Ha hah! RPG making!
RE: Ha hah! RPG making!
...what?
No _____ ; didn't play?

no /worry ; did play?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I have no clue. But, Credit, if you'd give it another go, or if anyone would, I'd be really happy.
You must be registered to view this content.
I was going to finish my run of the last version before I downloaded the next, but my computer lost my notes in a crash and it looks like I won't be able to anyway. I'll start this one now, but here's a couple of major bugs that I do remember without having written them down:

Show Content
Georgette's portrait changed??? I prefer the previous one that had an artstyle akin to Makari's.
I fixed the driftwood thing. Devour shouldn't mess things up - I saw what it was doing and fixed it.
Boss faced during the earthquake is too weak. No one died, not even the snake.
The snake was too easy?
I'll buff it up a bit.
Anything you're liking from the game? Anything you want to see more of?
I am unfortunately not able to play any game for a long time because, as soon as I placed a slime orb on the top "item" fire in pyre's forge, my computer crashed.

Forever.

It crashed, it crashed in trying to boot up, it crashed in trying to diagnose Why it crashed, it crashed in safe mode, it crashed while I was trying to back everything up...

It. It's a tormented being. Thankfully, I /was/ able to back everything up so if I get a new laptop that is somehow more powerful than my old-age one (mind you, it was beefed up with an SSD and an okay 1.7 ghz processor) then I will be able to play, my save file intact.

It wasn't your game's fault. The new DotA reborn beta decided to melt my CPU is all.

btw I'm on my phone
I Really like what you did with Non-random encounters! I love the skittering spiderz

What I'd like to see more of... information. What I can tell from the dialogue so far is that things were more chaotic before Georgette was born. Making pacts with dragons??! Surely the Guild wouldn't allow that /now/! Maybe some kind of encyclopedia of the characters as she encounters them to go along with her journal?
Ok, I'm working on plot/characters/info/upgrading the cat this week.
I'll have a new version up by friday night.

As long as I don't get too into Dark Souls.
Dark Souls is great, honestly.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
Ok, I just killed the Iron Golem in under 12 seconds. Gonna work more on my game now.
UPDATE IS UPLOADING/UPLOADED.
IT'S HUGE
GET IT
GET IT NOW
I fixed a bunch of bugs!
PLAY IT.
Please?
I'll post an update here maybe. I'm gonna keep working on it, but no one seems interested.
Personally, I've just gotten tired of replaying the first few stages over and over; I'm going to try the newest version when I'm less burnt out.
You can move your saves out, then back in to start where you were
That doesn't really give me a chance to spot bugs or errors, but I guess that part of the game's been pretty thoroughly checked compared to the rest.
PATCH IS UP.
i like the library
The library is great for context and info
I don't think you've anticipated people using the shift key to run past allll the monsters.

Which I did. I think, if you start sprinting, the monsters also start sprinting! Even after you've resumed walking.
The monsters technically move for every time you move, so if you move a lot, they catch up a little.