We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
agre-ed
METHANE DOESN'T HAVE POLARITY AND CAN'T ATTRACT TO ANYTHING
[TBOI:R SPOILER]

221 HOURS LATER.

SpoilerShow
I am not pleased with Matthewmatosis' Mario 3D world review. It's such a regression from the Galaxy games in terms of level design it's unbelievable, it's also a big pain in the ass to unlock the "hard" levels. Collecting every single star in galaxy twice was fun, collecting every stamp, star and flag poles and play every level FOUR TIMES is not. Not to mention the complete absence of any kind of personality aside from the music, it's just like every other Mario game since Galaxy and i'm super sick of it.

Siiiigh i guess i didn't like it because i played it alone and i'm sad because i have no friends but i was really looking foward to Matt hating on it so i could feel like my disappointment was justified.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
So have you losers voted for Wonder Red in Smash yet?
I voted King K. Rool, losers.

Speaking of CD-i Link, I have the perfect Cd-i Link Mii (swordsfighter) but was dismayed to find out that there wasn't anything even resembling a Link costume. This is no longer the case, apparently.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
You must be registered to view this content.
I voted for Jill Dozer, but i'd also love a Belmont.

Why does everyone love Wonder Red but not Viewtiful Joe ???
You can vote multiple times and I have a suspicion that Nintendo are merely going to use the results to pick from a list of characters they'd already decided on themselves

but I voted for Captain Toad
(04-05-2015, 09:10 AM)Infrared Wrote: »Why does everyone love Wonder Red but not Viewtiful Joe ???

w101 was an underrated wii u title that isnt first party, but is super close to it and is like, one of the first games that made the wii u Worth It

also they are the same character except wonder red is better because hes not a jerk and hes a hero and hes my best friend and a good leader and he cares and in this fanfic i wrote he also makes out with vorken and then he
(04-05-2015, 05:15 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Didn't a smash brother game just come out recently?

e: They should make a Super Trash Brothers game which is a free for all between a collectionof all the trashest characters. Like slippy toad and walugio and CDI Link and bert from monster party and bill lambier from bill lambier's combat basketball. The arbitrary pokemon character could be trubbish, to fit in with the trash theme.

Woah, I'm super down with this. They could have, like, Tingle from Wind Waker. Chunky Kong. Birdo. Kersti, from Sticker Star. Big the Cat, from Sonic.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, a new Smash Bros. did just come out, but now Nintendo is releasing DLC, and they're taking requests on who else they should put in the game. I think Jacquerel's right that it's not really a direct vote so much as a survey, though.
Fingers crossed for Bayonetta
I was gonna vote for her (or Shovel Knight), but I figured I should go for someone with a better chance of getting in. That'd be so cool, though.
Crypt of the Necrodancer went full release today. Final zone covered in magical bullshit wizards.

More news after I find the goddamn stairs.
I finally beat zone 4 with Aria.

Oh god zone 3 has zone 4 enemies in it why?

Also I literally just found out you can just let the pixies fly into you and they won't explode. I'm so mad.
Lankie how the hell did you clear Zone 4 with Aria, I don't know how many times I've played her and die on the second floor in

In other roguelikebrid news! Para and I played Dungeon of the Endless multiplayer last night, to two rousing failures when we didn't watch our health getting chewed through, and slightly better progress in a third game. Managing resources is harder because everyone has their own separate item pools, and resources+items can be transferred but probably not in the heat of battle.

I think we were looking on Steam and not many of us have it, but if you acquire it we can run up to four players in a game (probably best coordinated with a skype chat on the side), for maximum fun/death!
With great difficulty and many many tears. Also I emptied out the Janitor so the only drops are the ones that matter (glass armour, karate gi, teleport crown etc.) Then it's just a matter of taking each enemy one at a time and getting lucky with the chests.

I'm actually at the end of Aria mode and have reached the final final FINAL boss of the game, but it's so ridiculously difficult that I've pretty much given up on it.
Does the janitor effect all zones mode, too?
Nope, sadly.
Is anyone else going to buy Magicka 2 when it comes out in a few days because I have a feeling I'm going to want to play this with 3 more wizards and Skype, if possible.
I can be a powerful wizard if I just believe.
I wanna be a wizard too, actually.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
I played bloopblops with a friend for a good while
We spent 2 weeks stuck on father gascoigne
After that everything felt like a letdown because we mastered the parry

We breezed though the game
I don't have the game, he let me play because i like dork souls

I don't have many games ;w;
So how did you guys like the Nintendo World Championship and that Smash dlc?

I was cheering for Cosmo the whole time.
I almost didn't watch the championship but I'm glad I did (it's mostly down to Sol watching it, because if I hadn't I still would have heard them reacting to it).
The Mario Maker finish was amazing, it's just so sad that Cosmo has apparently never played one of the modern mario games with wall-jumping in .(