[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks

[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks
RE: [Fortuna]: Downtime Edition
>listen to this trash talk. lookit them, they're so excited!
> What are your trash OTPs

> In true Fortuna fashion, which one of you has the sad backstory? Is it Job?
>Huerm: Say something about how such strength probably is good for attracting mates
> Hue: Ask Star what exactly he does as a "Trashmaster".

> Job: Job.

> Almond: Rise up and get your revenge on Star by beginning a satanic ritual, getting a demon to smite him on your behalf. this is stupid
> Almond:

[Image: ssflg.png]
H3Y JOB 1S TH1S YOU?

[Image: 4RvmoDs.png]
>Hue: Pretend to be excited about trash! Even though you're not. At all. It's just... trash.
>Job: Give an inspiring speech to Huermes, introducing yourself properly and talking about the harrowing journy ahead.
>Heh Nepthys, your eye curls make it look like you are looking in two different directions at once. Besides that your design is very nice (Being a kiss-ass to help with future deaths)
EDIT: +1 Reader! Yay!
(05-31-2016, 01:13 AM)[Bracketer} Wrote: »>listen to this trash talk. lookit them, they're so excited!

(06-05-2016, 06:20 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »>Hue: Pretend to be excited about trash! Even though you're not. At all. It's just... trash.

[Image: AmJaGtN.png]

[Image: r0jsfKI.png]

[Image: 3WJgOXa.png]

[Image: H22B2Ho.png]

[Image: 4ZH4guu.png]

[Image: FOc3FPj.png]

[Image: b1As2ft.png]

[Image: yIbal2A.png]

[Image: vkzy9pJ.png]

[Image: m5KvrBe.png]

[Image: UXgEEqf.png]

[Image: EWsvAQ7.png]

[Image: wZGbWPR.png]

[Image: 4rPC9L1.png]

(06-10-2016, 01:06 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Job: Give an inspiring speech to Huermes, introducing yourself properly and talking about the harrowing journy ahead.

[Image: UcSMCcT.gif]

[Image: MJ8gWWq.png]

[Image: m6tDF4C.png]

[Image: 2y5hqLl.gif]

You must select who of the crew will leave the ship and who will stay.

(06-10-2016, 01:06 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Heh Nepthys, your eye curls make it look like you are looking in two different directions at once. Besides that your design is very nice (Being a kiss-ass to help with future deaths)

[Image: 8OHv4mJ.png]
Player, while I appreciate your appreciation of my appearance, You may not wish to blatantly admit to being a "Kiss-ass" as you put it. But thank you for the compliment all the same player, I do enjoy it when others appreciate true style.

[Image: Ev5ORPj.png]

Lmao. Right. Sure. Thats it Neppy.

SpoilerShow
> Bring EVERYONE out to the party. I mean, what's the worst that could happen, everyone dying?

Oh right, that is.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Bring everyone except for Almond, who is physically unable to be brought.
> So Ammy are you ready for some jolly cooperation?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(06-11-2016, 02:47 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Bring everyone except for Almond, who is physically unable to be brought.

It might not be a good idea to leave only 1 sleeping crew member to watch the ship. Let's leave Fessus too he doesn't seem like he wants to go anywhere.

> Everyone but Almond and Fessus
> UNLESS ALMOND WAKES UP THEN JUST FESSUS
>Literally everyone should go. This will in no way go horribly wrong. Carry Almond if you have to.
>Take everyone but Almond and Fessus
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

>Hue, Job, Almond, Star, and G.Cookie go, if Almond stays passed out, carry her.

>You know Amy, I love your design as well, the detail and beauty in the face, those cheeks,the eyes, the way it copies how I move, its pure, unrefined awesome-ness. Truly amazing.
SpoilerShow
[Fortuna]: Downtime Edition Boiling Over

Majority Wrote:>Take everyone

Due to almond being unconcious she will remain on the ship until she awakens.

[Image: cjyTCmy.png]

[Image: IyrqhaR.png]

[Image: K6mlhCy.png]

[Image: CYWFgo5.png]

[Image: 1RuoM90.png]

[Image: DjQ8dgM.png]

[Image: 7D1WrWe.png]

[Image: iJF9zdF.png]

[Image: IidTKJK.png]

[Image: 3rSimqS.png]

[You must decide whether or not to split the party, and who to send where if you do]

(06-11-2016, 02:51 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> So Ammy are you ready for some jolly cooperation?

