diet subforum ideas topic classic

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help me how did I get up here how could you do this to me Pharmdrugs.

PALA EDIT: NO WAY REALLY WHY PHARMDRUGS WHY?
RE: SUBFORUM IDEAS TOPIC
I have an idea for the ~Official Mail Thread~:

Thread Rules:
  • No posts on Sundays.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
we should move games into a separate forum to save on server costs and protect the integrity of our brand
Hello I am objectively ruining Hawkspace by being ~actually serious~ and trying not to be a Dick Admin

I don't like Bigro's thread but I'm also not sure if caring about someone cheating at having the forum's highest post count is a bigger Crime Against Fucksgiving than someone caring enough about post count to post 4,000 ATM*s.

*Average Tortoise Mouthfuls: a unit of emptiness, named after the modal quantity of lettuce a dumb box lizard manages to wrap its jaws around.

Anyway as an admin, I have options. I can make Hawkspace not count toward forumnular post count totals. I can change how the Memberlist page is displayed so by default it's alphabetical order. However me rejiggering things at my displeasure is not in the spirit/charter/sparter of Hawkspace, so I'm instead invoking this old and awful thread and getting a consensus as to what the shit we want to do, if indeed we want to do anything at all.
I think this topic lacks a soul and it doesn't even contain a meagre one picture of Solaris' ffxiv character, and something should definitely be done.
I don't know if "post counts shouldn't count in hawk space" is the answer because who really gives a fuck about that, I'd be content with just a firm "Stop That" for besmirching our fair lands with posting one number after another and not even collaboratively.
i think we should make post counts in hawkspace negative
"Posts" and "Hawkspave Posts" should be eunmerated separately under your username, with "Hawkspace Posts" represented by a frowny face.
there's a thread reyweld made promising to do things. sounds like donald trump

SpoilerShow

who's to say that can't be masked as trying to raise post count. And as long as we're parodying bigro's efforts to be the one true master of the forum (he'll fail; it's me) then there's no harm
(01-05-2016, 12:30 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »i think we should make post counts in hawkspace negative

I've always thought what this community needed was a little more fuck you and die
This is a pleasing compromise

I vote in favour of Specific Rollback Rider VVa9
I vote in favor of Specific Rollback Rider VVa9
i vote in favour of rollback rider vva9 as long as all of it is illegal in canada but not australia
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(01-05-2016, 12:33 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »there's a thread reyweld made promising to do things. sounds like donald trump

I am feeling attacked.

Also, I vote in favour of Specific Rollback Rider VVa9.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Oh hey what happens if Bigro opts to never POP AND LOCK? Can we set a timeframe within which he must POP AND LOCK, before the thread POPS AND LOCKS itself out under the assumption that this is a project any concerted Ro could finish in, say, 40 days?
We could do something like if the thread reaches 100 pages they have to Pop and Lock.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
what would we do were he to weasel out of popping, is what I'm wasking
Also whoops I forgot what a quorum was, we're supposed to go Vote VV89 until we hit 8 people who /do/ want to vote on it, then we actually cast our votes or whatever
vote bb-88 or whatever it was
Wait, posts here do count towards post count? Uh...

First, I would vote for making posts here not count.
Second, I Vote VVa9 or whatever I need to do because that sounds hilarious.
(01-05-2016, 02:49 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »
(01-05-2016, 12:33 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »there's a thread reyweld made promising to do things. sounds like donald trump

I am feeling attacked.

Also, I vote in favour of Specific Rollback Rider VVa9.

yes, your bayleaf is being attacked by pansage, because that is the nearest pokemon to me at the moment

also b/c it's a habit of presidents to promise things and not do them but you're actually doing them so it's a-ok

(01-05-2016, 04:52 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(01-05-2016, 02:57 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Oh hey what happens if Bigro opts to never POP AND LOCK? Can we set a timeframe within which he must POP AND LOCK, before the thread POPS AND LOCKS itself out under the assumption that this is a project any concerted Ro could finish in, say, 40 days?

we can force a pop and lock

I can pop and lock his shoulders? Idk my hands hurt and i think violence is wrong.

Wait, that's a massage isn't it. See, i'm not good at this. I vote to revoke voting b/c being informed is too hard. Can't we just throw a copy of the constitution at him and expect him to be a good boy. Whoops, no, he's in australia. And the constitution is bullshit.
I am really, not good at this.
i vote that votes need to be voted on before they reach quorum. They must then go through a senate, to be reviewed. Then, several meatpacking plant inspectors look them over for any bacteria. After that, they're filtered for any factory-born pathogens. Only then... can they reach the president's lunch table where the REAL fun begins.

First, he takes a hammer, and hits himself with it several times, bleeding alllll over your precious votes, and to show that he pours a lot of blood and sweat into his job, damnit! Then, he finishes eating his lunch. This is a lunch table after all. But there's crumbs. So he gets the janitor. And he gets the mop.

flies into the air

and he BODY-SLAMS THEM onto the lunch table, breaking it in half, leaving your votes unscathed. Then, he licks his thumb, and rubs it over that spot on your votes where the votes got a little boo-boo when they were treated badly in the senate. Then, a senator comes in, spits on the votes, and leaves.

The End. No, the votes aren't even counted after that.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I'm ok with quoruming for a vote on two proposals:
-How to shame bigro
-To make a new thread for proposals to be raised in because yeah this is a Bad Thread
can we just vote instead of voting on whether to take a vote. also 8 is too many
I seriously doubt we're getting anything good out of bigro posting (some number of hours)/7 for 20 days while he makes the forum less livable for whichever proportion of the userbase uses the 'new posts in this forum' feature for Hawkspace but whatever Vote: VVa9 + earmark approved from this end

As for further personal feelings about it I have to concur with Jacq?

Making a thread just for your lonesome self to post in incessantly feels like borderline trolling, and while apparently there can't be any short-term forum-based consequences it sure is losing (you) any respect I had for you, bigro
Specific Rollback Rider VVa9 Vote Status

In Favor

Wheat (#139)
Schazer (#140)
Chwoka (#141)
ICan'tGiveCredit (#142)
Reyweld (#143)
Jacquerel (#149)
Kieros (#150)
Mirdini (#160)

That's 8 votes i.e. quorum, I guess we move to ~phase 2~