• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
SpoilerShow
Dang TT, dat's Poetry :o ...the poem was phresh as hell too ^^
(05-15-2016, 12:03 PM)PurpleLurker Wrote: »
(05-15-2016, 09:39 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Keep that up and people going by your avatars will think you're both Lesbian Lovers ...which would be pretty hilarious tbh xD

Face X iP otp?

Been trying to get people on my side of loving him forever now <3
Beta (iP) is my bae, and makes me kokoro go doki doki, but senpai wont notice me
SpoilerShow
Clearly, this is the only ship worth shipping.
Also dat double post tho sorri ;c
=>

[Image: 2oM7txF.png]

You get out of bed and succumb to a wave of disorientation. You feel light headed, and really, really sore in your hips. You hope you didn't fall down stairs or something...

[Image: N44kk2x.png]

You head over to your dream journal to write up a log but... You're really drawing a blank here. You have no idea what happened last night.

[Image: QFjaCt3.png]

These clothes look brand new, certainly not your tastes in pants, but the hoodie is pretty cool. You must have went shopping and bought these with Alice.

[Image: wJerkS1.png]

You decide to head downstairs for breakfast, maybe get your sister to jog your memory.

[Image: kkmusNr.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: GTuWYP5.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Derrick: Wait one second, you should check your dream journal really quick JUST IN CASE.
https://i.imgur.com/ED5PAfO.png It's been awhile so somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but is the PE supposed to be out of his poster in the waking world?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(05-16-2016, 06:12 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »https://i.imgur.com/ED5PAfO.png It's been awhile so somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but is the PE supposed to be out of his poster in the waking world?

https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=79

This is the first time Derrick wakes up after UE escapes from the poster, on the waking world, it's still there, this was an oversight by IP EDIT: it's fixed now

look at her face, look how pleased she must be feeling with herself

soon, soon enough you'll feel the weight of the sins crawling on your back, one day Derrick will be free from you.
I feel so sorry for him, he has no idea what happened and it's not like we can tell him =( Even if we did tell him, he wouldn't believe us...
She looks so pleased.
Kinda like how i was when i read it.
(05-16-2016, 05:36 AM)facethelight Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

I ship them too, but PLATONICALLY ...which is clearly not the case anymore unfortunately >.>

Also, the Mikuru hairpin was a hilariously nice touch! xD

(05-16-2016, 08:16 AM)Princezz Wrote: »I feel so sorry for him, he has no idea what happened and it's not like we can tell him =( Even if we did tell him, he wouldn't believe us...

While we can't turn back time for logistical reasons, we still have to put as much moral weight on the situation as possible.

>Derrick: Mention how you can barely walk because of the pain in your hips and say you're sorry if you acted inappropriate while you were drunk.

>Alice: Can you feel your sins crawling on your back? Succumbing to your own selfish urges has left Derrick in pain. You have failed at your promise to protect him. You failed to protect him from yourself.
(05-16-2016, 08:55 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Alice: You feel your sins crawling on your back. Succumbing to your own selfish urges has left Derrick in pain. You have failed at your promise to protect him. You failed to protect him from yourself.
This command doesn't seem like it'd do anything but piss off Alice.
(05-16-2016, 09:39 AM)Fellow Wrote: »This command doesn't seem like it'd do anything but piss off Alice.

That's right, i want her to be ANGRY with herself ...also, she can't hear us if i remember correctly, only Daydream can.

Edit:
...ok, no, that's wrong, my memory's been on the fritz lately >.>

I'll just rephrase the command part as a question, since i still want her to feel SOME guilt.

I think we might've been wrong about the princess. We've coddled her too much and she felt no remorse in doing what she did.
Normally, the threat of somebody watching you should be enough to deter criminals from carrying out their crimes, but that is obviously wrong as Alice just doesn't care :I
(05-16-2016, 10:32 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »That's right, i want her to be ANGRY with herself ...also, she can't hear us if i remember correctly, only Daydream can.
Err, we spent half the sleepover talking to Alice? If you think that was Daydream for some reason, there's still that time we named Alice.

Edit:
(05-16-2016, 10:32 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »I'll just rephrase the command part as a question, since i still want her to feel SOME guilt.
Will phrasing things as a question migitate the "get Alice angry at us" aspect at all?

