[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks

[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks
RE: [Fortuna]: Downtime Edition
Our first planet should be where we see our first blood just to get it out of the way. Also we could probably get a Kuppa so our crew can stay up all night and eventually ascend to a higher plane of existence.

>Ciab
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Changing my vote to Ciab because coffee
> Voting for Doulea!
(05-27-2016, 03:24 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Spoilers: the new coffee is made from people.

Has the coffee not always been made from people?
(05-27-2016, 04:05 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(05-27-2016, 03:56 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(05-27-2016, 03:24 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Spoilers: the new coffee is made from people.

Has the coffee not always been made from people?

Yeah, but those people weren't important.
What an even better reason to go there
>ciab
[Fortuna]: Downtime Edition (5/27/16)
[Image: Hh01PJy.png]

[Image: 6AMZBbJ.png]

[Image: e2jRPwq.png]

[Image: JpwImlB.png]

[Image: Jy99E5A.png]

[Image: 9fpQr0G.png]
Player, I hate to "Back Seat Game" but have you checked your ship inventory yet? It would be wise to keep an eye on your fuel and Rations as a precaution.

Normally a tutorial game would only last for a single planet visit, but with the modifications you have made to your game it appears that this tutorial will last for an additional planet before reaching fortuna.

This could possibly be a problem for your crew of course, as normally a tutorial lasts a single planet to avoid the chances of losing the game, but with an extended tutorial you are most certainly putting your crew at risk of-

[Image: Ev5ORPj.png]
Nepthys.

Neppy

Neps.

Shush.shushhhhshhhhshhhshhhsh. Let the player play.

Besides you can just *poof* them back to life anyway y'know.

Amaterasu it's not that simple. I can't just simply "Poof" them back to life, there is paperwork that has to be filled out and submitted, not to mention that I don't decide whether or not a character receives a revive, that is determined by a fortuna roll.

Incidentally, player, I am not sure how you managed to obtain a Fortuna Die, but I suppose it is for the best. After all, in a world that is determined by chance, you may as well be allowed to see the rolls.
>yeah let's check the ship inventory

Let's stay as Huermes
>Be Almond.

>Yeah I picked the Die as Huerme's starting item but I'm not sure how it let me do that. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Huerme has the [Gen 1] trait?

>...Speaking of which, is the whole "Huerme having [Gen 1]" thing going to be a problem?
>Be job.
>I mean, Cm'on its job. I really wanna know what hes like.
I agree that we should check the ships inventory just to get as much knowledge as we can.
SpoilerShow
> Let's see Job.
> Be Cobalt Ootkins

. . .
> Stay as Huermes
> Go the common room, or the closest equivalent in the ship.
> Stay as Huermes and go check out the rest of your crew. I mean, you'll be stuck with them for some time so why not??
> Someone: Secretly be a Kuppa.
>Be amaterasu
[Fortuna]: Downtime Edition (5/29/16)
(05-28-2016, 01:44 AM)DS Piron Wrote: »> Be Cobalt Ootkins

. . .
> Stay as Huermes
> Go the common room, or the closest equivalent in the ship.

[Image: SfxasFv.png]

You take a moment to check the ship inventory.
SpoilerShow
[ Ship Inventory ]

(10) Meat Rations, A mix of Meat and Fish
(5) Plant Rations
(3) Generic Rations

(1) Whip
(3) Bars of Soap
(5) Packs of playing cards
(1) Ball of Yarn
(1) Robotic Alligator
(5) Plush Alligators
(20) Throwing Knives
(1) Laser Pistol

20lbs Worth of Unknown weight in the cargo hold
[Image: MJUntjc.png]

[Image: bKcY71t.png]

[Image: yFANh3s.png]

[Image: uR3t6lq.png]

[Image: 53CwtQf.png]

[Image: xcZCHpo.png]

[Image: CIZjshe.png]

[Image: fUTT4KY.png]

[Image: 6N6VCPa.png]

[Image: lD7XtfA.gif]

(05-29-2016, 05:12 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Be amaterasu

HAHAHAHA Oh MAN that's rich. I mean, of COURSE you would want to be me player. I'm THE BEST.

(05-27-2016, 08:55 PM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »>Yeah I picked the Die as Huerme's starting item but I'm not sure how it let me do that. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Huerme has the [Gen 1] trait?

>...Speaking of which, is the whole "Huerme having [Gen 1]" thing going to be a problem?

To be honest with you player, I do not know.

If I had to make a guess however, I would say this would likely result in Huermes being immune to "The Secret", or the game may simply treat it as a null trait with no actual effect.

[Image: 8OHv4mJ.png]
It's either that or your character is somehow a god disguising themself, but that's just silly.

[Image: 8OHv4mJ.png]
No god would waste their time with silly disguises just to be a playable character in a players game.
> Huerme: Lie for kicks and giggles, before telling the truth.
"Yeah I suggest we just don't try to test that gen 1 ness. Don't want to make things to complex."

> Don't inform star about the cheating happening. See if star finds out about it themselves.

> Greet star, ask them what everyone is doing. Just have a friendly crew conversation and stuff. Tell everyone your name is bob for fun.
> Hue: Introduce yourself, and have casual conversation with both Star and Almond.

(05-30-2016, 01:48 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Star: hear the sounds of cheating, momentarily break off conversation to put almond into a sleeper hold

+1
> Are you sure? We've seen quite a few god who like to play pretend (Particularly those from the Underworld) and there are a lot of new ones.
>Attempt to bring up the whip in casual conversation, but end up sounding like your are soliciting the other three crew members
(05-30-2016, 01:48 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Star: hear the sounds of cheating, momentarily break off conversation to put almond into a sleeper hold

+1 because why not
[Image: lsiSQgn.gif]

[Image: 6NheMvx.gif]

[Image: Avoz016.png]

[Image: eL0QzzW.png]

[Image: 3PpWvGP.png]

[Image: isf6juo.png]

[Image: ALIEZQS.png]

[Image: jLK63F7.png]

[Image: bNUNS8x.png]

[Image: zAwD2Vc.png]

[Image: 0nrP7tV.png]

[Image: rCGP1XC.png]

[Image: 8RYSnaG.png]

[Image: FFS100d.png]

[Image: VKDY2PF.png]

[Image: wbeoTjP.png]

(05-30-2016, 04:12 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Are you sure? We've seen quite a few god who like to play pretend (Particularly those from the Underworld) and there are a lot of new ones.

Well, it is most obviously not myself. I do not even posses the ability to do such a thing.

Mors prefers to distance himself from you player, no offense of course. Mors is just a...uh...an interesting child.

Hades is really the only underworld god known for disguising himself, but he tends to favor avoiding the player as well, be it through a number of ways. He could be the hat on someone's head or the coat on their back. It's impossible to know.

Somnus is not a huge fan of interacting with the player either, but he could...possibly, pull off a similar trick.

I highly doubt anyone from my pantheon, even Anubis is unlikely to do such a thing.
EDIT: Ninja'd. Original Post archived and discarded into box below.
SpoilerShow

> Ask for clarification on the subject. (Unless you already know. I dunno.)
> Job: Greet Huermes in your traditional fashion.