Free me.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Free me.
Free me.
(March 11) Day 1:
This OP is my Prison. Free me, please.

Night 1:
I can smell cake? I may or may not be going insane. Today's meal was a strangely sweet pinkish goop. It also had a note with it:
SpoilerShow
???
Does this mean I was heard? Are the guards reading my forum journal?

Day 3:
The cruelty of the guards is outstanding. Yesterday's meal was just a paste that tasted like Butter, Sugar and Vanilla. Today's was a bowl of flour with disgusting slime on top. Are they experimenting on me? They are going to have a few harsh words with my lawyer.
Guards. If you are reading this, I demand my phone call!

Night 3:
I realize I haven't seen any of the guards. The food always appears when I'm not looking.

At the bottom of the flour there was the following note:
SpoilerShow
If these notes were any more cryptic they could have a forum journal of their own. Or wait, that doesn't make sense. And yes, there is now flour all over my cell. I ate the goop, against my better judgement. A person's got to eat.

Day 100?:
They are dead. Food stopped coming. I have eaten rats to survive. If they can get in, I can get out.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Free me.
Here, have this """""""cake""""""" to take your mind off of your incarceration.

[Image: SqNB0uK.png]
SpoilerShow
[Image: xmgneoR.png]
Lankie, you just gave them spoiled cake. You have no taste for confectionery concoctions
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
RE: Re: Fw: Re: FW: RE: RE: Fw: FUNNY!! Free me.
(03-11-2015, 07:33 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »(March 11) Day 1:
This OP is my Prison. Free me, please.

Night 1:
I can smell cake? I may or may not be going insane. Today's meal was a strangely sweet pinkish goop. It also had a note with it:
SpoilerShow
???
Does this mean I was heard? Are the guards reading my forum journal?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS SITUATION GARURU OUR GOOD FRIEND REYWELD IS TRAPPED
Dear Reyweld,

It appears that you have not appreciated the finer details of my delicious and definitely normal confectionery treat upon consumption. That's fine! Please find attached a simple recipe for the cake so that you may recreate yourself in your free time!

Yours Faithfully,

Lankie

225g unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
350g caster sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
5 large egg whites
325g plain flour
150g WHERE ARE THEY HOLDING YOU I CAN SEND HELP
25g cornflour
1½ tbsp baking powder
250ml buttermilk
For the meringue buttercream
3 large egg whites
240g caster sugar
1 tsp I KNOW A GUY WHO KNOWS A GUY WHO DRIVES A JCB CRASH THAT BABY INTO THE WALL BOOM FREEDOM
1 vanilla pod, halved lengthways and seeds scraped out
360g unsalted butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
multi-coloured edible polka dots, to decorate
RE: No you fools don't free him he'll destroy us all if he gets out again
The cake was delicious Lankie, a little metallic and rock hard in places but I'm sure it was just a strange recipe.
Lankie I'm getting a File Not Found error when I try to make that cake. Are you sure the recipe's right?
Lankie, all those ingredients are banned in Texas. Because Texas.

Maybe the Op prison is in texas. That's why Reyweld hasn't responded yet
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
You must be registered to view this content.
you want to escape the op.. but have you considered freeing your soul? only through our lord jesus christ will you find your freedom. please, take the first step towards true liberation, and listen to my song