Doubledit:
If Alice doesn't know we know, we could pretend Derrick knows when it would be to our advantage.
(05-16-2016, 10:32 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »I think we might've been wrong about the princess. We've coddled her too much and she felt no remorse in doing what she did.
Normally, the threat of somebody watching you should be enough to deter criminals from carrying out their crimes, but that is obviously wrong as Alice just doesn't care. :I

The more I think about it, the more that sentence (being wrong about the princess) confuses me, if by princess nightmare meant Alice, then i'm not quite sure what we could be wrong about her, sure, there's still things about her we don't know, like what she's written on her diary, what she has on ther closet, how did her sweater get ruptured, etc, etc. But I think her selfish intentions and goals are very clear, keep Derrick all to herself.

Alice is a spoiled child, she always gets what she wants, without any care about other's well being, even the one she loves, if she keeps going the way she is now... she's gonna have a bad time.

(05-16-2016, 08:55 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Alice: Can you feel your sins crawling on your back? Succumbing to your own selfish urges has left Derrick in pain. You have failed at your promise to protect him. You failed to protect him from yourself.

I reccomend not letting Alice know we know what she did, let's build some trust with her, and when she least expects it, have her sins bite her in the ass, I would like to motion to strike this command.
(05-16-2016, 11:00 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »I reccomend not letting Alice know we know what she did, let's build some trust with her, and when she least expects it, have her sins bite her in the ass, I would like to motion to strike this command.

Yeah, same NN, remember how long it took us just to get Alice to cooperate? pissing her off at us would serve literally no purpose beyond being vaguely satisfying morally.... "game" wise it'll just provably make things more difficult to us.

...wtf did Alice do to him that derrick thinks he may have fallen down several times.... >_<

I'm back to my old commands

>Derrick: check your journal to make sure this is not a dream. If it's not, consider a shower to help feel better before breakfast.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(05-16-2016, 01:06 PM)Panur Wrote: »Yeah, same NN, remember how long it took us just to get Alice to cooperate? pissing her off at us would serve literally no purpose beyond being vaguely satisfying morally.... "game" wise it'll just provably make things more difficult to us.

I'm just... tired of trying to tiptoe around Alice at this point. As for if she'll be more cooperative if she thinks we ar in the dark and as-usual she can get away with anything she sets her mind to? I highly doubt it.

Will we somehow earn her respect if we keep playing the dumb fool or try to corce her with vague threats we never make good on? Absolutely not.

How many billions of iterations did it take Daydream to finally realize that her actions have far-reaching consequences? And even then she was not willing to actually reconsider her position until someone confronted her directly (thank God for Emily)

The way i see it, right-now Alice is still at a moment in time where she is still unsure about the consequences. She is still riding off the high of getting away with what she did. She needs to be brought down to earth.

If anyone else knows of a more tactful way we can word Alice's chastisement, please let me know.

Keeping quiet about someone's misdeeds never solves anything. Please keep that in mind.

I know that as human beings our minds can be prone to shutting down for our own protection when faced with insurmountable evil, but for the sake of the characters of this story which we are so invested in, we need to be strong, and we need to behave more firmly in our interaction with Alice.
(05-16-2016, 01:23 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(05-16-2016, 01:06 PM)Panur Wrote: »Yeah, same NN, remember how long it took us just to get Alice to cooperate? pissing her off at us would serve literally no purpose beyond being vaguely satisfying morally.... "game" wise it'll just provably make things more difficult to us.

I'm just... tired of trying to tiptoe around Alice at this point. As for if she'll be more cooperative if she thinks we ar in the dark and as-usual she can get away with anything she sets her mind to? I highly doubt it.

Will we somehow earn her respect if we keep playing the dumb fool or try to corce her with vague threats we never make good on? Absolutely not.

How many billions of iterations did it take Daydream to finally realize that her actions have far-reaching consequences? And even then she was not willing to actually reconsider her position until someone confronted her directly (thank God for Emily)

The way i see it, right-now Alice is still at a moment in time where she is still unsure about the consequences. She is still riding off the high of getting away with what she did. She needs to be brought down to earth.

If anyone else knows of a more tactful way we can word Alice's chastisement, please let me know.

Keeping quiet about someone's misdeeds never solves anything. Please keep that in mind.

