attack turn ^^

(06-18-2016, 04:27 AM)xemnasondsi Wrote: »I'm seconding the idea of dumping the inventory. also, if we make a rose with BCS i say we make this. Crimson Magister Set using the rose and some form of formal wear. The set bonus could be charms monsters for 2 or 3 turns (if tier 4 item(defusing Derrick's current wear)), or allows the wearer to attack repeatedly after sustaining a certain amount of damage (75% of total health=2 attacks, 50%=3 attacks, 25%=4 attacks (healing counteracts this)) (if tier 5 item (combining Derrick's current wear)).

Hey new Dreamer, cool threads! =D
I second that doctor's bag. Having healing items to give to someone who doesn't have access to "Treat" is a good idea.
Here you can enter a short message which will automatically be appended to the bottom of your posts.
Ohhhh, I love the Steampunk gear! Also, All in Wand is like, the best item name ever.

Hmmm... I'm highly curious to see what we can make with the old item set, as well as the other stuff we made earlier. Also especially wanna see what we can do with any of the stuff we previously won off of enemies (including the poison crystal from Mephita). Bet we could make some kind of really good (albeit very heavy) armor set with that stone plate. Hey! We should see if we can trade anything with Ruu.

(06-18-2016, 07:39 PM)itsthewhinyguys Wrote: »I second that doctor's bag. Having healing items to give to someone who doesn't have access to "Treat" is a good idea.

Better yet, from there we could even make a whole Doctor clothing set, with all kinds of healing properties. I would totally dig this.
\(0v0)/
(06-18-2016, 07:39 PM)itsthewhinyguys Wrote: »I second that doctor's bag. Having healing items to give to someone who doesn't have access to "Treat" is a good idea.

I plan to give them to the reapers actually. We can make stuff for the other dreamers if they're around.
HERE COMES DAT MEME
I call this one Action Garry
SpoilerShow
>Make another fast travel thing, like the scarf you had a while ago, and make plenty so everyone can have fast travel!
(06-18-2016, 10:37 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Make another fast travel thing, like the scarf you had a while ago, and make plenty so everyone can have fast travel!

Bad idea. Alice or the traitor getting one would result in high speed shenanigans. We already can't keep up, we don't need to exacerbate the problem.
Have a resource: https://lucidstuck.wikia.com/wiki/Items

The purpose of the mirror I suggested a few days ago was to make a mirror shield (or armor), any other mirror image or reflection effects you can think of, and to give/trade to Ruu.

Derrick had been wearing Precision Glare, which grants Pesterchum function and +50 shot damage. I vote replacing it with something that reads stats since Derrick probably won't be using a gun. Also his hat included a Bluetooth dongle (made from hat+smartphone). Are the Dark Shades still in Precision Glare, or were they ejected when we made Classy Scouter? Reggie can check for us. Regardless,
> Eyewear + smartphone + black feather for Pesterchum/call function and read stats. One each.
(06-19-2016, 12:20 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Have a resource: https://lucidstuck.wikia.com/wiki/Items

The purpose of the mirror I suggested a few days ago was to make a mirror shield (or armor), any other mirror image or reflection effects you can think of, and to give/trade to Ruu.

Derrick had been wearing Precision Glare, which grants Pesterchum function and +50 shot damage. I vote replacing it with something that reads stats since Derrick probably won't be using a gun. Also his hat included a Bluetooth dongle (made from hat+smartphone). Are the Dark Shades still in Precision Glare, or were they ejected when we made Classy Scouter? Reggie can check for us. Regardless,
> Eyewear + smartphone + black feather for Pesterchum/call function and read stats. One each.

the Dark Shades are still in Precision Glare. just take out the laser pointer and add in a black feather to get Classy Perception(Pesterchum function | +30damage for shot | Read stats function) it just wouldn't give the call function.

