[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Title Simulator Panic!]: 4/1
> Ross: Be a FASHIONISTA and give Helios a MAKEOVER~~~
>give Helios breasts to make him a more fitting anime protagonist
> Eris: Commence with the sexy lamp/rectangle makeouts. That's how these dating sims go, right?
[Image: y00DIbR.gif]

[Image: lh8QJhM.gif]

[Image: HYJJE3h.gif]

[Image: A2LktBx.gif]

[Image: bCoeX4D.gif]

[Image: 7YwQXY6.gif]

END OF APRIL 1ST INTER-MISSION

Reminder that we'll be having a stream tomorrow (Well today currently on the EST timezone) at 7pm! (EST)
> Best Golden Ending Number one.
I'm crying this was golden
> Lava dimension is actually pretty close to the crew. In fact, it's just some inactive volcano. Nakoto: joIN THE CREW THIS INSTANT
RE: [Fortuna]: 4/2 End of April 1st Inter MISSION
So Nakoto escaped to the Lava Dimension just in time then!
Happy Awful Ending! Best Despair! Everyone Winning!
...except Eris and everyone who isn't The Neo, Nakoto or The Neo's adorable son ^^

Also, mspaintadventures started updating again... and i just now found-out like a full week after the fact >.>

(04-02-2016, 05:32 AM)Veridian Wrote: »I'm crying this was golden
> Lava dimension is actually pretty close to the crew. In fact, it's just some inactive volcano. Nakoto: joIN THE CREW THIS INSTANT

I know this was just another joke intermission, but this would actually be pretty awesome if it happened. Oomn are fricking adorable and hilarious and we need one on the crew STAT! xD

Seconding.
(04-02-2016, 07:16 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »I know this was just another joke intermission, but this would actually be pretty awesome if it happened. Oomn are fricking adorable and hilarious and we need one on the crew STAT! xD

Seconding.

Alas, with the inclusion of Nikki our crew is full until we get the extra ship.(Or someone dies)
(04-02-2016, 01:52 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(04-02-2016, 07:16 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »I know this was just another joke intermission, but this would actually be pretty awesome if it happened. Oomn are fricking adorable and hilarious and we need one on the crew STAT! xD

Seconding.

Alas, with the inclusion of Nikki our crew is full until we get the extra ship.(Or someone dies)

Oh, darn, here go all of my plans.
On a related note, we've gone a surprisingly long time without a single casualty.
(04-02-2016, 02:52 PM)Veridian Wrote: »On a related note, we've gone a surprisingly long time without a single casualty.
We presumably got a 9-out-of-10 roll on the forest planet; it wasn't very dangerous as a result.
(04-02-2016, 03:01 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(04-02-2016, 02:52 PM)Veridian Wrote: »On a related note, we've gone a surprisingly long time without a single casualty.
We presumably got a 9-out-of-10 roll on the forest planet; it wasn't very dangerous as a result.

Something's telling me the visit to Dali won't go as smoothly.
Wait, was any of that pure comedy actually canon? Lemme check.
SpoilerShow
it was actually amazing
SpoilerShow
Hey guise, i just found this awesome ballad which details the history of the Oomn! Melonspa

And looks like a dream-walker may have been involved there as-well! ^^

Anyhoo, happy April 2nd guise! Which is, uh... *checks Google*
...Autism Awareness day ...well that got awkward fast >.>
Hey guys! Joining in on the Eagletime crew. I wish I had sooner to join in on the April Fools stuff. Hahaha.
Heya, welcome to this majestic beast of a forum!
SpoilerShow
(04-02-2016, 06:22 PM)BananaPanda Wrote: »Wait, was any of that pure comedy actually canon? Lemme check.
SpoilerShow
it was actually amazing

I think we would get a strange non-answer.
(04-02-2016, 09:42 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »I think we would get a strange non-answer.
You hasn't actually slept, you know. We've told Helios about our dream before.

I bet that if we ever look at mods, "Dating sim mode" is going to be on the list.
[Image: qFeIPF7.png]
Click the image above to go to the stream, I'll be up and running in about 10 minutes. This month we'll be making characters, playing some cards, and watching a movie!
RE: [Fortuna]: STREAMING
[Image: 3XnOHEG.png]

What we created in stream.
RE: [Fortuna]: Thanks for coming to the stream!
Aaaw, I was asleep during the stream! I love the character though.
(04-03-2016, 07:16 AM)Veridian Wrote: »Aaaw, I was asleep during the stream! I love the character though.

Same here ^^
well, as one of the 17 who were present during her creation, it was pretty great(her shirt IS a dance floor, by the way)! I got to see some of that movie, it had a great idea behind it, and was executed pretty well! Also cards against the Universe, BRANDNEWOBAMACARE, and Helios smiling.
(04-02-2016, 09:42 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »You hasn't actually slept, you know. We've told Helios about our dream before.

I bet that if we ever look at mods, "Dating sim mode" is going to be on the list.

Or it could be that You is hallucinating. You is obviously not in a good spot right now, and could possibly be having hallucinations the to sleep deprivation. But I think You isn't lucid enough to question it. That brings up another question. When do you think we will see You again?
Alright I got two pieces of Fortuna stuff to show today.

[Image: ghLIrEZ.png]

[Image: 8K8VOSM.png]

Bam. Mors and a shameless AI-sona. Now excuse me while I go hide in embarrassment adsafgsggr
Those look great!
SpoilerShow