I know that as human beings our minds can be prone to shutting down for our own protection when faced with insurmountable evil, but for the sake of the characters of this story which we are so invested in, we need to be strong, and we need to behave more firmly in our interaction with Alice.

we already talked about this, but you have as much a right to command what you feel like as anyone else, but I just hope voting down commands is still a thing... I'm voting against this one.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(05-16-2016, 01:23 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »I'm just... tired of trying to tiptoe around Alice at this point. As for if she'll be more cooperative if she thinks we ar in the dark and as-usual she can get away with anything she sets her mind to? I highly doubt it.

ah alas i cannot provide much input as i am currently on mobile, but i have to include my input that trying to make herfeel guilty is a bad idea. whats done is done, dont bring it up, and move forward. dwelling on it will cause you to faulter.
(05-16-2016, 01:23 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »I'm just... tired of trying to tiptoe around Alice at this point. As for if she'll be more cooperative if she thinks we ar in the dark and as-usual she can get away with anything she sets her mind to? I highly doubt it.

tiptoeing around with alice is exactly what we should do, don't get too trigger happy just now, think about this in the long run, pissing her off right now will just make her cooperate less.

Also, think about this, this is Alice, not Daydream, Alice is not in DD's situation she's not stuck in an event horizon desperate to find a way to save her brother, Emily could make her see the error of her ways by making her put the well being of Derrick above all else, it took her around 8799 iterations of the construct to realize that, this alice doesn't know any better.

Trust us on this ok, In time Alice will realize what she did was wrong, and we could do so in various ways, like maybe making derrick feel bad?, then alice will feel guilty.
>Derrick: Whatever it was that happened last night, you don't want to do it ever again.

TT, I think it was Narren who said she had been through 8799 iterations... the last time she counted. I also seem to recall Daydream saying the reapers arrived in the construct recently. Which just makes your point stronger.
(05-16-2016, 03:06 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »TT, I think it was Narren who said she had been through 8799 iterations... the last time she counted. I also seem to recall Daydream saying the reapers arrived in the construct recently.
So one could likely actually say...

that the number of iterations...

is...

over...

SpoilerShow
(05-16-2016, 03:06 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »>Derrick: Whatever it was that happened last night, you don't want to do it ever again.

TT, I think it was Narren who said she had been through 8799 iterations... the last time she counted. I also seem to recall Daydream saying the reapers arrived in the construct recently. Which just makes your point stronger.

Yeap! I just added the link to their conversation on the Wiki under Time Shenanigans :)
That penultimate picture: how can someone be so cute and so creepy at the same time?!
Yeah, I vote we stealthily guilt trip Alice by having Derrick repeatedly mention how much pain he's in. Otherwise let's not directly talk to her just yet.
\(0v0)/
(05-16-2016, 08:55 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(05-16-2016, 05:36 AM)facethelight Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

I ship them too, but PLATONICALLY ...which is clearly not the case anymore unfortunately >.>

Also, the Mikuru hairpin was a hilariously nice touch! xD

(05-16-2016, 08:16 AM)Princezz Wrote: »I feel so sorry for him, he has no idea what happened and it's not like we can tell him =( Even if we did tell him, he wouldn't believe us...

While we can't turn back time for logistical reasons, we still have to put as much moral weight on the situation as possible.

>Derrick: Mention how you can barely walk because of the pain in your hips and say you're sorry if you acted inappropriate while you were drunk.

>Alice: Can you feel your sins crawling on your back? Succumbing to your own selfish urges has left Derrick in pain. You have failed at your promise to protect him. You failed to protect him from yourself.

Ehh, I don't really think that it's a good idea NOW, nN. I'm not saying that we can't do it EVER, but I don't think doing it at this point will have any productive impact. I also don't think there's any point to applying punishment to a being that's not going to exist for much longer. She disappears after the construct ends and/or Daydream doesn't need her anymore, after all.

Besides, if we want to make her feel bad/scared I think it'd be better to have Derrick express his feelings a bit more. Make him pour out his soul apologetically like HE did something bad, say something about how he's so morally against things like what she did, and then thank her as if she had done him a favor. And THEN we lay into her. Not anything wordy, because that kind of diminishes the impact, but if we can do something cryptic like "we know what you did, and Derrick can know too." I think it'd put the fear of us into her.

Of course, that's assuming we WANT her to fear us right now. I don't think there's really much of a point to do it right now, since she's said that if we give her commands she'll basically follow through with them for now, we just haven't done that yet. I think it'd be better leverage once she thinks she's exerting control of a situation, especially socially, to throw her off her game. And at this moment we wouldn't be getting any of that.

EDIT: Changed language because of lower post.