Heck to the YEAH PLAYER. LETS GET GLORIOUSLY INCANDESCENT UP IN HERE.

(06-12-2016, 05:03 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Hue, Job, Almond, Star, and G.Cookie go, if Almond stays passed out, carry her.

>You know Amy, I love your design as well, the detail and beauty in the face, those cheeks,the eyes, the way it copies how I move, its pure, unrefined awesome-ness. Truly amazing.
SpoilerShow

Tell me something I don't know player. Wait

Ugh, player, what the butt is up with that dumb box. I can't open it, you trying to HIDE SOME SERIOUSLY AWESOME JUNK FROM ME OR SOMETHING. I SEE HOW IT IS.
> Yes, split up the crew. G.Cookie, Fessus, and Job can go get supplies while the rest take the tour.
>Now Ammy, buddy, why would we hide seriously awesome junk from you? We only use those boxes for seriously LAME junk that's not worth your time.

>Split the party

>Fuel crew: Cookie, Fessus and Job

>Tour crew: Everyone else
(06-12-2016, 11:12 PM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »>Now Ammy, buddy, why would we hide seriously awesome junk from you? We only use those boxes for seriously LAME junk that's not worth your time.

>Split the party

>Fuel crew: Cookie, Fessus and Job

>Tour crew: Everyone else

Seconding but if we decide to follow the fuel crew I want Sobek to come along. We should get to know our first AI.
> Let Fessus get supplies, G.Cookie can get fuel, Huermes can go in one tour group, Star can go on the next group, Joaje can explore the gift shop, DS can go undercover to try and extract some delicious coffee, and Job can fraternise with the locals. When Almond shows up, go on yet another tour group.

Because if you're going to split the crew, let's go whole hog and really split the crew.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
>Itzel, G.Cookie, Job can go on the tour
>Everyone else can get fuel and other supplies.
(06-12-2016, 11:28 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Let Fessus get supplies, G.Cookie can get fuel, Huermes can go in one tour group, Star can go on the next group, Joaje can explore the gift shop, DS can go undercover to try and extract some delicious coffee, and Job can fraternise with the locals. When Almond shows up, go on yet another tour group.

Because if you're going to split the crew, let's go whole hog and really split the crew.

Seconding, because what could go wrong!

>No Ammy, we don't put awesome junk in the boxes. They are a way to let us talk to ourselves without worrying about others hearing or judging us, kind of like mumbling under your breath.
SpoilerShow
[Fortuna]: Downtime Edition An Abridged History Lesson

[Image: LpTFa71.png]

[Image: bHn3g0y.png]

[Image: Uifxn8G.png]

[Image: scRjpbz.png]

[Image: CxTBTPq.png]

[Image: XdCIOfQ.png]

[Image: DfFB585.png]

[Image: sCLxfDz.png]

[Image: qvtVVPw.png]

[Image: yW4KxBB.png]

[Image: kVB1Jpl.png]

[Image: whooD6d.png]

[Image: BMvicen.png]

[Image: AiULmIA.png]

[You may switch between the tour group or the shopping group at any time]
Quote:>Now Ammy, buddy, why would we hide seriously awesome junk from you? We only use those boxes for seriously LAME junk that's not worth your time.

HMmmmmmMMMMMMMMMmmm

Quote:>No Ammy, we don't put awesome junk in the boxes. They are a way to let us talk to ourselves without worrying about others hearing or judging us, kind of like mumbling under your breath.
SpoilerShow
Hmm, fine. I'm gonna take your word on this one player but I know you're hiding some seriously sweet shiz from me. The moment I get Helios on the phone I'm gonna unravel this secret business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there everyone, sorry for the pause between the last update and this one, that's my bad entirely. I was back on campus for the past month and the drain of my summer course projects completely drained away all inspiration for downtime. So I'm very sorry about that, and I'm going to try and get more updates out now that my drive is finally back!
> Be Sopucci

I fucking love this guy and I will be very disappointed if he's not recruited before we leave.