Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(06-04-2016, 01:22 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »Let's get the important thing out of the way.

>Reggie: Inform Derrick about Lucia's situation, he needs to kiss her on the waking world to wake her from her coma.

For those of you that don't hang around on the IRC, ip dropped some intel, that crystal is kind of radioactive, to handle it we'll need some sort or pincers, or someone immune to poison. it's also explosive, wathever we make with it will be one time use only, it'll explode and release a cloud of poison gas, this includes equipment, so yes, if you make a shirt out of this you'll be making a suicide vest.

If the crystal isn't taken care of it might release gasses again, if we craft something out of it it'll be fine though.

also, changing mephitas's poison containers before they fill completely will give us poison canisters we could use to craft actual poison gear.

DO NOT HAVE IRA SHADOW SHAPE THE CRISTAL, it will cause a deadly black hole.

I wanted to make poison bomb arrows. I think they'd be rad.

And we can totally have Ira shadow shape the crystal, we just have to be careful not to accidentally be nearby if we don't want the kids to go down a level.
>Derrick: Ask how Lucia is doing.
SpoilerShow
Derrick: Ask Mephita if she minds you checking the crystal, no need to be rude after all

[Image: 24GVlyC.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. With Mephita's help, try and talk to the floating sword.
2. Head into the fort networks to find Lucia or some reapers.
2> reapers first, we need to heal up, and lets see what they think of the idea
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>3: Try and get the explosively volatile crystal out of the possible fight, but don't rely on Lucia quite yet. Also you're hurt, so maybe take a second to heal or make an item to heal you.

Lucia is great in a fight, but not the best at avoiding a fight. Also we still need Reggie to talk to Derrick for a bit and tell him about the kiss, which probably isn't going to happen with her right there.
I vote >1
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>1, but heal first.
Derrick: With Mephita's help, try and talk to the floating sword

[Image: 0qzuyFX.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: oG4aBVk.png]

You exit your room into the hallway. The floating sword meets you.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: KajI26W.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Tell him about Emily.
2. Explain you and your friends will put him out of his misery.
3. Have Mephita take over
4. Convince him that Lomam isn't that bad.
> 1 with Mephita backing Derrick up by mentioning how she was helped.

Part of me wants to say 2 as a backup but I can't think of a good way to tell someone you'll put them down.
I don't like those options individually.

>5: 1,3, then 4 in that order. Tell him that once Emily is stronger she'll have ways of sending him to a better place, then let Mephita chime in. Let him know that together you all can make Lomam better, and that it doesn't have to be a horrible place.

2 is just stupid.
(06-04-2016, 05:39 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »I don't like those options individually.

>5: 1,3, then 4 in that order. Tell him that once Emily is stronger she'll have ways of sending him to a better place, then let Mephita chime in. Let him know that together you all can make Lomam better, and that it doesn't have to be a horrible place.

2 is just stupid.

Seconded, Having Mephita testify that we are to be trusted seems good, because she's a mosnter just like him.
Whatever order we do these in, Emily should definitely be mentioned.
(06-04-2016, 05:39 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »I don't like those options individually.

2 is just stupid.

I second this. It sounds like the idea with the highest chance of success. Let Meph tell him how trustworthy the kids have been, they haven't tried to screw her over and let her live with and help them. As long as he's willing to work with the kids, he can stay and help out until they're ready to send their allies home.

2 is just stupid.

4thing ^^

glad to see shouting all those things before retreating didn't end in disaster and actually helped... being wrong never felt so right xD
We should definitiely save 4 for the last if we use it at all. Even if Lomam were pleasant, Auros would still be in pain.
lucidstuck is becomin more and more like undertale every day :D
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
>1 and have Mephita confirm your tale, after all Emily did help her out a lot.
(06-04-2016, 11:16 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »

2 is just stupid.

4thing ^^

glad to see shouting all those things before retreating didn't end in disaster and actually helped... being wrong never felt so right xD

5thing!

(06-04-2016, 03:09 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »lucidstuck is becomin more and more like undertale every day :D

I don't think so? If it's about befriending monsters, 'pacifying' monsters is hardly a new mechanic on any game, and undertale came out on 2015 while we were already begging iP to let us keep Ruu back in 2013

If anything undertale is becoming more like Lucidstuck! and being able to not murder horribly poor monsters that don't know any better is provably one of the most enjoyable aspects of this adventure.

and if it's about plot....I don't really feel it's got anything to do with Undertale?
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>1

bluh eagle time doesn't want people to post messages with less than 5 characters
SpoilerShow
6thing mA

Derrick, Why? is now canon. I love it.
7th-ing mA
While Undertale and Lucidstuck are starting to show similarities, there are still the differences, murdering monsters isn't actually a criminal offense, like it is in Undertale, for example.
(06-04-2016, 11:05 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »7th-ing mA
While Undertale and Lucidstuck are starting to show similarities, there are still the differences, murdering monsters isn't actually a criminal offense, like it is in Undertale, for example.

That and making friends/allies makes a lot more sense (Why you're expected to spare the lives of creatures who repeatedly assault you (through means that are generally weird and don't make a whole lot of sense to be doing while getting beat up) is beyond me).
Derrick: Tell him that once Emily is stronger she'll have ways of sending him to a better place, then let Mephita chime in. Let him know that together you all can make Lomam better, and that it doesn't have to be a horrible place

[Image: FCtRtoT.png]

Before your eyes and translucent boy in pajamas enters your view.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: bx5LUGr.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Derrick has been healed for 100hp by Wynter and Misery!

[Image: pKolrhZ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Auros has calmed down for now... You're extremely anxious as you didn't really think you'd be able to talk him down!
>Derrick: Soothe him, tell him that you've heard how rough it is, and that as soon as your team is ready each monster ally of yours will be aided with Emily's completed power - as to what that entails, all you know is that it will be a better existence than the current one. You don't want them to keep suffering longer than necessary. Mention to Auros that if he is lonely, as long as he doesn't attack any children - Guardian or Reaper - that he may stay around the house and seek company when the group is not busy. Also mention that if he feels comfortable helping out, his aid would be welcome, but he does not have to if he does not want to. After Itamie gets back, ask for an update and where everyone else is.
>Yeah! You have made a new friend! Try to Give the ghost a high-five!