This post passes rule 5.
RE: Post making contest
bar bar bar bar barbara ann
(06-16-2016, 09:31 PM)Akumu Wrote: »bar bar bar bar barbara ann

This post passes none of the rules!
This is update #147.

We didn't have enough people for Civ tonight after all, so we played Minecraft instead. I have not played Minecraft in years, so things like different types of rocks and tall flowers were somewhat jarring, but it was surprisingly good fun! We got as far as mining obsidian, then started dicking around. I made an underground swimming pool and lined it with granite for no particular reason. It was great.

End of message.
aah..
aha..
1234567890@#$%&-+()/*"':;!
the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
(06-16-2016, 11:16 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #147.

We didn't have enough people for Civ tonight after all, so we played Minecraft instead. I have not played Minecraft in years, so things like different types of rocks and tall flowers were somewhat jarring, but it was surprisingly good fun! We got as far as mining obsidian, then started dicking around. I made an underground swimming pool and lined it with granite for no particular reason. It was great.

End of message.

This post passes rule 1.

(06-16-2016, 11:17 PM)Akumu Wrote: »aah..

This post passes rule 2.

(06-16-2016, 11:17 PM)Akumu Wrote: »aha..

This post passes rule 2.

(06-16-2016, 11:19 PM)Akumu Wrote: »1234567890@#$%&-+()/*"':;!

This post passes rules 2 and 5.

(06-16-2016, 11:22 PM)Akumu Wrote: »the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

This post passes rule 2.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy frogs.
The swifitious aarden vulperine unboundedlessingly clears,

Post-loch ad-hoc spawnerers in slumberous arrears.
(06-16-2016, 11:29 PM)Akumu Wrote: »The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy frogs.

This post passes rule 2.

(06-16-2016, 11:40 PM)Schazer Wrote: »The swifitious aarden vulperine unboundedlessingly clears,

Post-loch ad-hoc spawnerers in slumberous arrears.

Erratum #2: Upon rereviewing my judgements - 6060 does not pass rule 2. The judgement post has been edited to reflect that fact.
This is update #148.

So 1543 is a weird seed. Or more likely I'm way behind the time when it comes to terrain generation. I started on a tiny tree-strewn strip of coastline, and behind me were huge pillars of bare stone, reaching up to the snowline. I spent the day scaling them for exposed coal veins, and am presently overnighting in a deep hole I found in the rough middle of them all. I tried digging for iron to pass the time but got nothing of any merit.

End of message.
abcdefghijklmnopqrtuvwxyz
(06-17-2016, 12:02 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #148.

So 1543 is a weird seed. Or more likely I'm way behind the time when it comes to terrain generation. I started on a tiny tree-strewn strip of coastline, and behind me were huge pillars of bare stone, reaching up to the snowline. I spent the day scaling them for exposed coal veins, and am presently overnighting in a deep hole I found in the rough middle of them all. I tried digging for iron to pass the time but got nothing of any merit.

End of message.

(06-17-2016, 12:04 AM)Akumu Wrote: »abcdefghijklmnopqrtuvwxyz

Re: Post making contest
no plurals
SpoilerShow
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
This is update #149.

I forgot I had to eat until I had two bars of hunger left. All the pigs were on top of a plateau, which I had to climb up, so by that point I had only half a bar of hunger remaining and was thus too drained to chase them properly. Cue the Yakety Sax as I'm running around waving my stone sword, on the verge of starving, being outmatched by a bunch of clueless pigs.

I survived. Obviously.

I really don't like this land at all. It's so barren. I'd love a good cliff to cut my home into, yeah, but I'd like some grass beneath it. Trees too. Didn't see any until I legged it to the coast come sunset. Again, hole in the wall for tonight. Maybe I'll find some iron - that'll be nice. I've got two stacks of coal and no iron to cook with 'em...

End of message.
sruix i'm concerned
(06-17-2016, 12:12 AM)Akumu Wrote: »Re: Post making contest

This post passes rule 2.

(06-17-2016, 12:17 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »no plurals

This post passes rule 2.

(06-17-2016, 12:17 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

This is update #150.

I found some iron! Dug straight through it, eight blocks worth, figured I'd keep going and OH GOD WHY SILVERFISH I HAVE ONLY EVER SEEN YOU IN YOUTUBE VIDEOS

so now I'm too scared to keep digging here tonight

there's a black sheep outside my window - I'm just going to watch it munch grass for the remainder of the night

End of message.