I work with samples.

Releases

Killer Elephants On A Kung-Fu Rampage
[Image: a0540540462_10.jpg]

Slowbeats International
[Image: ZjYdzGa.png]

Livin' The Spice Of Life
[Image: 364977100-1.png]
RE: [18:22] <piester> Chwoka make a thread for your music, it doesn't make my ears bleed.
I successfully did not break that first one!

Are you working on anything currently?
RE: [18:22] <piester> Chwoka make a thread for your music, it doesn't make my ears bleed.
Yeah I'm trying to make this one horn sound properly climactic.
oh boy tell me when you get that climax!
Fact Seagull 94% of people prefer to be warned before climax
[Image: segal3.jpg]
So how do you make these? Are most of your sources existing sound clips that you edit and then paste and layer together? Do You have a program you rely on?
RE: [15:01:29] <Skelatox> And Chwoka has publishers to contact.
[Image: rapman.png]
RE: [15:01:29] <Skelatox> And Chwoka has publishers to contact.
i hope you don't mind but i renovated the original post to take out everything that was bad (all of it). then i went back and deleted posts that weren't good too so now i look less like a crazy guy talking to himself.
RE: Chwoka make a thread for your music
[Image: 364977100-1.png]
click the image

THIS IS MY NEW RELEASE, "LIVIN' THE SPICE OF LIFE." I have been working on it for a very long time and trimmed every track off of it that was not worthwhile or didn't fit. (Expect those to show up on another release.) I would highly appreciate feedback on it.
RE: CHWOKA MADE AN ALBUM, LISTEN TO IT
This is so amazing

chwoka please save me
(05-11-2013, 01:46 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »dis is so amazng

chwoka pls sav me

my tnong eez berken

what does this mean
nothing, absolutely nothing

It's complete gibberish designed to confuse you. And that my cousin may have had a hand in typing it while I had left my response in advanced mode when I was out. I'll edit the post with what I was going to put.
Tongue  RE: Chwoka Music
i decided my latest track works best as infomercial muzak so

RE: Chwoka Music
schazer said she wanted me to put this where she could listen to it later because she's a good friend. as a bonus have this playlist of the samples used
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.U.S.I.C ☆
[Image: ZjYdzGa.png]

THIS IS MY EVEN-NEWER-STILL RELEASE, SLOWBEATS INTERNATIONAL. It is comprised of slow beats, loud bass, and delay abuse. Consider this my birthday gift to you.
way too long
(not way too long, again sweet tunes Chwoka just the right amount of chill thanks for the share)
RE: Killer Elephants On A Kung-Fu Rampage & Friends
[Image: a0540540462_10.jpg]

ANOTHER YEAR ANOTHER RELEASE: KILLER ELEPHANTS ON A KUNG-FU RAMPAGE. This one is long.
i liked Millions of Ghosts but it didn't have any voices of ghosts screaming in my ear so i give it a 0/5
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(01-11-2016, 01:47 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »i liked Millions of Ghosts but it didn't have any voices of ghosts screaming in my ear so i give it a 0/5

what do you think ghosts sound like dude
that girl from Death is Coming
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Awkward Propositions is still one of my faves but Night Mantles the City is also my less-short, less-sweet jam. My chutney, if you would.
(01-11-2016, 01:53 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »what do you think ghosts sound like dude
I personally imagine "ghost sounds" to be agonised moaning and groaning.
(01-11-2016, 02:07 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Awkward Propositions is still one of my faves but Night Mantles the City is also my less-short, less-sweet jam. My chutney, if you would.
Your chilli chutney? ; P
Been listening to Killer Elephants, this is some amazing stuff! :D