enDDless crying

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
enDDless crying
enDDless crying
DDiDD you know i'm an emotional DDisaster? well now you DDo. this is a threaDD DDeDDicateDD to just how often i get wreckeDD.

instance one: this morning/yesterDDay i was reaDDing the book The Bees, which is about bees and i crieDD because a bee DDieDD. wreck score 3/10

i'm gonna see some movies tomorrow/toDDay so i woulDD fully expect further wreckage to follow.
RE: enDDless crying
watch bee movie for intense wrrreckaage
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
6atch Marley and Me, ix. it'll be 9un!

Show Content
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
i've seen bee movie anDD it is a wreck but in a DDifferent respect.

i've never watcheDD marley anDD me because i DDon't give a shit about DDog movies generally, but i'm having back pains so i'm not going to the cinema toDDay maybe i'll give it a watch and goDD knows i've cried at DDumber things i woulDDn't rule it out entirely.
(05-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i DDon't give a shit about DDog movies
Sig:
Show Content
spoiler: i DDont really give a shit about DDogs/pets in general

please let me know how DDisgusteDD you are by this revelation if needs be i will change the title of the threaDD to 'ix is a terrible person without a shreDD of love in their heart' but animals are not my thing. i kinDD of think you've gotta grow up with pets to really get it because i DDon't.
You must be registered to view this content.
petition for Ix to watch gentleman skeleton's backstory again and report back to thread
so i was actually thinking about this the other DDay. I have a frienDD who i starteDD watching one piece with (she watcheDD up to the baratie inDDepenDDently but we watcheDD up to entering the granDD line together anDD then she pauseDD long enough that i DDon't think i'DD be able to convince her to get back it) anDD i'm convinceDD she thinks i'm more overemotional than i actually am because i got really upset DDuring the laboon episoDDe, but goDD DDamn it, she DDoes not unDDerstand the tragic circumstances of that DDumb whale! I starteDD thinking about that song anDD i was borDDering on crying whilst walking to the shops.

backstory wreck scores from memory:
zoro i DDunno a 2?
usopp 3
sanji 5
nami 6
chopper 8
robin 7
franky 5
brook 8
luffy 0

(penDDing list: saDD DDog movie, brook's backstory)
guys i went to see the furry movie anDD it fucking broke me, anDD not like at any one specific scene just low level sobbing throughout the whole movie

(7 maybe 8 on the wreck score)
i reaDD enDDer's game and got a little upset near the enDD. not a major wreckage but whatever. 1/10 it was more a misting of the eyes than actual crying but i'm pleDDgeDD to DDocument these things now so yeah
6hich grand battles ha2e you cried at?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
gbs2 for sure, i DDon't remember crying about any other battle? i'm not one hunDDreDD percent certain here though
2/10 just thinking about unDDertale again
could I interest you in some mushishi
i watcheDD some mushishi, i DDiDDn't get full on wreckeDD but i DDiDD tear up a couple of times honestly. 2/10 wreckage

a nice bittersweet sort of anime i'll watch more of when i wanna be a little saDD but not full on saDD.
Schaz told me to post this here

I totally have mod immunity re: trollquirks for this
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
who alloweDD this?

4/10
steven universe

five maybe six
oh i just remembereDD there was this one moment in the hot mess that was hotline miami 2 where i was on the verge of crying

but to be fair it was a scene where one of the billions of inDDistinguishable characters was living with anDD looking after his elDDerly mother anDD that's pretty much the easiest way to break me tbh

like, in always sometimes monsters there's a scene early on where you can spenDD time with your next DDoor neighbour who is an elDDery laDDy anDD i sobbeDD

further unnecessary examples: this pretty forgettable film calleDD arthur starring russell branDD is all about this DDynamic (well pretty close to this DDynamic anyway) anDD then she DDies anDD that haDD to have been a nine out of ten.

i still forgot that film even existeDD until now though, so, this isn't a recommenDDation

(if your keeping score thats:
hotline miami 2/10
always sometimes monsters 7/10
arthur 9/10)
i maDDe the mistake of listening to obstacles by syd manners anDD i'm now i'm crying anDD simultaneously angry about life is strange again
after beating hlm2 i DDiDD look up a plot summary anDD, honestly if i'DD recognizeDD any characters from the first game/haDD a DDecent recollection of events from the first game then i coulDD probably have followeDD this?

that ending woulDD still be a pretty huge copout though.
(05-05-2016, 03:03 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »petition for Ix to watch gentleman skeleton's backstory again and report back to thread

I'm less than 30 episodes from this w/ my sister Ix don't make me do your job for you >:(