YES ON REYWELDS II AND II.5
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
yes on reywelds ii and ii.5
Sig:
SpoilerShow
THING:

REYWELD IV: CRY ME A RIVER

(P.S. I WILL GIVE 5 REYWELD TICKETS TO WHOEVER GIVES ME THAT PASSWORD)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
:/
I'm really not comfortable with alt accounts being made/used? At least, not without a reminder that anonymity can seriously distort a person's ability to Not Be A Dick to others. I get the impression Reyweld took the joke in their stride but it's really passive-aggressive, whoever did that?

In light of all the new faces and old refreshed faces recently appearing on the forum, I'm not comfortable with handing out old passwords either. We have some banned spammer accounts, yeah, but a finite amount so I can't fairly distribute those out either.

Reyweld, if I misjudged how ok you are with what's going on currently, let us know.
(05-01-2016, 12:01 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I'm really not comfortable with alt accounts being made/used? At least, not without a reminder that anonymity can seriously distort a person's ability to Not Be A Dick to others.

I don't really plan on posting here on my alt, since really it only exists for alternate reality immersion nonsense, but I wanted to prevent my alt from voting with Prop mily just in case I share the password with anyone.

please vote for prop mily. reyweld voted against it (why???) so it's not a rule anymore
signature
(04-30-2016, 07:17 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »no on the proposition that makes troll typing quirks a thing if i haven't voted against it already.

proposition A.S.I.M.O.V: the following three laws shall be added to the ruleset in a separate section entitled "laws of robotics:"
  1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

yes on A.S.I.M.O.V and while i'm at it, yes on clarity if i didn't vote yes on that already. btp, you're a much better mod than i am

edit: hey looks like i can load the LINEUP, but only on my laptop. interesting!

I vote for the same things ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ voted on in this post
signature
i am perfectly fine with the account anyone can use but me (in fact, a very charming post that i'll get to replying to was left by one of its users), i will make it know if it offends me and i didn't mean to sound passive agressive; that was supposed to be a funny.

also i thought that was a new user who's first post was in this thread and they immeadiately made a rule to restrict themselves, so i didn't want that.

i'll change my vote to no for prop mily, if i can
Sig:
SpoilerShow
You must be registered to view this content.
[Jacquerel]: I'm not 100% sure about this but I'm not sure your avatar rule would be enforceable
[Jacquerel]: Because of an earlier rule:

[Image: BlizzGM.png] [Chwoka]: All rules and actions in this subforum are contained to this subforum and cannot spill over into other forums/affect the functioning of the Eagle Time forums.

[Jacquerel]: But regardless
[Jacquerel]: No on face off
yes on face off

whoever switches faces with me must should then post in the "I will steal your face" thread, to complete the cycle.

(yes to mily, sorry)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(05-01-2016, 02:47 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »(yes to mily, sorry)

please dont be nice to me ever again
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom
no to reyweld II and reyweld II.5

BIGRO passes! New Rule: bigro.

Also no to even more clarity because both prop bigros are special flowers in their own way.

HIVESWAP PASSES

no to hiveswap2

A.S.I.M.O.V. passes!

Mily passes! again

Adding to that:
Prop ALT-ESCAPE Wrote:: Alt accounts are banned from voting in NNTS and all previous votes by Alt accounts are void.

Yes to ALT-ESCAPE

And for the big one:
Prop: Neo New Troll Theme Wrote:There shall be a "unique" forum theme applicable to NNTS which will be designed and voted on in the Neo New Troll Theme Thread.

Yes to New New Troll Theme.

The Lineup is updated
Yes on Tickets
[Image: qdb.png]
yes on Neo New Troll Theme
signature
i propose @ll thre@ds in this subforum be r@ted ex@ctly 5 st@rs, so they @ver@ge out @s much better th@n e@gletime cl@ssic
i'2e already contributed to that particular enterprise.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
prop: describe the smell of bleach

describe the smell of bleach

Yes on describe the smell of bleach.
Prop Pronunce: Nomic shall henceforth be pronounced "Nahmick" Any other pronunciations are objectively and retroactively wrong.

Yes on Pronunce
prop: gif it's pronounceDD gif with a fucking g get it right

yes on gif

bonus i'll vote yes on whatever you want so long as you return the favour so we can finally all agree upon the proper pronunciation here
Yes on gif, yes on pronunce