Just out of curiosity I want to see if mirror + gun = portal gun
(06-19-2016, 12:20 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Derrick had been wearing Precision Glare, which grants Pesterchum function and +50 shot damage. I vote replacing it with something that reads stats since Derrick probably won't be using a gun.
We could make copies of it (By combining it with multiple items, I'm not sure which.) and give copies to Lucia and the Reapers. Lucia uses ranged weaponry often and we're planning to give the reapers guns, so they should get some use out of it.
(06-19-2016, 05:38 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(06-19-2016, 12:20 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Derrick had been wearing Precision Glare, which grants Pesterchum function and +50 shot damage. I vote replacing it with something that reads stats since Derrick probably won't be using a gun.
We could make copies of it (By combining it with multiple items, I'm not sure which.) and give copies to Lucia and the Reapers. Lucia uses ranged weaponry often and we're planning to give the reapers guns, so they should get some use out of it.

Good point. Let's do that then.

(06-19-2016, 05:38 PM)Fellow Wrote: »we're planning to give the reapers guns
Time to make an armory. Pistols, shotguns, rifles, semi-autos, blow guns, rail guns/Gauss guns, lasers (.3 MW+), bows, the astonishing array of thrown weapons, you name it. So many ranged weapons. So few reapers to arm.

Plenty of special effects we can include, too. Pokemon alone has 18 types, most of which we could produce. A timekeeping device produces time effects; would a map give space effects? Various drugs (medical and otherwise) are potentially combat useful (sedatives, anesthetics, depressants, hallucinogens, nastier things, healing). Several classes of poison. Certain rediculously dangerous chemicals that are really only an option in a bullet that is intangible until making contact...
hey, since we made Ruu that dream catcher with tufts of her fur in it a while back, couldn't we mix Ruu's fur with a book to get a Wyvernian Spellbook?
(06-19-2016, 11:28 PM)xemnasondsi Wrote: »hey, since we made Ruu that dream catcher with tufts of her fur in it a while back, couldn't we mix Ruu's fur with a book to get a Wyvernian Spellbook?

this shit is straight out of harry potter or somethin'

> Derrick: do the above
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(06-19-2016, 11:28 PM)xemnasondsi Wrote: »hey, since we made Ruu that dream catcher with tufts of her fur in it a while back, couldn't we mix Ruu's fur with a book to get a Wyvernian Spellbook?

what would the point of this item be? what would it do? I fear it might conflict a little with the magic gloves, I also think we might be making items we aren't even using.

Are we talking transformations or fus ro dah? A book comprised of Ruu's words of power would be good for Garry since it allows him to fight from mid range (as the monster is within earshot of him) without costing any ammunition, and since it's a weapon we don't have to worry about it going missing.

EDIT: And if anyone's wondering what to do with the stone sword he'd keep it as a side-arm incase shouting isn't an option and, eventually, pass it off to Tinkerskull.
(06-20-2016, 04:29 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(06-20-2016, 03:37 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »

what would the point of this item be? what would it do? I fear it might conflict a little with the magic gloves, I also think we might be making items we aren't even using.

Are we talking transformations or fus ro dah? A book comprised of Ruu's words of power would be good for Garry since it allows him to fight from mid range (as the monster is within earshot of him) without costing any ammunition, and since it's a weapon we don't have to worry about it going missing.

EDIT: And if anyone's wondering what to do with the stone sword he'd keep it as a side-arm incase shouting isn't an option and, eventually, pass it off to Tinkerskull.
TerraTorment: it would offer access to higher level spells to be used in conjunction with the magic gloves. Its like how you can cast fire at the beginning of a game but by the end of the game you can cast firaga. but in order to gain access to new spells you need to learn them first. And who better to teach us high level magic than a high level wyvern like Ruu!
If it turns out to be useless for us we can give it to Ruu so she can learn new attacks and give her something to do between her naps. I mean it would be in her language so she could read it.
I was under the assumption we were making things for the Entire team (Derrick, Lucia, reapers, Ruu, etc.)

Heyoceama: The Fus Ro Dah kind, as i can imagine one of the kids trying to transform into a wyvern and nothing happening. bambino would be off in the distance saying "Derrick why?"
hiya. long time lurker, just wanted to pop in and say hey.
^-^
(06-20-2016, 07:41 AM)Maxus Wrote: »hiya. long time lurker, just wanted to pop in and say hey.
^-^

Hello new dreamer! Enjoying the weather up in LoHaM there i see =D
(06-20-2016, 07:41 AM)Maxus Wrote: »hiya. long time lurker, just wanted to pop in and say hey.
^-^

Welcome to our nightmare! Hey to you, too.