threads for Hwaksilptili

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
threads for Hwaksilptili
threads for Hwaksilptili
(02-18-2015, 06:23 AM)Wheat Wrote: »hawkspace only wants more threads for Hwaksilptili, aztec condor-god of threads. go on. post a thread. peer pressure.

so i saw this and i was like yeah aztec mythology rocks

who is your favorite aztec god, everyone?

mine is Tezcatlipoca but i also really like Cipactli although he was technically a sentient force of nature rather than a god
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
RE: threads for Hwaksilptili
quetzalcoatl is unequaled in awesome and this is not up for debate
"Itzpapalo(t)l"

it's papa, guys, the god of sacrifice

happy father's day

[Image: best-dad-clipart.gif]

Have fun making offerings to your dark god in the light of the waxing moon of blood
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
The Decapitator is the best South American god.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moche_culture
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
If Quetzalcoatl is the Mesoamerican equivalent of Mario, I'm picking Ehecatl who is basically Quetzaluigi
Waluigi

EDIT: to be clear, I am saying "waluigi"

EDIT2: There seems to be some confusion... the word is "Waluigi" which is both the name and the battle cry of Waluigi, who I'm fairly certain is NOT a diety.

edit 3: ok.. enough is enough. I only wrote Waluigi because people were talking about Mario, and the Mario conglomerate is what originally spawned Waluigi, who is kind of a "dark counterpart" to Luigi, just like Wario is to Mario. It was just a way to fit in with the current trend of posts over the past few posts. Please don't be so shocked
I've been laughing at Quetzaluigi for a good 5 minutes.

(02-22-2015, 06:34 AM)goblins Wrote: »edit 3: ok.. enough is enough. I only wrote Waluigi because people were talking about Mario

It's ok, i tried to follow up with something funny but gave up.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
sorry for the double post but I'm getting kind of sick of editing that last one.

I'm sorry. I would have never written Waluigi if I had known what kind of distress it would cause in this community. I know tensions are high right now but please just hear me out: I'm not a bad person. I would never try to hurt anyone. I shouldn't have said Waluigi and I am deeply sorry to all those affected by my foolish mistake.

You don't need to forgive me. I can understand if you want to remain angry, I know it can be hard to let go of something so negative. But you have to understand your forgiveness would be such a relief on my mind. I haven't been able to sleep since I wrote Waluigi. All this stress. All this strife. It's killing me. I'm dying. Please, let's just go back to the way things were. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
ok this is an actual double post to apologize that I incorrectly called my last post a double post

I'm sari
You know what? I don't need your approval. I don't need your forgiveness. I'm a bad boy. I'm a rebel. I love to roll around in filth because I like the smell. I am literally a dog. I'm running after a ball.
Also i'm picking Tlaloc cuz he's cool and can make it rain.

I'd like to hear you guys trying to pronounce some of those names.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1k225pHLxeD
You ruined my doubleposting and i condemn you to be punished by the mighty Xaluigitl.
but i dont even like nintendo

thats right i am a heretic

you may sacrifice me to the blood gods now
@Goblin's
The quality of your mic improved the dramatic reading immensely. I forgive you for ruining my double post, but i hardly believe Xaluigitl will do the same.
I realized only after I posted that, that I have a better mic. But,
(02-22-2015, 06:46 AM)goblins Wrote: »https://vocaroo.com/i/s1k225pHLxeD

Someone needs to sticky this post
You're the freacking mod here, dingus.
Please don't, I have pittakionophobia
(02-22-2015, 07:07 AM)Infrared Wrote: »You're the freacking mod here, dingus.

NOT ANYMORE, SUCKERS
Frickity fricative you too, Wheat
Fun fact: I still have the girly yogurt recordings saved in my phone and give them a listen once in a while.

You got Quetzalcoatl right, btw.